Support and Respect - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Support is the main part of the forum. Without support, no one can go any longer. Besides, we have to respect all forum members. If we do not respect others, this forum will not last longer. This is why both support and respect are equally important.

Yes dear we should to work on this forum with honestly. Always try to reaserch new things and share on this forum . And your research should to unique don't create repeated topics and never should to try copy old topics . And other thing suppport we can give support to others on useful posts.

Yes absolutely right. Respect is the most imp thing. I've seen many rude Sr members that do not care about others but themselves. They talk like they know everything but the sad truth is that the knowledge is infinite and the respect is the main thing which matters. So we should show respect for each member weather its a senior members or a Jr member. 

I believe that we must all respect and support each other because if we help each other we could obtain different data or information different from what we already have, that is why we must always respect and help each other and we must also do the same with The evaluations if we see that this issue is good to give it the evaluation it deserves.

I looked at this forum on more than one site and saw that the members respect each other and there is a lot of support through knowledge and experience about currencies and there is also support, this is what really encouraged me in this forum 

Of course, my friend, respect is present here permanently, and a good reputation can only be established if there is any useful and good content in this forum.Putting a negative reputation and this thing you are doing if you want But respect is well in this forum

We express our thanks to members who provide helpful reviews, so we award them reputation points.  In appreciation and respect for their efforts, we also have to provide advice and guidance to those who post posts with weak content, in order to improve their topics.  All discussions here are based on respect.

Help and respect is an integral part of respect. It is good to be a successful, respectable person who loves to help others. I hope to be this person, but it takes a lot of effort and I hope that I will reach him someday

yes,  why you continue seeing old topics still been discussed is becaude there are no new topics been created,  and the members don't like to create topics because they fear getting warned,  but I don't think there is anything there to be afraid of if we know that what we are posting is good and genuine. 

Yes support every members of the forum, give them respect, Because there was a saying that said respect is resiproca ones you respect some body you will also be respected,And abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, follow what the old members of the forum have said to you that it will be useful to you.

If you respect someone he will respect you, at the moment support also withdrawal from this respect gathering, you respect me I will respect you than we can support each other, so let's support everyone in this Crypto talk.

Yes, my friend, we are here in this forum. We must support the novice in order to succeed, and we must also respect others, regardless of their racism or ideas.

• +5 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend We give a good reputation when we view useful and high quality topics

We all respect each other so we should not add offensive comments to people who are trying to be useful people in the forum.

We need and respect these two.  If you want to get good respect, present your post in a beautiful language.  Because content.  Then when your post reaches the rest of the members they will know the content of your post.  And they will understand the positive seat you posted.  That way you can get fame through a good post.🖤❤️❤️

• +5 1

Respect exists, and I have never noticed that any member has been violated because there are people who are aware and want to work professionally, and the laws and regulations that were made by the mediators were a very good thing.

• +2 1

I strongly agree with you dear friend and I also believe that giving respect to each other in this platform with bring success to us .If we are looking forward for positive reputation than obviously we all the others members or beginners are also worthy of being positively replied at least we can support each other on this platform to get success thank you I am also waiting for your positive reaction.

I think the most important thing about this forum is that it helps members by paying for the posts they write.
Also, any of us can learn more about cryptocurrencies by reading useful topics.

In i pinion the forum in general is respectful and the members with more experience are always supporting newbies, although there are some who do not, we do not have to generalize because the vast majority are respectful and are always willing to help others. .

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my dear friend, as we are still new members of this forum, we must rely on the support and support of the most experienced members.

I agree with you, my friend.  And I am in the same situation.  But I still need a lot of experience and information.  But with support and motivation, I will make posts and hope the members like it.

You are right all of us need support from our seniors to step up and create our own topics. Every junior fears to create their own post that it may get the positive response or not and people will like it or not. So I also urge every member to give your full support to the good work of juniors to encourage them.

True mate we need to support one another here because we are like family sharing same knowledge and while we do that, it's important to respect each other as well.

As for me, I think that we all, as members of the forum, respect and appreciate each other, and it is not about positive or negative reputation about it, but I think that we can only give a positive reputation if the post is good and has a distinct idea and also if it gives us a negative reputation This does not indicate that we are criticizing the owner of the post, but on the contrary, we are trying to encourage him to write something good to get our likes.

You are really right. We must not only exchange a positive or negative reputation, but also an exchange of respect. I mean when a member raises a topic and we want to give our opinion and we put it negative evaluation because its topic is not new or I do not agree with it here, the opinion must be given with respect and constructive criticism is called it is important to deal with Some of us are respectful and honestly more important than work

• +4 1