Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

A useful in crypto talk posting is very easy in every kind of phones computer laptop etc but when you withdraw your money i think you face some problem so its depends on your ability. 

Hello my dear friend I use android phone I can not face any problem I phone is best but you should work in android phone easily..

For me, I prefer working on a laptop, because of the ease of movement in it and the speed of writing as well, as I sometimes need to search for something related to crypto, so it will be easy on the laptop and more literally.

No, using Android phones is not a problem because I didn't face anything before days. And ios phones are not affordable for everyone. So we need to consider everyone as Android is also good and safe in use. 

I utilize the phone to login to my account all the time it's great for me it's a long time that I do not utilize the portable workstation for a long time but I think the tablet is way better gadget to utilize the gathering more than phone gadget, I cherish to see other conclusion.

Cryptotalk works on both android and ios refectly well but in some cases some people face different sorts of problems but it still doeant depend on the device you are using. So any device is suitable to use in the platform.

There is no issue utilizing Android at all, my companion, but you fair ought to have the determinations of the device you're utilizing tall, the issue isn't within the gadget but in its details, I claim an Android phone and I work in CryptoTalk, Yobit, Binance, Bitmax, Believe, Nuclear, Taptrader and numerous other programs.

My dear friend I think majority of people use android devices and work on crypto talk network but i use ios iPhone I don’t face any problems who irritate me crypto talk is not difficult platform some people use computer laptop tablets iPhone its depend on your struggles,times, focus crypto talk good platform who improve your skills and improve your life 

Dear friend  iphone is better than android.Iphone is the most branded than android.Android is more useful but not more than Iphone.I am using also android phone but i did not face any problem about that phone .But i also used Iphone.

My friend every smart phone is best for crypto mobile is not problem i am using android but i didnt faced any problem yet some member use ios some use android while some member use laptop all these devices are best for crypto

I advise you to use Android device when on crypto talk, you can even use computer and keyboard to do it if you have it . The iPhone is best for crypto talk even during investment even crypto and payment .

• +1 1

My dear, i use android mobile but i have not faced any such problem yet. It is possible that there is a problem in your phone, due to which you face such a problem.  You should use this forum on any devices without any problem.

Probably it is due to network issue. I am also using Android Mobile 📲 but it is good in its use on Crypto Talk. I face no problems . 

I suggest you to use a Computer 🖥️ for working on Crypto Talk if you face problems in using mobile.

I advise you to use Android device when on crypto talk, you can even use computer and keyboard to do it if you have it . The iPhone is best for crypto talk even during investment even crypto  payment .

Hello dear friend, I want to say that for your post that desktop is the best device for cryptotalk or cryptocurrency. I try to use cryptotalk to my mobile device but I could not use cryptotalk to my mobile device. So desktop is the best device for cryptotalk or cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk website is well adapted to work on all devices. So each individual will work on cryptotalk with any device of their preference. Personally, I prefer to use mobile phone because of it's ease to use at any point in time. I'm always ready to log in every little chance I get. @Gadroo @Zubair101 @Waqar abbasi @Creative mind @kingcrypto27

Edited by Toyoye

Dear buddy i am also the use of an Android telephone but I do not have face such a issues however some times due to community issue it show up someday but whilst community problem will solve then android telephone will run in stability.In case you manage to pay for iOS iphone then it's nice for on-line working.But i'm happy with my android cellphone.

All gadgets are not hard to work with for this reason we need not to stress over that we want just to esteem what we were given and go with it , there's a ton of clever mind that are not hard to work with and assembled all that there's a exceptional deal of exertion to paintings and collect thoughts , the device you use paintings impeccably ipad or even a laptop and a pc.

My friend, I think that working on the cryptocurrency platform requires a device with good specifications, whether it is Android or iOS, and therefore there is no difference between the devices or the systems operating these devices

I don't think so there can be any problem regarding your android in context to cryptotalk because this site is not much heavy if you have a 2gb ram set you can easily work on it smoothly all day if you wanylt to but its all upto you if you have taken iphone its also ok then 

Laptop is best fir this work because you can easily complete your daily task and feel relax there are no problems in the desktop and i suggest to you to work on the leptop for short time and prevent yourself from mobile phone problems

Yes, that's a very good question, I also wanted to know in one of the headlines which device will prove to be the most reason for me to work on which platform. But very senior helped me in this and could reach the descion by mobile, because this work is very easy, so we need only part time mobile to work on it. So we should have a device that we can use anywhere 

It is best to have a laptop that you can take with you wherever you go. It is preferable that the mobile has high specifications for speed of work and also you can take advantage of your mobile phone that has medium or high performance .. Thank you

Hello and good day mate I think any device will be ok for this forum but the problem is it requires a good network connection though I am still new in this forum so I would love it if our senior members of the forum tell us which device will be preferable thanks

On 11/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Of course, it can be up to your decision if it is within your reach but I mainly recommend you first get out of doubt because it may be a problem with the application and not with the android system.