How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers.

Give it some time and get themselves acquainted to the rules and regulations first then look into the senior members’ existing topics and comments on it then learn one or two things from it, after which they embark on a research which will serve as a guide to them before creating a meaningful topic . gradually they can understand the rules and regulations by commenting on other's topics.If the newbies create their own topic ,they may did the mistake and their account may  banned.

Well my friend , this is great points because I tried most of them and I created many great posts though  they didn't bring a lot of reactions , but I want add communication with experts will improve your posts also

I agree with you, my friend, a wonderful topic to talk about, add to the list, he likes to spend time in the forum, research and read about old topics, in order to avoid repeating topics, which creates chaos in the forum, and make your topic easy, useful and expressive, Your comments are clear and contain easy vocabulary and correct structures, because there are many members who use a translator.

Thank you, friend, for these wonderful steps in proportion to the satisfaction of the new people who are trying to publish new topics. Minds dear, I am the new members. He can publish everything that is useful in general through participation or by publishing new topics by adhering to the rules of the forum primarily and its principle and rules The ending is what you eat. Everyone publishes new, useful and strange content that gets a reputation in the end from the rest of the members. Thank you very much.

Information is correct and has a positive effect. I think that these are the observations that beginners need to start working here, and the most important thing is not to think of money as a primary motivation for work because that will definitely lead to failure.

Thanks my friend for this post. As for the newcomers, they should have a good mastery of information, increase their knowledge, and apply the rules of the forum so that they can provide effective posts that benefit members of the forum.

We should be working in this platform with all our sincerely and putting efforts hard to achieve our goals.We should create good and informative content so we can help others in this forum to get know more about this forum.

My friend, thank you for your information. All beginners interested in the world of cryptocurrencies can publish topics of interest through their research on the world of cryptocurrencies. And also take advantage of the elderly existing

Thank you, my dear friend, for the steps I have written on creating new topics. I think that once the beginner writes for the first 100 posts, he will have gained experience in the writing and creation process and when reading your wonderful topic I expect a lot will learn more from him.

Good my friend, these are very important points that it is good to follow, so I advise you also to search for new and distinctive topics through other sources, including the Internet

I agree with you, my friend, I agree in general terms that the commitment of new members to the rules of the forum at the beginning is the best guide to work well in the end, the appearance of the first 100 posts by officials in this forum is generally to teach new members how to deal with this wonderful forum, it is very necessary To participate in the first 100 participants in the beginners section, learn and thus three in other fields and other departments, and we will gain a lot and publish everything that is useful. Thank you very much

Novices could perform well by focusing on their work.if they will peruse guidelines cautiously and read posts of seniors very well than we can anticipate great work from newbies.

Ofcourse dear this is exceptional thing.Not matter you are new comer but if you have a proper knowledgeable mind set and you share the positive and relevant posts your most are too much good effective.

Dear, this forum is really great and deserves a lot of attention, it teaches everyone how to work here it is really wonderful and useful for all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

All when we are newcomers here we must read a lot about how the forum works properly, especially read the rules because only working under them we can be successful here, once we know the correct operation we have to create useful publications and provide value for members and these points you mention here are very good to take into account when creating a publication. 

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Newbies share good information if they follow the all rules and regulations of forum and also the steps you shared the demand of the post is unique post and informative that full of information and help the other members to get more information so always share best content that help us to get best reputation.

Hello remember. I hope you all are fine and we can get for it first. I am totally agree with you your post is very helpful for me and also for the all beginners who they're working on this platform thanks for sharing that are useful content

Hello everyone who is working on this platform first of all I hope you are doing rate on this platform first whether your post is very helpful and informative for me and also for the all beginners thanks for sharing with us a useful content

Start by reading the rules and understanding them well and start following them. Try to understand any topic before sharing it and do not convey anyone’s idea by copying. Try to move away from this, otherwise it is forbidden. Do not give a negative reputation to people who present good ideas and vice versa do not give good reputation to those who do not deserve it.

Good and useful tips for the beginners as by following these tips they can do quality posts and comments at the forum and so can earn good reputation from other members as well.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing that you have this useful information and it helps the new members to increase their motivation to work better, which leads to a reduction in errors and bans. I wish everyone good luck.

It is important to write effective posts that benefit others, and with the advice that you, my friend, have provided you can make the content good and return a great reputation.

Follow this advice for posts that are both effective and meaningful. 1. Get inspiration from each senior's post in the forum. 2. Make comments about the content. 3. Don't post something that works perfectly. 4. Make users aware of the situation. 5. Don't post to make money; instead, post to think creatively from your own point of view. 6. Since we're in this forum, which was created to bring people together,

• +4 1

My friend, the most important of these ideas is to take advantage of the publications of the elderly members because of the useful information it contains about digital currencies, and you are also right. We must help each other in spreading awareness and warnings against violating the rules and strive to provide useful information