V2 of ETH DUMP or pump?

Pump or Dump ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pump or Dump ?

• Pump
    • Dump

V2 of ETH DUMP or Pump?

ethereum2.0-staking.png.4c31e26d29630356e3f90a43219b5d33.png

Today the second edition of ETH Coin will be released, and we all know the importance of this event! But you cannot expect what will happen to this currency now!

As for my own vision

If ETH / USDT breaks through $ 623 and closes on a 4-hour candle above this amount ($ 623), we will see the return of Ethereum 2017 !!

The closest target if this happens is the price of $ 710!

what do you think ? Show us your analysis or your opinion 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion ETH will make a huge pump for the next few weeks ! but I think that's not now .. in the next few days we will the Eth dump to 550 again ! so it's a second chance to buy ETH again ! because at the end many experts see that ETH will reach 1,000$ at the end of 2020 !

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Just now, Emma William said:

In my opinion ETH will make a huge pump for the next few weeks ! but I think that's not now .. in the next few days we will the Eth dump to 550 again ! so it's a second chance to buy ETH again ! because at the end many experts see that ETH will reach 1,000$ at the end of 2020 !

There is no immediate rise to the $ 700 target! So there must be corrections during the ascent! Of course it will be a very good opportunity to buy Ethereum from these low prices again! Investing our money in the Ethereum currency could be the best investment in 2020!

1 hour ago, Emma William said:

If we look at the market in the crypto world, we will see that Bitcoin is pumping Litecoin and Ethereum.  But its price suddenly dumped and started pumping again.  But many crypto experts say Ethereum will pump this year.  So traders can buy Ethereum . @Emma William

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that, Version two of ETH will be as a refreshing for the market currencies because we have noticed that how much most of the currencies dumped for the last few weeks ago. So that, a new version of a trustful currency like ETH would be a hope for all members especially for the traders to be able to buy new currency and make some new profits.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Omar98 said:

I believe that, Version two of ETH will be as a refreshing for the market currencies because we have noticed that how much most of the currencies dumped for the last few weeks ago. So that, a new version of a trustful currency like ETH would be a hope for all members especially for the traders to be able to buy new currency and make some new profits.

I do not think that the new and second issuance of the ETH currency will affect much of the rest of the currencies, except for the currencies that are linked to the ETH price significantly! What we see today of ETH price fluctuation is really strange! I expected to complete the bullish pattern until reaching $ 650! But nothing is over yet! The day is not over so we have several hours before the daily close!

1 hour ago, CryptoLegendry said:

I do not think that the new and second issuance of the ETH currency will affect much of the rest of the currencies, except for the currencies that are linked to the ETH price significantly! What we see today of ETH price fluctuation is really strange! I expected to complete the bullish pattern until reaching $ 650! But nothing is over yet! The day is not over so we have several hours before the daily close!

A lot of experts might analysis the version two of ETH depending on more than one circumstances. For example they might tell us that the version two would not effect the market prices depending on some similar charts of another version of cryptocurrency or they might say that it would make some differences due to the prices that we are see todays which is because of being in the last of the year.

But I agree with you that the price of the day has not closed yet. so lets see what would happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

V2 of ETH DUMP or Pump?

ethereum2.0-staking.png.4c31e26d29630356e3f90a43219b5d33.png

Today the second edition of ETH Coin will be released, and we all know the importance of this event! But you cannot expect what will happen to this currency now!

As for my own vision

If ETH / USDT breaks through $ 623 and closes on a 4-hour candle above this amount ($ 623), we will see the return of Ethereum 2017 !!

The closest target if this happens is the price of $ 710!

what do you think ? Show us your analysis or your opinion 

Very exiting and informative topic! 

Personally I believe many investors will gear up and invest massively on these new version of Ethereum, and these will pump the price even beyond the highest it has recorded these year, 

• +2 1

Just now, Smsadik420 said:

@CryptoLegendry i Specially think that it will pump more like it was before. Ethereum is mostly known and the biggest alt coin giant. Many people are expecting to grow it even more heights. Iam seeing this ethereum 2.0 as a bullish sign in market. This could also affect the market to Increase it even more. Like Bitcoin it has also a high chance to move high. 

It is very good that the members' expectations are Pump for the Ethereum coin, but personally, I expected the impact of the second issue of the Ethereum to be stronger than this! We have not yet seen a significant impact of the second issue of Ethereum! Perhaps this is due to the Bitcoin moves! So we have to wait a while!

ETH dump or pump it's only peoples that are using it that can know actually about it but those that are not using it, it will look close book to them to say anything patent to it.

Many of those who are betting on the ETH currency hope that the currency will exceed the $ 623 barrier and return its price better than it was in the past, but the thing that we must not overlook is that Bitcoin is completely in control of the market, and any rise or fall in it affects the rest of the currencies.

• +3 1

ETH pump or dump to me I will like to go with pump because it is pump that can take me to next level but dump can't take me to anywhere in life that is why I prefer pump not dump.

When I created this article, the price for Ethereum was only 600! I did not imagine that we would reach such levels! Now the price for Ethereum is $ 1,600! And now I have to tell you about a new thing, which is a renewed opportunity to buy Ethereum! We are facing big targets that will reach Ethereum! So now it's a good idea to stock up on some Ethereum for investors!

• +1 1