Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Yes being a newbie is challenging. But man learns everything with the time. Experience comes with the time. So we should not lose hope and do hard and a smart work. We should set a goal to achieve

Because newbies are like new born babies who haven’t enough knowledge about crypto. They have to learn many things and also take their time to achieve the best. It is a challenge to them to face difficulties in crypto. So newbies shouldn’t lose their hope. And also they have to keep patience in every steps     

Yes, that is right. Being a newcomer here is a challenge. But there's one thing I'd like to mention. Some people admire and encourage newcomers. That's what I've seen in my own life. You are correct; all is difficult at first, but with time, we learn.

Yes of course dear mate, it is true that every beginner feels so much difficulty when he join this forum. It is because, this forum is all about Cryptocurrency, and the beginner don't know anything about Cryptocurrency to share. The most difficult thing I have faced as a beginner is to make first 100 useful posts without any idea or knowledge.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend, how are you? I wish you continued health and wellness and abundant money, and of course my friend in all matters. The first stage is the most difficult stage, and being a beginner you will need advice, guidance, patience, follow the rules of the forum and work hard, seriously, and good luck.

Yes, that is right. Being a newcomer here is a challenge. But there's one thing I'd like to mention. Some people admire and encourage newcomers. That's what I've seen in my own life. You are correct that all is difficult at first, but with time we understand.

Certainly, work at the beginning of the matter will be very important in the difficulty, but with commitment and breaking the hesitation and anxiety, everything will be fine and the work here will become better.

Yes, we see a lot of false comments for beginners, but in my opinion, negative reputations should be given so that others learn that what they published is wrong and they should not repeat these mistakes.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. We have to take positive steps towards beginners. They should be encouraged, not demoralized, if anyone commits a violation, we must help him to return from the mistake and not create a negative reputation.

Yes, my friend, in the beginning, in any work, the work is tiring and heavy because I do not know the rules and the way of working. I advise all beginners to abide by the rules of the forum and they will get what they want.

Yes, you are right. All beginnings are difficult and complicated, but with determination and hard work they become easy and lovely. I advise the beginner to make knowledge his primary goal and to stay away from greed. To strive to achieve his goal with all his energies and to have the strong will that makes him overcome mistakes and correct them.  And the elderly should carry the novices themselves and that they should guide them to the right path and advise them useful and fruitful advice. So we become one cooperative family.

Dear friend @Afroja14 @Shakil888 I think the rules of this forum come over time for you to understand and follow the laws but there is not much of it but we just have to be careful and increase with it that we really need to curate everything that works now and create every strong source of your choice that helps us find it. Thank you 

To be honest, I still strive to assist newcomers. Since I, too, was once a newcomer here. Good advice for newcomers. At first, they don't understand or obey the rules. Most of the time, they post content and receive negative feedback. They don't understand and obey the rules at first because they don't understand them.

Hi, buddy .Of course, being a newbie is hard if it's here or anywhere else .But for me I went beyond this topic by always asking the experts about everything .I was asking for something, then acting so I didn't make mistakes, then getting frustrated.

When I was a newbie.in the beginning I face very hardships but I can give up.i did work hard .I also get guidelines for the senior member and seek knowledge from their informative post.

Being a newbie, I believe, is extremely difficult. Since, the majority of the time, they post content and receive negative feedback. They don't understand and obey the rules at first because they don't understand them. They are consistently mistreated by the other members. So, all I have to say is, please assist and inspire the newbies. And I'd like to emphasise to newcomers the importance of patience and maintaining a relaxed demeanour. Concentrate on the task at hand.

I used to be a newbie. I'm going to have a lot of difficulties at first, but I'm not going to give up. I did put in a lot of effort. I even get recommendations for senior members and learn from their insightful posts.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell that beginner is the great stage of this forum because everyone is getting a great knowledge from this and through this knowledge they can work in crypto world.

Yes, my dear friend, when we are beginners, we find it difficult at first and adapt to work, but when we read the topics and understand the content, we will learn how to work and we did not find it difficult.

You are right. As a beginner, I need a lot of experience for people. Here are many elderly people posting useful publications that I benefited greatly from. With willpower and patience, you can continue your way in the world of cryptocurrencies, never despair, you can achieve what you want.

Thanks for your support, friend
As a beginner, I tried to read the terms of the forum
In more than one article
And I try to stick as much as possible
But we have very little information due to a lack of experience
And the most important thing is that I work slowly, so as not to make a mistake.

Dear, I am new.I start this forum still here so I am very confused and have many problems.But gradually when I start it to work.It can very easy for me.My advise is for all the new bies is firstly you read all the guidelines of members then you write it in simple words with correct grammar.