Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

I favored cell phone for crypto talk it is best gadget for utilizing crypto talk.But you have to a sppedy portable with a major slam and processor.my telephone gadget is quicker and simpler to me.

• +1 1

I am also using android devices but there is no problem in my device and also these devices working very well but if you are worried about the problems then don't worry these are the technical issues that are appeared in any device at any platform just don't focus on problems because when we focus on problems problems become big and when we focus on opportunities then it will surely become big. 

think every device was a useful in crypto talk posting is very easy in every kind of phones , computer, laptop, smart phone, but I like mobile phone because this is comfortable and work easily in every place. 

• +2 1

I think it doesn't matter with device you are using because doing Crypto is not a very hard working process but you just have to make only a few post regularly and site will pay you accordingly, you can do it on any Android phone. 

Hello my dear friend you can use Android or iOS devices for using crypto talk. I am using Android and I haven't faced any difficulties  using crypto. The device doesn't matter, you can use any device. 

Different people have different opinion and views. But mobile is the perfect device to use crypto. It is easy for me cause mobile phone is easy to carry. I can work from anywhere. But you can work with laptop or desktops. So its up to you. 

I think the best phone to use is an iPhone ios.. If you want to use an Android phone make sure the ram and rom is high do it won't affect your task in the this forum 

I am also using an android device to work on crypto. But never felt any difficulty to work. I hope every devices like android and ios and personal computer can able to work on the crypto. It's upto our decision to choose which device to work.

I use Android and I have not encountered any problem, perhaps the problem you are facing is temporary or there are special programs for such problems, you only have to download the program and your problem will be treated automatically.

• +1 1

My friend, since Android devices are the most popular in all areas where trading takes place, so Android devices are preferred, but it is possible to work in iPhone system devices and also on computers. Also the most smooth is the computer being the smoothest in writing thanks

• +1 1

Companions, I think android telephone is the best gadget for taking a shot at this stage. I am utilizing android for taking a shot at cryptotalk and I am not confronting any issue. On the off chance that you have any issue in utilizing android telephone, at that point you can likewise chip away at PC. It relies upon your decision. As indicated by my assessment android is best than PC.

• +1 1

In my opinion, Mobile phone is the best way for making post on cryptotalk. I don't know why you face this problem. You can use your browser in desktop mode. By this you can making your post easily. You can use mobile phone everywhere. I think you can understand why mobile phone is best. 

• +1 1

I have an Android phone and don't face any problem. But sometime there is some issue due to network problem otherwise I feel easy to work out at this platform. If you have any issue about this work due to your  cell then you should check out your network. If your network is working correctly then your Android can't support this website. So you should change your mobile and get the mobile that has good ram that can support this app and you can work on this easily.

The crypto is best for both sides but I think it is originally for the computer and laptops but I think they can work with Android iOS and not do any problem with the website and you can use it on any one of the above thing.

My dear friend in my opinion every device is good for the crypto i am working on my android mobile 

In beggining days i work on my laptop i think this thing is depend on a person that how is he suitable.

How he comfot to write comments.

• +1 1

In my opinion, a laptop or PC is better than a mobile phone for Kritika to work.  Because if you want to work in this forum, you have to login to mobile phone from Chrome browser.  Sometimes the problem of the net is remembered, moreover, working on a laptop makes it possible to do the job very quickly and accurately, which is not done through mobile.

It depends the kind of environment you live in or what you can afford.but the best device and that is more comfortable is Android phone that you type very easily and you take very where along.

Hello my friend, for me, I am new here and I did not make money or transfer cryptocurrencies, but I use an Android mobile phone and I do not have any problems browsing the forum or commenting on the responses or other work here

• +1 1

Those of us who use Android mobile. His. It takes a little time to work with mobile. However, those who use the iPhone inside the Android mobile, they have to have an idea about the computer. Then they can use cryptotalk.org beautifully using iPhone. And those who use laptops. They will be able to continue their work in a beautiful way with the laptop. Laptops are very good for their work.

• +1 1

Dear friend according to my choice laptop is best for this purpose you can improve your typing through this .But if you have no problem during using any other device then use them .

• +1 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Well, many of us who are using this amazing platform  cryptotalk are working on android devices, and yes I am too, but I didn't face any problem yet, many people face issues due to speed of internet, but not the quality of phone, quality of phone no doubt also matters but I think internet connectivity is more important.

• +1 1

Dear the site is not much heavy you can use a laptop any android mobile an iphone or a PC whatever you use the functionality of the forum will be same but you can have an edge over the speed if you use a good device with good RAM except from that nothing really matters at all on cryptotalk campaign

I am using an Andriod phone to work here.For me its a best device.To work on cell phone is much easy and comfortable because we carry it everywhere we go so we can do work any time ,any where by using our cell phone.An andriod cell phone is best option to do work on cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I don't think there should be discrimination in the kind of device you're using to trade crypto so far the device is good enough and can serve the purpose of what you're doing.

1 minute ago, bheema said:

Device does not have any concern in cryptotalk the knowledge deleiverence is the main concern so if you have a 1gb ram set it will be enough for you to work smoothly over here all day but if you have aa good monile iphone and do not have any knowledge how to work then all in vain 

@bheema Obviously mates, It is true. Mobile phone is the best for writing post in this forum. Device doesn’t matter on cryptotalk works, Your knowledge always matter on this platform. But a computer user easily complete their daily post within one hours. Because they can type post very fast. I think you can understand it