Foundation for every beginners - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

Hello dear @Biojay  you shared an informative post for the beginners this post may help us a lot..... after reading the post i came to know about the main rules for begginners ....of they can't follow the rules they have to face difficulties....

My foundation in this is forum is coming adaptive in me, the senior member that join me here give me the foundation on how to comment in every post and not to create or reply unnecessarily,as a new member from in the forum. From the beginning you will find it difficult but when you adapt to the forum you will know the advantage of been here.

• +1 1

The rules are clear and we don't need to make new posts all the time, they are given by the forum moderators and if something changes they will let you know. There are already many posts having the same recommendations to beginners but it is not needed at all as these are all the ways everyone should be following in any forum.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

You have provided some information from the Rules which is very useful information for beginners.Beginners will get all the information they need to do if they read your post.

Yes you're right in your tips and these tips are needed by newbies like me. So thanks and one thing i like is that you mentioned to post informative stuff which is good for this platform as i saw today so many useless posts which almost gave me headache

On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

This piece of information is very useful and I am very thankful to you for sharing this awesome content. This post is not just for the newbies, it is very useful and knowledgeable for experts.

Wow! This is an eye opener to every beginner. It is very good to have idea of what you are doing and what you should expect in return. I have gain a lot.

Very useful information for the beginners they will get to knoe all the basic rules and hope they will not do anything against the rules or the forum. This post is gonna help the beginners on the forum. 

This information is totally helpful for beginners and also me because i am also a beginner and i will follow your advice and i find someone like me than i will also share with that person but i have a question if we follow all the rules and regulations than maybe i will banned by crypto than what should i do ? @Biojay

• +2 1

This is a really informative post that briefly explain stu all the new beginners the functioning of this platform in the best way possible. I hope this post would have reached many new users as possible as this would be definitely helpful for them to get a general understanding about this platform. Also if you violate any of the rules you would receive warning points from the moderators or even you may get banned from this platform.

Thanks sir for sharing such a good post on this platform for newbies. At starting point, every new member confused and they want to just survive as long as possible. They want to read all rules and regulations of this platform and write informative posts on this forum. We should motivate them for this purpose.

That's is very important topic and it forum in the best way without breaking the rules and all well summarized. And members show the route and regulation of the firm as new members don't think that first hundred post is this true of time the purpose. Etc

In my opinion it is our work to guide you guy aright, and if you want to convert your talk token to cash, you have to firstly convert you talk token to BTC on yobit by clicking on trade and click on talk token, you will then click on the amount of talk token you want to convert to BTC then you click on sell that's it..

hello my friend as I'm newbie here. just i join crypto talk . first i follow the rules of crypto and complete my 100 post . i read all the post for my knowledge thanks

Thanks for sharing full supporting information for junior members . I want to add some other important rules like we should never talk about politics, narcotics substances and wars. 

Your posts spelling, grammar should be correct and use simple words which can be easily understandable for every one 

• +2 1

We have to read the rules before anything else so that we know how to work correctly and not have problems with our accounts. I hope they focus on the laws and read them well before using this forum and pay attention to the warning points. The best way in very simple words. Beginners can find answers to their questions in this post. This beautiful information you are not giving us small information you give as key for success i do follow you steps from now and i hope all the members also follow this useful information.

We have to read the rules before anything else so that we know how to work correctly and not have problems with our accounts. I hope they focus on the laws and read them well before using this forum and pay attention to the warning points. The best way in very simple words. Beginners can find answers to their questions in this post. This beautiful information you are not giving us small information you give as key for success i do follow you steps from now and i hope all the members also follow this useful information.

Dear companion, I concur with you in this discussion, your post is extremely helpful to me, by and large I encourage each amateur to peruse the primary segment of this gathering to keep away from the boycott and to know the principles of distributing and working here, I wish you achievement

• +3 1

You are right, my friend, newcomers should definitely read the beginners section. Because here we can get the answer to our every question. In the beginning, I learned information about all the subjects I did not know from the articles of our friends. As long as we don't break the rules, we can win on this form. The first 20 shipments after 100 free shipments are paid after 1 week.

Thanks alot brother!

your post has proved to be very beneficial for me or for a  beginer, from within it I have to follow all the rules and regulations while doinng comment below a post, I am refreshed by all that.

Now i got all of do and donts, and able to writw an 100 chracter coment.

I think that's instructive yield that briefly give an clarification for to all of the unused amateurs the which can be working of this stage inside the fine way doable. I'm trusting this post may have come to numerous unused clients as attainable as this would be truly helpful for them to urge a stylish understanding around this stage. Moreover in case you damage any of the approaches you'll gotten caution figure or indeed your account ought to get prohibited.

Dear buddy, I agree with you in this conversation, your post is incredibly useful to me, all things considered I urge every beginner to examine the essential section of this social affair to avoid the blacklist and to know the standards of conveying and working here, I wish you accomplishment

Every beginner should have the basics and understand the basics of being on a cryptotalk forum, learn the forum rules about prohibitions and also post related matters. Create posts that are constructive and meet the criteria for getting positive reactions. Payments with positive reactions will earn you 1000 satoshis and each post will be paid 10 Talks. Always follow the rules in order to survive here.

• +1 1

Following the policies is one of the key component the moderator choose from us we must work patiently besides question and answer payment of spamming urge all individuals to work deligently so that you can experience your revenue. If you believe me your account will be suspended so avoid cheating and make your own post keep trying work hard and work hard will never waste

Edited by Bing Crosby
Spelling Mistake