Which device is best for crypto ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

Dear friend I think the majority of friends are using android I also I didn't face any problems if you afford iPhone it will be better for you using of iPhone, if you have laptop and typing skills laptop is more better than iPhone or android.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I think every device was a useful in crypto talk posting is very easy in every kind of phones computer laptop etc but when you withdraw your money i think you face some problem so its depends on your ability. I think you appreciate my advice.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Dear friend it is my opinion that a lot of friends are using Android. I didn’t even have any problems. If you use an iPhone, it is a good idea to use an iPhone if you have a laptop and typing skills. Laptop is better than iPhone or Android

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

As of now I'm just using my desktop computer on reading different topics and writing or replying to different topics and comments. I prefer using a computer because I am more comfortable of reading and writing with a larger screen it also lessen the pain I feel when my eyes are already tired.

• +1 1

All devices are easy to work with and so we need not to worry about that we need just to value what we have been given and go with it , there is a lot of good ideas that are easy to work with and put together everything there is a lot of effort to work and put together ideas , the devices you use work perfectly ipad and even a laptop and a computer pc

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

20 hours ago, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

@DEREKHALE all most all the members of this Platform are using Android smart phone and we are not faced with problems like this, I am even using old Android phone but am working fine and smart, but the only problem I always have is when giving reputation to other members, sometimes I have to wait like an hour before given reputation. I will advice you to use another gadget such as PC ....

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Are you searching for best device for crypto then you should use Android phone with high ram rom and processor then you can use crypto wallet or another things 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have a android phone and i am facing many problems like network error, ip errors and take a lot to make a good transition of money. In my openion computer or laptop will be ta best device for crypto. So i am also planning to buy a good laptop. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I have a Android phone and i haven't facing any problem.my network is really good.but i am new here .I haven't withdrawn money yet. So I can't say if there will be any problem then.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I want to tell you my friends a mobile phone is the best device to work on cryptotalk because we can do work with this device anywhere anytime like home office college or any place so try to work with mobile devic.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think it is better to use iPhone to use crypto.  I'm using the iPhone.  I don't have any problem using iPhone. I can work very easily.  However, in addition to the iPhone, there are many Android phones that are good, you can use that phone.  I advise those who can afford to use an iPhone to use an iPhone.  Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

The best is the iOS phone just like iPhone but due to financial situation I can't afford them. So I keep to my Android phone I can Access.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have tried a number of times to make sure that am building in a perfect way to post , I tried my phone but never worked because it told me that its what the market has to be built on, I did not know what to do, the site is protected and no way you can be able to use crypto talk on phone, most of the time I use My PC and my laptop.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

You have asked a very nice question. I agree with you that if you work with any device, you can do it nicely. Laptops and computers can do the job very nicely and easily. However, the work can be done with a smart mobile phone.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

21 hours ago, Salo786516 said:

Dear @DEREKHALE I'm also using the android phone 📱 but I didn't face the problems. Some times due to network issue I faced some problems otherwise I feel good while using the android phone. But iOS iPhone is best if you afford it.

I can't afford the iPhone due to some money 💰 problems.

have a good day!

Yes bro you are right .but I am not satisfied from Android because I use two Android or three for payments .and they don,t give me a excellent response. And thank you for the compliment.

• +3 1

I am also using Android phone and I am not going through any challenges, but it could have been better if I was using iPhone, but I cannot afford iPhone that is why but u didn't face any difficulties in payment method and also network is stable in my place.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I use a computer, to read the topics and participate in the forum, there are no technical problems, I recommend a strong phone, even if it is an Android device.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

All type of devices or any type of devices which have access to a fast internet connection and can be use to complete your daily 20 without any failure.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I use the phone to login to my account all the time it's good for me it's a long time that I don't use the laptop for a long time but I think the laptop is better device to use the forum more than phone device, I love to see other opinion 

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

My friend, I use an Android and I have no problem nor do I know if the iPhone with iOS is better because I have never used it but my Android in yobit and in cryptotalk works perfectly

• +1 2
  • +2 1

No my friend I dont faced any problems in the android device. I think you should to buy a new phone maybe your phone is old and the easiest way and most great is to you use computer or laptop so that you will be so comfortable 

• +1 1

If you are talking about this forum then yes, IOS is better than android but as per my experience laptop and of will be way easier and even it can used for trading in the big screens.

• +2 1

I prefer to use laptop where you can write fast and easily as compared to mobile you have to zoom in, zoom out and writing with bundle of mistakes. Device doesn't matter how much hardware capabilities it have but device must have fast internet connection.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

There are many device to use cryptotalk site. But according to me,laptop is the best device for use cryptotalk.because,i use crypto from my andriod phone so i know about the problems that i faces every moments.