Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Yes, you are right. We must provide assistance and support to any member who needs it, especially junior members, because the basis for success in this forum is to do good and provide assistance so that everyone can achieve their goals and develop the forum correctly and successfully.

Of course if you are a newbie you need to have good patience as well as sincerity for the work. We need to know the terms and conditions for work that does the same but only then can we succeed here. Likewise no one else will look after us so we should look at our case and try to learn everything

I believe being a novice is truly hard. Since, the greater part of the occasions they post a substance and wind up getting negetive appraisals. Since, they don't comprehend and keep the guidelines toward the start. They are constantly abused by different individuals. In this way, I simply need to state that, assist the beginners with growing up and Inspire them. Furthermore, for beginners I need to state that, be tolerance and try to avoid panicking. Zero in on your objective. You will clearly discover your approach to progress.

Hello I concur with you the greater part of individuals here gives negative rating to others for no reason in particular And novice are getting misfortune even they adhere to rules and make an honest effort to get great standing for the love of all that is pure and holy don't do such things don't squander somebody's work by giving negative rating in the event that it doesn't merit

I have been here from couple of days and it is very difficult for me how to get ideas of a topic for posting. But I have firm resolution that my hard work and steadfastness will definitely get a fruit. Because not a single person is master by birth.

As a newbie I don't think I'm having a hard time because I was introduced by an expert who explained all the rules to me. Getting on here I read a lot of posts about improving myself and I'm definitely having a nice time here. I think this platform is great and everybody should keep up with the hard work

• +3 1

No doubt debutants struggle a bit on this platform but you need not worry about it. You are a new commers until you reach your first hundred useful posts score. The purpose of this threshold is to make you able to fully understand the requirements of the forum and its relevant information. After passing this milestone, you are capable enough to understand what this platform is actually and how you can make some useful posts to earn money. 

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Tauseef Ahmed said:

No doubt debutants struggle a bit on this platform but you need not worry about it. You are a new commers until you reach your first hundred useful posts score. The purpose of this threshold is to make you able to fully understand the requirements of the forum and its relevant information. After passing this milestone, you are capable enough to understand what this platform is actually and how you can make some useful posts to earn money. 

You are right mate. Making first 100 is really hard and boring but it make a member strong by basic and he / she can learn the forum on this period. It make a member perfect for this forum and test his loyality and dedications. @Tauseef Ahmed

Edited by Ryan_07
  • +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

You are right. The most difficult thing is to be new and not know anyone. It is a stressful beginning. You have to get to know the distinguished people in this forum and gain information in the field of coding. You have to be patient to get out of the beginners section and you have sufficient experience

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Yes you are right! We are all here for learning. So I think it is is the responsibility of experts to guide us. Patience and focus are the main things, so we should be patient  and try to learn something new from our seniors ! Thank you soo much for this post. I really appreciate it! 

I am not agreed with you. I am newbie I have no knowledge about crypto world. I do some research in YouTube about cryptocurrency and I again enough knowledge about it. After that I started working on this forum.

That's right being a newbie could be difficult but this section helps the newbies like me to gain useful knowledge and informations to carry on.

It is painful story when I was newbie In this forum posting topic in next few hours it will be deleted. Until when I learned the rules for posting topic or comments that save me from deleting of topics and sometimes comments

Yes my dear mate. I agree with you the hardest thing here is being newbie because they don't have any experience in here and also there is good chance to get negative rating for them so try to make good content and interesting posts.

• +1 1

Yes it is right jok . Because we can't live here as newbi.. we want to earn money from here. So we post more comments for topics so normally we change the newbi to other categories of this platform. That is why become a newbi is not easy.

Yeah, the new participants often find it tough to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, since they don't know any of them, and they just need someone to help them so that they can accomplish what they are here for.

In fact, my brother, many of the younger participants here feel desperation and anger and want to leave this forum when they get bad feedback, and that's because they don't understand the rules of the forum, which means they post material that isn't helpful or important or that breaks the rules of the forum. So they have to be careful, relaxed and optimistic.

Yes my dear this is much more difficulties when you are a newbie in this feild as same in the other platform these difficulties are come when someone don't know about his work then he try to learn in the starting point everyone fave mamy new problems so don't worry jut enjoy the work

Yes of course bieng a newbie here is very difficult because new members are not having proper how know about the forum and cryptocruncey too. So we should take care of them and make easing for them. 

First of all, I call you welcome  friend on this platform. You do not have to worry at all, you only have the read the  rule of this platform, which you have to follow And you won't have any problem You are not worried, what is your own and you do not know how to do anything on this platform, read the posts of people, comment you will understand everything .

You are absolutely right. Because when we are a newcomer to this forum we have no knowledge about cryptocurrency and other digital currencies and we also have no knowledge about the rules of the forum fore therefore newcomers face many problems at first. Nawabs, however, have to spend their time in the forum and thus they can learn a lot about cryptocurrency, other digital currencies, forum guidelines and rules.

I totally agree with you my friend. It's really hard to be a newbie in this platform. Because you Will be very new to this crypto world and may not be knowing anything about it. So basically it's your learning time. And also you won't get any payments for your post as a newbie as the first hundred posts are unpaid.

Actually this platform is made for newbies. And our duty is to provide them information about this platform which we know. Don't give them negative reputation or report them. Just correct their small small mistakes. Make them also a part of this forum.

@Jason Roy You are right, we always face difficulties in anything new to us, for this we must make a great effort so that we can know all the details of the work, and the old members should support them in order to motivate them to work more.

I completely understand what you would like to say because at the beginning of the work here I felt very tense and frustrated after I was given a negative evaluation and it was not taken into account that I am inexperienced and I felt very frustrated, but with the passage of time I felt that work became easier and more enjoyable and I hope that the beginners will be given an opportunity to skip the first stage and raise  Their spirits

• +4 1