Talk Token and Minex - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 12/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, Khan said:

Greetings CryptoTalk  @Admin

As from the last time I am noticing that the Talk Coin is going down and the Minex is also which is totally opposite from the expectation as the user expected that the Crypto Talk will value its coin at least to compete to TRX/XRP but still the coins is below 50 satoshi. If this is because of the too many orders of selling then let me give you a suggestion.
Limit the coins selling per day or per week, like:
500 coin can be sell in a week of a day like [every Friday you can sell only 500 Talk coins]
If you think that this will not increase the price then I guarantee that it will at least stable the price of Talk Coin.   

Your suggestion is totally good and can be usefully, but the issue that's comes here is that people cannot be ready to sell their coins once a eek because of their daily needs.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I hope that Talk will recover. I have valid ground to believe it will and it is sad to see the price being very low. Minex was the token given to miners that they could sell but the price of it went down to 2 satoshi making it very difficult to profit from the mining. I don't know a lot about this system and because it is something different probably it was need to have two different posts about these tokens.

• +1 1

47 minutes ago, TheMonster said:

Dear friend both of the coins are not giving good profit to its users and I am really disappointing to see the rice of talk token.It is at the rate of 16.And it is not increasing.Everyone is waiting for the increase in its price but the price is not increasing Dude.

I am watching over the Talk coin as the Token is stable but the price is too low and on the other hand Minex is decreasing very fastly its price as it now clearly seems a fake coin to me.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:55 PM, Khan said:

Greetings CryptoTalk  @Admin

As from the last time I am noticing that the Talk Coin is going down and the Minex is also which is totally opposite from the expectation as the user expected that the Crypto Talk will value its coin at least to compete to TRX/XRP but still the coins is below 50 satoshi. If this is because of the too many orders of selling then let me give you a suggestion.
Limit the coins selling per day or per week, like:
500 coin can be sell in a week of a day like [every Friday you can sell only 500 Talk coins]
If you think that this will not increase the price then I guarantee that it will at least stable the price of Talk Coin.   

Yes you are right  talk token price are going down and it is still decreasing their prices and many people are bearing loss because of them I am also waiting for it whenever it comes up because now it is have very little amount.

Since ever the talk coin was opened for trading the value of Talk coin has not 

been rising despite the influence of the Bitcoin to the rest crypto currencies. This is getting to an extent that Talk coin is dropping fast to reach dead project stage. 

Yes my friend your suggestion for me is very wonderful and it is on the eye and head, but your words have to reach the officials, in order to work on this, we are really sad that the currency talk goes down so embarrassing it is really embarrassing, I hope to act quickly for this, it's a matter of growing my favorite currency or dying. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Price of Talk token is very lower than my expectations also. I thought it will have very good price so I didn't sell this token when market was open but currently  i'm in difficult  situation  & I can't sell talk due to very lower valuation. Please forum admin do something for us because we have helped a lot to forum to attract traffic. 

My friend, both currencies are present in the yobit trading platform, they are both supported by the yobit platform directly, one is for paying for talking tasks on our great forum and the other has a work on the yobit platform and the coin is good minix thanks

• +5 1

I don't sell any lately but I don't support this suggestion, having only 500 tokens for sale for one week is not helping. We should be waiting for news and an update of the forum to have the advertising space that was announced in the forum and we can use the investbox until then to increase our talk holdings.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, bogdanoff said:

I hope that Talk will recover. I have valid ground to believe it will and it is sad to see the price being very low. Minex was the token given to miners that they could sell but the price of it went down to 2 satoshi making it very difficult to profit from the mining. I don't know a lot about this system and because it is something different probably it was need to have two different posts about these tokens.

It's saddens that those coins are losing their values most especially I was sad to see talk token at 12 satoshi before it later increase to 16 satoshi and to even exchange the coin is not encouraging, and the falling of these token are traced to the fact that people are not holding them as they sell immediately after receiving them, thus making the tokens to drop and useless

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a great idea my friend many used to sell more talk which keeps on decrease the price of talk, if a limiter is set to the amount of coins that can be sold daily or weekly it would help to increase the price of talk where it helps to increase the demand which ultimately helps in increasing in the price.

I like above all else that most Cryptotalk members want the token to succeed. Nobody in the forum wants to see very low prices, we were used for a while to better and now it is long time that despite the reduction of rewards by more than half, we see prices going lower. 

• +2 1

It is a pitty that the price of Talk has fallen so much, I was hoping for better and is at half a penny now in price but it could do a lot better later perhaps. I don't know a lot about minex but I see that this coin had very high price once, even valued in thousands of Satoshi and now it istraded for just two satoshi. This is worse so maybe Talk isn't doing so bad.

Actually cryptotalk is not the one who is controlling the price of talk token. Its the users who are buying and selling. The talk token is just 15 Satoshi now. The same thing happened with dice also. The price in btc for dice was 1 Satoshi at first but later there were no buyers for it. And the Btc/dice pair died.

I know that Talk token has decreased it value due to the Bitcoin increase price value, because many members they have exchanged their Talk token to the Bitcoin. In case of Minex is not the same case, because Minex is converted to the unprofitable token, because of paying Yopower. I see more chance for Talk token to increase in the future than any Minex, 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The price of new currencies is fluctuating greatly due to the continuous pumping process in the first period. Therefore, currencies cannot be analyzed or predicted by their price. Many members advised me not to trade new currencies. 

• +3 1

I still keep my talk and I hope they can have a great price, only that we have to wait a long time because really many people sell their tokens every day and this is the reason why the tokens are at such a low price but I will continue patiently waiting for a good result.

I think talk token and minex twi both digital currency so that there are many people join this site.I believe in due time this price is rise and Only the patient members will enjoys this.If they put new dynamics it could go up.

Your suggestion is the ideal if we all did this without a doubt that we would maintain the value of the tokens because this is designed so that people can save their tokens for a while and that they take a good value but if only what we do is sell it, these make it the price falls for the floor as it has been doing.