One of the oldest and most established wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laxpels009

One of the oldest and most established wallets

I think trust wallet is the oldest wallet it is well established and safe wallet it has low transection fee it has better security system no one can hack this type of wallet due to better security system it is used to store the cryptocurrency and coins

The coinomi wallet is tha very amazing and oldest wallet in this wallet many and very sepecfic features this wallet gave us very strong security this security has very stong  this wallet gave us many facilities and very helpful for use when I became online way I just chose coinomi wallet it's very easy to use and no any scannings in it it's very trustable and this feauthers really impressive...

I think Blockchain is a well-established and one of the most popular trading platforms among cryptocurrencies. The platform is characterized by ease of use and high security on the platform. So I recommend you use the blockchain wallet.

• +1 1

Coinomi is one of the oldest and establish platform .it has simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any difficulty I like this platform and enjoy it's features I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret.i like this platform and I personally use this platform for last 3 years.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world.

Coinmi is one of the oldest and established wallet in the crypto world. This wallet is very secure able.Coinmi permits you to secure, oversee, and trade your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Swell, and more from a wonderful, simple to utilize wallet that puts you in control of your desire.

The most old and establish platform called yobit.it has one of the most top and splendid platform thousand of people use this platform and enjoy it's features they get benefit from this they Earn alot of free bitcoin through trading thorough small investment.i personally use this platform and enjoy it's financial services and opportunities it has good reputation.

Coinomi is one of the oldest and most established wallets. It contains all the security features which people required. It fulfill all the necessary requirements to their users. It having the enough space. By this money can transfer from one to another. It is popular all over the world. 

I think blockchain wallet is the oldest and most established wallet. I use this wallet. It is very safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I suggest you use blockchain wallet than the other wallet.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, Marzia4547 said:

In my opinion, the oldest and most established wallet is the blockchain wallet.  Because it is suitable for crypto currency.  And it is much safer and more reliable.  And its reputation is much better.  So here you can keep your crypto currency much safer.

Online wallet is not relaible wallet because there are some sites are open which may bring viruses in your mobile and may harm for your cryptocurrency or may blockchain wallet. However some wallet are reliable which require some multiple key for their opening.

On 12/12/2020 at 10:49 AM, Muneebwaqas said:

Some people were saying that coinomi is old Wallet which the best among all the wallet.

I have use this Wallet however it is oldest and secured wallet but it cannot provide the new features and here the transaction rate is slow and exchange cost is too much.

Then i have use the coinbase wallet which is not oldest but it provides the so much features and its interface is easy and flexible.

I recommend all of you to use the coinbase wallet at leat one time

I am sure you would say Coinbase is better than coinomi

People likes online wallet which is secure for their transaction and having low cost. Coinomi is oldest but some decentralised wallet is relaible 

Coinbase Wallet is the best. It is safe and reliable.  It has many advantages to transact. No hassle. Coinbase wallet is best. Moreover, yobit wallet, trust wallet, coinomi wallet. All these are the best.

Coinomi wallet is the oldest and the safest wallet in the world by using this wallet you can feel much safer as compared to the other wallets. Because of its accuracy and the trust developed by this app through their features. 

No doubt Coinomi is one of the most establish and old platform but it is highly secure and safe application I like this platform because it provides us good opportunities and financial services more it is the source of earning.here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.it has fastest transaction system with low charges.it is multicurrency Wallet.

We all know that there are a large number of crypto wallets to store crypto currency. Among them i think the most oldest and well established wallet is coinomi wallet.It is almost safe,secure and trusted. It is one of the most popular wallet as well.It can store more than 500 coins safely.

• +1 1

I consider the Coinbase Wallet to be one of the oldest and most established wallets.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable.  And its security system is very modern technology.  As a result, anyone can safely keep their cryptocurrency in this wallet.

The Coinomi is the Oldest wallet than the other New wallets. The Coinomi wallet is the Oldest wallet than the other wallet. I have tried this king of old wallet. But this wallet is too old to use.

Yobit is one of the most established platform in the crypto trading world.it is old because it is one of the excellent and Wonderful platform.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world.A million of people use this platform for investment and for earning.I am personally use this platform and enjoy it's features I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you really enjoy it's Glorious features.it is the most powerful secure platform.

Thanks for sharing these information with us , to be honest I have not heard of this wallet before. It must be a good one but I wonder why is it not famous such as the other wallets, it must have retreated for a good reason. 

• +1 1

Block chain wallet is the oldest and most established wallet. It is a safe and reliable wallet.  It is a very good and important wallet. It is low fio. It has many benefits to transact. No hassle. So it is the best.

The most oldest wallet is Coinmi wallet.It is basically non custodial desktop use wallet .It is most secure and widely used wallet .It support almost 500 cryptocurrencies and 125 blockchains.The currencies it support is Bitcoin,Etherium,Litcoin,zcash and many more.The mkat secure and reliable wallet.

Hello every one the trust wallet and coinbase is oldest wallet and established wallet.that wallet is suitable wallet to the crypto currency.you can store the cryptocurrency without risk mostly user use this wallet to store.

Coinnomi is the oldest and established wallet, coinnomi takes the privicy very seriously, it can be used as both dekstop and mobile wallet,in coinnomi you need to use a separate password for transfer money

On 11/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, laxpels009 said:

Coinomi is one of the oldest wallets in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, it is the oldest wallet with multiple cryptocurrency lists. It can be used as both desktop and mobile wallet. As I always said, mobile wallets have always seen the risk. Because we click on many links on the phones we use in daily life, we access many internet sites. The smallest virus entering from these sites can capture all of your information. Therefore, use a phone only for cryptocurrencies that you do not use in daily life. Anyway, let's move on to the topic ..

There are two types of encryption in the Coinomi wallet. You are logging in with a password for the application. In addition, you need to use a separate password for any money transfer.

With the multi-language option within the application, you can make your transactions without any difficulty. Its interface is simple and useful. You can also trade in-app. Coinomi takes privacy very seriously. It does not phishing or IP address tracking. It does not require authentication. That's why we can say it is mostly in the anonymous wallet category. This is a really important issue. It has variable transaction fees. You can pay less transaction fees by converting your assets into the lowest cryptocurrency.

Coinomi has been online for a long time and this wall is a very old wallet that still survives.We can store different currencies in this wallet.This wallet's transection is much less free than the unique wallet.If we send or receive our currency then it works much faster.We can safely keep our money in this wallet.

• +4 1

I think trust wallet is the oldest wallet it is well established and safe wallet it has low transection fee.this wallet security system is best.you can trust fully save your currencies in this wallet.this is the best wallet.