Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

I am using  Android mobile. I have not yet faced any extreme problem of data loss or Privacy issues But one problem that i faced is the network loss that totally disrupt the sequence of working. Suggest me if other mobile have not any such issue. 

Dear its depend on you if you have a money to purchase iphone then you should purchase iphone. But i am also Using Android and i do not facing such a problems and use perfectly the phone on this platform. But some time i face net issue but its does not phone issue its network issue after some time the issue solved and i start working perfectly on this platform. 

Mobile is best device to use for crypto curenccy.It is easy to understand and use .Using browser in the phone youcan do it easy and it is very quick.

I think every device is the best to work crypto currency site.Such as computer, laptop,mobile phone,etc.I use android phone. It provides good service.I can easily write comments by using this device. I think most of the people use this device to work this site.

I prefer phone that any other device a phone been iPhone, Samsung, android are much more better than other device the above mentioned can manage network and upload your post but when using the other device laptops iPods and other network issue will disturb you so much 

For me personally, the most convenient way to work with cryptocurrency is to use the phone.  I'm so much more familiar and easier.  I rarely can go into the laptop.

I also have Android device, and honestly, I also haven't faced any problem while using Cryptotalk from Android device. I think your device would have be low capacity mobile which may have small RAM. I haven't used Cryptotalk on iOS device, so I haven't experienced to use on iOS device.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Hey dude, the both Android and ISO phones are good for withdrawal from yobit. You can use laptop or computer to get withdraw from yobit instead of Android and ISO phones. I hope you got your answer.

• Useful or interesting 1

Am using only one mobile device which is Android ,I have never use ios ,I can't afford it

My android device is not giving me any problem in time of browser , infact anything internet, so I will say Android is the best mobile device to be use on cryptotalk ,I will advise those using ios to stay using Android to see how affordable, secured and fast it's , 

All devices work and it will depend on what we are used to. In my opinion, the best thing to work in cryptotalk is a computer for a visual question and because of the speed of using a keyboard, it has no comparison with any other device. Anyway we can work as it is most comfortable for us,

"I think the bulk of friends are using android I also I didn't face any problems if you afford iPhone it'll be better for you using of iPhone, if you've got laptop and typing skills laptop is more better than iPhone or android.🙂"

Hello my friend, I do not think so, because I use Android and I do not encounter any problems while working on this forum ..
And make sure that the network is in good condition, perhaps it is the reason for the speed of work and not the type of device used.
I wish you success, my friend ..

This has to do with your capacity and ability friend, regardless the device you are using, cryptotalk forum can still be easy for you guy but in term of withdrawal from your account, I really can't say about that but the senior members on the platform will help to sort out that.

Yes dear  friend I think the best advice for the beginner is that it should read all the guidelines of the crypto very carefully actually this advices for all the members working with crypto if we do not do so and break some rule then why should be banned and no one wants this.

Expensive pal, I believe that the vast majority of pals are employing android I also I did not confront any issues in the event that you Af-Ford i-phone it is likely to soon be greater for you personally with i-phone when you might have notebook and studying skills notebook is far better compared to i-phone or even Android.

I'm also an android user but I've not experienced any such problem yet. Maybe your Android device holds very old version that's why you are facing the issue. 

• +3 1

From my experience I think android device are the best because are very fast in processing datas and they have very quality and reliable battery. For iPhone I can't say anything about it because I haven't use one before

Halo dear i am also use an andriod phone which is very best .i can not faced problem some time network issue occur but i change the network and solve the solution.i think its your network problem that you face you change you location .if you change your location if you get a good signal and you can easily work then you work at this place .if you get a iphone you can also work on iphone .but i can not efford such a rich mobile.best of luck.

• +3 1

Hi mate, I have also been using this forum on my android device for a three week. In these three weeks, I haven't faced any problems while using this site. Sometimes it goes slow down due to low speed of internet. I think you may also have the problem in your internet connection, not in android device.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I'm additionally utilizing the android telephone 📱 yet I didn't confront the issues. A few times because of organization issue I confronted a few issues else I feel better while utilizing the android telephone. Yet, iOS iPhone is ideal on the off chance that you bear the cost of it. 

I can't manage the cost of the iPhone because of some cash 💰 issues. 

have a decent day!

My dear friend, I also have an android phone, but I'm not facing these problems which you mentioned, everything is fine. 

It also not about Android or iOS, it's about the memory of your phone and the quality of your internet connection.

Good luck 

• +1 1

Greetings , in my opinion I think that the mobile device is the best choice because we can be aware of any market movement anywhere and we can use our assets at any time, so the mobile phone has an advantage over other devices 

I thinl handset will be preferable to me because it is what am using for now and it is very okay for me am always happy when am using my phone to work it make my work fast so am always happy for that,thanks

I use an Android phone, which is very good, but it does not accept trust wallet and others , so I advise anyone to start its work with Android device, system 6 and above, I also know that laptop is also good for this work and it helps in many things, one of which is the large screen, which provides comfort, RAMs and good memory.