Talk Token and Minex - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Greetings CryptoTalk  @Admin

As from the last time I am noticing that the Talk Coin is going down and the Minex is also which is totally opposite from the expectation as the user expected that the Crypto Talk will value its coin at least to compete to TRX/XRP but still the coins is below 50 satoshi. If this is because of the too many orders of selling then let me give you a suggestion.
Limit the coins selling per day or per week, like:
500 coin can be sell in a week of a day like [every Friday you can sell only 500 Talk coins]
If you think that this will not increase the price then I guarantee that it will at least stable the price of Talk Coin.   

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Your idea is a solid idea, and that is likely to stabilize the price as it seems that people are immediately selling off the coin as soon as they earn it. However, we must also remember that the forum has a lot of plans with regards to the TALK token, in terms of what it can be used for as a way to purchase boosts for the topics that you write and so forth, and i think that this will be very important in pushing the price up and causing it to stabilize as well, because it will create the possibility of a buyers market for TALK as well. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Like you, I have repeatedly developed proposals in order to be attended and implemented by the other members, but I see an attitude that is not very responsible for the vast majority who are carried away by impulses and greed by selling all the tokens. I hope that in the future the utility of the token will diversify and that we can all start to enjoy the possible benefits. What I generally indicate is that they do not sell everything and that we all create a plan for the Talk token to take its value again. I hope that one day we will be heard. Finally, analyze this situation. Today the Talk token has a value of 43 Satoshis. If we at least only sell half this price it could go up to 70 Satoshis or more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 4

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes you are right and your suggestions as well They should have to limit thier talk token give aways so that value of token can grow.

2 hours ago, Khan said:

As from the last time I am noticing that the Talk Coin is going down and the Minex is also which is totally opposite from the expectation as the user expected that the Crypto Talk will value its coin at least to compete to TRX/XRP but still the coins is below 50 satoshi. If this is because of the too many orders of selling then let me give you a suggestion.
500 coin can be sell in a week of a day like [every Friday you can sell only 500 Talk coins]
If you think that this will not increase the price then I guarantee that it will at least stable the price of Talk Coin.   

• +2 1

I completely agree to you bro. If it is a very good idea to limit the sale of the talk token per week or per day. But I don't think selling of most to the tax token has affected the rate of talk token much in my view as the crash of the Bitcoin has affected the rate of the talk token more than the selling of more talk tokens .

but both the factors are equally dependent and both factor they can change the rate of the dark token so it is also good to implement your idea to limit the sale of the talk token on daily bases.

I don’t think limiting or controlling sells is the solution to Talk & Minex token. The two tokens need to have some other form of usage in the platform like staking to earn btc or other coins in order to avoid mass selling or dumping of the token.

• +2 1

In my opinion investing on yobits invest box is more preferable but the percentage is low 1% looks now attractive so members sells their coins i advice every to collects these talk tokens in yobits invest box and this will give all of us high profits when coins price goes high .

Yes you are right, the price of talk token is effected a lot by it's selling orders in huge amount daily. We should purchase some other things from Talk instead of selling them to purchase USD

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, we are all affected by this price fall. Even though the double payment for posts was over like a week or two ago there is still no increase in the price of Talk token. This is probably because of FOMO ( Fear Of Missing Out). Members are constantly selling their tokens because they are afraid that the price may not rise and this has severely affected the price. In my opinion everyone should  hold their tokens because Cryptotalk may do something to help its token sooner or later. All we can do is hope for the best right now.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I am trading Bitcoin against Tolk,

in fact, every day I make a profit because the price is constantly rising and falling and it has been moving for several days within a specific range

• +2 1

This is very good idea because the seller are pushing the market very hard and I think only yobit could do anything about that. This price has dumped to 45 sats which is very low and our income is decreased by half even more than that. Please do something help us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's a good proposal, mate. It may certainly reduced the circulating amount of TALK tokens, easing the price drop. Action is strongly required to prevent this sell-offs to keep taking place, otherwise, we might witness a further price decrease. So far, Yobit's Investbox is the only tool to incentivize the holding of TALK tokens. Then something among the lines of a compulsory period of holding might also reduce the circulating supply. I really look forward to hearing what the future plans for TALK are.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you my friend that would help the price to rise or to be maintained is a very good idea because they have to do and not let the conversation token go so low for the good of the forum and all the members 

• +2 1

I suggest your idea even to a greater number of audience mate! 

The dangling prices of these Tokens should not be a reason to give up I believe in due time the prices will rise and only the patient members will enjoys these fist when that time comes, it doesn't really matter how long it would take

• +3 1

Well I think the recent drop might be due to correctional approaches as well as addition of functionalities to the token, let's hope that in nearest t

future the rates for these token will rise beyond expectations 

Edited by Frodler
  • +2 1

If you have any useful suggest to improve this forum so i advice you to share it here on this official topic from the moderators.. 

I can't completely agree with you but i agree about one points.. there should be a strategy to prevent talk token from dumping by time.. especially because there are a new dropping of its price daily and there is no official news from the moderators!

But as an old member who believe in the moderators and developers of this cryptotalk project i also believe in the future of their talk token's project so let's wait and see what would happen in the near future..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It is a good idea, for example you can place a limiter on the amount of coins that can be sold as a minimum and in the same way increase the minimum amount of coins that can be deposited in the investbox, since currently, 10 tokens are needed for invest, which is equivalent to 400 satoshis, that is, this plan only damages the future and the price of the token.

• +1 1

yes i think talk token and minex two both digital currency so that there are many people joint this site and earn money a lot of.this site very good and trusred site that mnay of them use talk token because talk token price very high and demanded.

thanks

Minex dump so hard which we didn't expect it because in a very short time it dump from 2000+ value and now its under 30 and talk also dump but we can't do anything we have just one way to hold it and let's see what happening in the future..

• +4 1

54 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Minex dump so hard which we didn't expect it because in a very short time it dump from 2000+ value and now its under 30 and talk also dump but we can't do anything we have just one way to hold it and let's see what happening in the future..

@Mark wood..If you look at Minex coins and talk tokens, you will see that they are just dumping day by day.  I accept the dumping of talk tokens.  But I am terrified to see the dump of Minex coins.  However, I have kept these coins.  I waited for the pump of these coins.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

47 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Mark wood..If you look at Minex coins and talk tokens, you will see that they are just dumping day by day.  I accept the dumping of talk tokens.  But I am terrified to see the dump of Minex coins.  However, I have kept these coins.  I waited for the pump of these coins.

Yes mate we can only hold it because we are already in loss but I don't care about it I only focus on earning here and also doing some small trading so that we can recover our loss from small trading and be patient and hold it hope it will pump..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The price of Talk token is dangerously low now it is 1/4the of All time high price which is making miserable. Their for implementing of some restriction is needed for securing the future of coin. Their for giving the reward more and limiting the sell per member will  stabilise the price of Talk token at exchange. The talk token is use for many purpose at form in future so it must gain good price and become strong to grow at exchange. 

• +2 1

The problem is that there are many beginner people who sell their coins instantly talk when really if they do not sell it could raise the price and have more profits after a while but new people are only selling they do not think about future profits I think that cryptotalk  You must put an investment box with a good percentage like 10% so that people invest their cryptocurrencies there and not sell them so they will achieve that the price of the talk does not drop very strong.

• +4 1

On 12/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Khan said:

Hi, Khan.

I have mixed feelings, because the proposal is good; setting a limit would limit the option for the price going down and would allow people set higher prices and wait for speculators to get the coin. But there is a problem: do you think any speculator would get a coin that only can be sold in packs of 500 weekly? I mean, the most interesting point for traders is to have 100% control over their assets. 

The problem is most of these coins, the only thing that they offer is speculation itself. There is NO other application of these coins. It's not a token for a concrete service, it's not a token which stacking offer dividends, there is no project behind that can offer some advantages in the future as investors, etc... 

If there is no other application or project for the future, or its stacking wouldn't be a way of investment, the result is:

1. If it's possible to sell them, the price will go to the ground (reaching the value of <0.00000001 BTC) because everyone will sell, the sooner the better.
  2. With selling restrictions, the price will be good -more or less- for some time, but everyone will have millions in their wallets, believing they are rich. That is not real. It is a bubble.

In the case of 2) price will be go down, much slower, because nobody will buy, everyone will sell. And probably, if someone uses this coin as a payment, there will be more and more users of that coin, selling their 500 coins every Friday, like a religion. Will someone buy this coin? no, at least that person wants to lose money.

The only way is providing a coin a reason to exist, other than providing a reward. Because the value of something relies on what represents or it is used for; if YoBit finds a way to use the coin, like getting more BTC (or any "serious" coin, even like Doge XD) or some bonuses holding it, as a proof of being active on the forums.

And yeah, I set it bold because it's my suggestion for creating a better market, with less shitcoins that at the end are totally useless. This case can be applied to DLRS, Minex or any other coin that is rewarding people to invest in, without realizing the bubble they are getting into.

Edited by DennisChannels
Some additions and clarifications.
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

You made a bold point. Hailers and wailers are coming for you 😅

I think that will reduce the rate of inflation talk token in experiencing at the moment. Some members might see it as harsh because we all have different need to sell. 

I would agree but not completely, I would recommend a higher percentage. And also importantly, will outside investors like the idea?. I doubt that. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy