Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

I'm strongly agree with your opinion. Because newbies are like new born babies who haven’t enough knowledge about crypto. They have to learn many things and also take their time to achieve the best. It is a challenge to them to face difficulties in crypto. So newbies shouldn’t lose their hope.       And also they have to keep patience in every steps     

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

When i was a newbie i don't know where is the starting point and i feel like i was in a deep ocean. When some of my seniors help me to use this forum. I'm so thankful to them. They also teach me how to trade. So in my suggestion don’t be afraid if you are a newbie. Newbies can do a lot of things too .Don't lose your hopes        

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

Yes that's a truth. Being a newbies is like a challenge here. But one thing I want to say. Some people appreciate and motivate newbies. That's my personal experience. You are right in the begining everything is hard but with the passage of time we learn.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes exactly starting here as a newbie is really a difficult task.in my opinion this is totally a different environment and site to do work.rules of every job site really not less than challenge for us.so working here as a newcomer is really difficult.

• +4 1

On 12/1/2020 at 5:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Very very hard, when someone is new into a system such person is likely to give up because of the obstacles, hardship, stress. All this things are faced by new members. I want to huge the experts or old members to please guide us.....

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Yes you are raising a very important topic I also had seen that  biggner is always neglected badly and they are getting no responses or very few positive responses mostly they try to make good posts but they lack some where behind so without making fun of them we should guide them so that they can reach the place where at this time we stands.

My friend, in all fields, the most difficult thing is when you are a novice, it is very hard but you must not get discouraged, you have to go little by little to obtain knowledge so that the difficult is left behind by working hard we can achieve our goals

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

@Rubayed123 I respect your hardwork and opinion. It's always difficult when you start but once you keep on going then it certainly will become easier for you. It's still easier as compared to other platforms to be here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Man, being a beginner is of course bad but you should read the rules here and learn from experienced people. What I said will make you experienced so you can work without losing your spirits.New members attacking without knowing anything will of course receive negative reputation

• +3 1

Yes of course i agree with you been a newbie is the hardest things because the completing of the first hundred post is the hardest job to do

Most of the time people usually and its important to work and put together everything that works for we need to keep on following every single that thing that works , we need to see them learn first its easy to be confused in this place because of the thousands of topics, we need to keep on building to it such an amazing situation we have to work with such huge choice and proliferation 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Thank you very much for this post of consideration, you are right mate it really not easy starting up as a newbie here but thank God for the well meaning senior mate here their posts inspired me alot to be better and to grow.

• +1 1

I have once again agreed to be a beginning to work, and we have not heard many work about the work of the forum and we need support to become over time and patience experts in our work, we only need to support and good reputation will be incentive to our work so we always support the beginners and give them a good reputation and encourage them to continue working.

No it's just the investment that we make in this forum.you must read the  rules and regulations in this platform before entering the posts. It is hard that we will not get money for the first hundred post.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is difficult as a beginner because we do not know what we want to do and some of us may publish something that affects him negatively, but over time it becomes easy when understanding the rules and there is nothing easy at the beginning

• +1 1

The hardest thing is completing 100 post without moderators/Admin deleting it for you is not easy to making useful content will make you earn more reputation and earn money too, but always follow the rules and regulation of the platform and have patient 

To all the new beginners what I have to say is that when you receive a negative reputation from your senior members do not take it in a negative mind set. this is actually given to you to make you aware that you are not supposed to do such thing and it is against the rules of the platform. This way you would avoid your best not come with such mistakes again. And that is the main reason why you receive negative reputations on this platform and use it as stepping stones to progress.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

@Rubayed123 Obviously, it's true that they need to read and understand well the forum rules and regulations which will guide them on how to participate within the forum although sometimes they can also use negative rating as an opportunity of correcting their mistake on the things that they failed to consider

download (12).jpg

Edited by leakydonney

At a newbie level there are many challenges to pass through including criticism from other members since still lucking some knowledge about how it's done here but mostly important thing is to keep moving and follow the rules while believing you too can make it.

As we all know starting to work in crypto talk forum as a newbie is not an easy task but with time, patient and hard working you will improve what you need most is patient and make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum because it is the first thing that will guide you through to achieve your goal don't copy others because if you do so you will be banned from the platform totally just try to be independent of your own and follow the foot steps of the senior members then you will be successful and you will achieve your aim and objectives of joining crypto talk forum 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi I agree with you most of people here gives negative rating to others just for fun And newbie are getting loss even they follow rules and try their best to get good reputation for God sake don't do such things don't waste someone's work by giving negative rating if it doesn't deserve

No, my friend, there are no difficulties in the beginners section. When you read the instructions well and follow them well, we do not face any problems or difficulties and do the work with confidence and mastery.

More or less we are all clear, dear companions, that in any area of life being a novice is a burden but we all have to accept it, I feel the council, take it easy, that everything comes
A big greeting to the whole community

Well I don't agree with you this platform is a completely well designed for the newbies. and I have seen a lot of seniors are much cooperative with the new person joining displayed forum and the rules are also clearly mentioned in the about forum section so I don't think that newbie has to face a lot of difficulties here after joining. basically if a newbie came to know about this platform from his friend then he can also take a guidance from his friend or his family member or he can also take guidance from the senior member by talking to them.