One of the oldest and most established wallets - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laxpels009

One of the oldest and most established wallets

Coinomi is one of the oldest wallets in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, it is the oldest wallet with multiple cryptocurrency lists. It can be used as both desktop and mobile wallet. As I always said, mobile wallets have always seen the risk. Because we click on many links on the phones we use in daily life, we access many internet sites. The smallest virus entering from these sites can capture all of your information. Therefore, use a phone only for cryptocurrencies that you do not use in daily life. Anyway, let's move on to the topic ..

There are two types of encryption in the Coinomi wallet. You are logging in with a password for the application. In addition, you need to use a separate password for any money transfer.

With the multi-language option within the application, you can make your transactions without any difficulty. Its interface is simple and useful. You can also trade in-app. Coinomi takes privacy very seriously. It does not phishing or IP address tracking. It does not require authentication. That's why we can say it is mostly in the anonymous wallet category. This is a really important issue. It has variable transaction fees. You can pay less transaction fees by converting your assets into the lowest cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Coinmi is the of well established and oldest wallets. Now it is a well reputated wallet and used world wide. Coinmi permits you to secure, oversee, and trade your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Swell, and more from a wonderful, simple to utilize wallet that puts you in control of your desire.

I think that Blockchain is one of the oldest, well established and one of the most popular trading platforms in cryptocurrencies. The platform is characterized by ease of use and the high degree of security in the platform. You can also buy cryptocurrencies and credits. So I recommend to all of you the blockchain wallet.

I think coinomi is oldest wallet in online when i first came in online i saw this wallet this wallet is very strong and its securty is just awesome no one can hack this wallet it is very hard to hack and this wallet have many facilities

• +1 1

On 12/2/2020 at 11:09 AM, Immi Malik said:

Coinomi is the wallet which is oldest and most established wallet. It is a multi cruncy wallet which can be used for storing of multiple cruncies. This wallet is very safe and secure. Also it is very easy to use. 

Coinomi is not the oldest wallet like you implied but according to what the topic writer stated,it is true that it is one of the oldest wallet, like it was created in 2014 which is quite an old wallet. Coinomi wallet has been one of my best wallet but I do not like it for one reason when the wallet gone close source some years back, I prefer open source wallets. 

Coinomi wallet is the most oldest and estabilised wallet .This wallet also has specific features.its feauters are impressive and inetresting .its use is very simple .it is secure wallet.

Yes the Coinomi wallet is one of the oldest and safe wallet founded on 2014, and also it is the most popular, according to their website official they have millions of active users. And the importance of this wallet, since their creation date to day has ever been hacked.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Coinomi is my favorite & oldest wallet. I'm still using this cool wallet to save crypto in this wallet for a longer time frame. It is non-custodial wallet so I feel good when I'm using this wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coinomi is one of the most old and establish wallet.now it is use worldwide.it is multicurrency safe platform. In this platform you can easily trade your favourite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Ethereum litecoin and Many more that's why thousand of people use this platform.and enjoy marvellous glorious splendid features it this platform.

• +2 1

I think coinomi is the oldest wallet.This wallet is used by most of the people.This wallet is secure, we can store our cryptocurrencies, exchange our money and do more work on this wallet.It has been used all over the world since time immemorial.

• +2 1

Well first of all the OP has forgotten to provide a link to such wallet: https://www.coinomi.com/en/

Anyway and back to the topic, i do enjoy that there's one more android app wallet at our disposal and including the vast majority of crytocurrencies that it offers to its users as well as security measurements.

But i don't quite love their interface, as it has simply too much information at 1 particular window.

It should be split into several other windows as my opinion.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Blockchian is the most reliable oldest cryptocurrency wallet that have million of users with trust in it.blockchian do not need your private keys .The desktop interface is quite easy and user friendly.They have 2 step verification before every transaction.so for me its the best.

• +1 1

Yes em agree with you my dear friend it is very oldest and most established and secure platform but em prefer blockchain i think its also oldest and high level secure platform and good wallet for store currency and provide low pay fees transaction 

• +1 1

On 11/30/2020 at 7:21 PM, laxpels009 said:

Coinomi is one of the oldest wallets in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, it is the oldest wallet with multiple cryptocurrency lists. It can be used as both desktop and mobile wallet. As I always said, mobile wallets have always seen the risk. Because we click on many links on the phones we use in daily life, we access many internet sites. The smallest virus entering from these sites can capture all of your information. Therefore, use a phone only for cryptocurrencies that you do not use in daily life. Anyway, let's move on to the topic ..

There are two types of encryption in the Coinomi wallet. You are logging in with a password for the application. In addition, you need to use a separate password for any money transfer.

With the multi-language option within the application, you can make your transactions without any difficulty. Its interface is simple and useful. You can also trade in-app. Coinomi takes privacy very seriously. It does not phishing or IP address tracking. It does not require authentication. That's why we can say it is mostly in the anonymous wallet category. This is a really important issue. It has variable transaction fees. You can pay less transaction fees by converting your assets into the lowest cryptocurrency.

Since when the coinomi wallet is used also in the desktop, because I use this wallet about a year ago but I couldn't see if it is supported in the desktop but only in mobile apps. 

• +2 1

Coinomi is one of the oldest and very useful wallets. It having the enough security properties. Many people used it. It is very essential to all those people who are earning online or doing online business. If small amount of virus can enter in it then capture the every data of your private keys and dacoments. 

• +1 1

Here many wallets are well established like etherium bitcoin litecoin base wallet and  coinomi are much oldest wallets but in each of them coinomi wallet is very old and well designed.

Coinmi wallet is the oldest Wallet which I know.I am using this site not from a long time It is very good and efficient wallet. My friend suggested this and then I started using it.It is Very fast and secure.

This wallet more pepole  because  this is more secure amd sfae i think this is oldest wallet or it is use in store cruenvy and exchange  money

• +5 1

Yes, you are right. Coinomi wallet is oldest wallet. You can easily download it on Google Play and it is available to use on mobile and computer both. It is secure wallet to use. 

Yes.coinomi is the best established and oldest wallet.it has multiple currency list.everyone wants secure and easy wallet.and that's why it is very hard to hack.it has many facilities. And the platform is high security system. It is most profitable wallet.this wallet are used by almost people. And i prefer all of you to use blockchain wallet. Thank you.

Trust wallet and coinmi wallet are the two oldest and most established wallets .They are secure and support a large number of currencies.We can store our currencies and can exchange them .They are free from scammers and hackers.

People who work online need wallet to deposit their money and the oldest and best wallet name is Trust wallet. I am using this wallet myself and I am very happy with its working. This wallet is very good. Transaction is very fast, secure and easy from here. 

Coinomi, the most secure cryptocurrency wallet. I have been using this wallet for a long time now and the reasons to use this wallet are, it supports both smartphone and my PC. Also it supports other Operating Systems(OS) like MacOS, Linux, iOS. Security layers and performance of wallet is top rated and everyone can find it very useful to store crypto holdings. 

I think coinomi is the oldest wallet. And provide the different features and this is the fantestic established and oldest wallet. And available for Android or IOS it's a cool and very perfect wallet.! And working very fast...! And Old is gold..thank you Have a nice day. 

On 12/21/2020 at 11:52 PM, guatazoo said:

Since when the coinomi wallet is used also in the desktop, because I use this wallet about a year ago but I couldn't see if it is supported in the desktop but only in mobile apps. 

Of course before the coinomi wallet was used as the mopbile wallet only, but currently the coinomi wallet is adapted in Windows and Apple Mac OS also.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link