Talk Token price bellow 50sats - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhoutong

Talk Token price bellow 50sats

It continues to decline. This is really sad. I hope that there is an upward trend in it. I do not know what is the reason behind this decline. I hope that the price will improve soon.

• +4 1

Hello, currently the price is low, and I suppose that it is not so much that the investment box was provided or maybe in part, but I think that maybe that investment box helped a little to maintain its high price, since currently I think that what makes the price go down is the question that many change their talk tokens, which are granted in the campaign, but that's what I think, something that could be done to help the price would be to buy at least 10 tokens for every 100 that are sold that way would help the price, but it is something that I do not think will happen, since there will always be a person who does not want to, or who takes advantage of the price and destroys it.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Michar1 said:

Hello, currently the price is low, and I suppose that it is not so much that the investment box was provided or maybe in part, but I think that maybe that investment box helped a little to maintain its high price, since currently I think that what makes the price go down is the question that many change their talk tokens, which are granted in the campaign, but that's what I think, something that could be done to help the price would be to buy at least 10 tokens for every 100 that are sold that way would help the price, but it is something that I do not think will happen, since there will always be a person who does not want to, or who takes advantage of the price and destroys it.

I understand. Later I changed my opinion on the investbox, but at the time of writing this post, it was my thinking. Maybe the investbox will be best option we have today, but only with our mind that the token will become used in the forum for the reasons we expect. It was a proposal that maybe wasn't very well thought, but it was based on the fact that the tokens were bought massively early but not from the forum members, which are not those that are selling so large number of tokens. But it will also be unfair for those that invested early in Talk and have a good balance, so I am not suggesting this anymore.

I personally am saving my talk in the investbox, because I think it will go up again, I could not see the talk token in 50 satoshis when I started I managed to see them in 20 satoshis but I know that if we all keep them and we do not sell them so easily this could raise its price.

In my opinion, the price of Talk continues to fall because of the continuous sale of forum members who get Talk tokens. Too many tokens being distributed make the price cheap, due to inflation from Talk tokens and if you want the price of Talk to go up, you must stop selling Talk tokens.

• +1 1

The problem with tokens is undoubtedly that they are always devalued to yobit and it has already happened several times with its tokens and this is because the people who receive it sell it immediately for fear that its value falls then they all sell them.

This token at its launch acquired a lot of value and then fell through the floor for the sole reason that when users activated the withdrawal of this same they sold all their Talk to buy BTC, the current price of this token is 0.00000013 to For this reason, bitcoin's base had a great fall, and it is known that it continues to fall thanks to the users who sell and there is no demand for it in the market.

Well, you've provided a very nice and excellent suggestion. But nevertheless, we suppose to be fully aware that there is market value of each coins and as well has it impacts in one way or the other.

It is when we are able to realize this fact that we can safely remain calm with any incident that will happen to us.

The value of the talk token have deprecated over time, as basically now it is at 13 Satoshi, as that value as per the allocation of the value of the bitcoin now, but the value has dropped, as we have reasons such as an limited supply, just a maybe, having too much sell than buys 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Upright said:

but the value has dropped, as we have reasons such as an limited supply, just a maybe, having too much sell than buys 

@Upright..The price of talk token is decreasing day by day.  This is because the price of BTC has gone up and there are not many traders.  Those who are making money from the forum are basically selling the token, but the price will go up once the promotion starts

It would be a good idea if the price of talk tokens has lower down. But if its not then we can keep them in the invest box. We can for the alteration of price of talk tokens.

The price of talk token was good when this token starts but after it it's price going decreasing day by day and at this time the price of talk token is only 10 setoshi and yesterday it was at only 90 setoshi but in future what will be happened in don't know. 

I feel that the price of talk token is falling because there are no long term investors in this coin. People including common ordinary investors are selling it off as soon they get hold of it. And there is no support from the developers too.

Token price is dropping down and that makes me and other cryptotalk user sad because our main earning depends on talk token's price and when it drops we are start to feel bad because we think our time that spended cryptotalk. 

I think the best thing to do is to keep focused at this time to continue growing our income here, because anyway cryptocurrencies always have their momentum and it is better to have bought coins than not, thanks to Cryptotalk we have the opportunity to earn in different ways, and Yobir is also benefited, it is up to us to work as a team and continue giving fame to the Forum.

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right the prize of talk token is decrease rapidly in a current situation i have no idea about this that why they are decrease rapidly i think we shall hold this it should pump means it prize increase

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right the prize of talk token is decrease rapidly in a current situation i have no idea about this that why they are decrease rapidly i think we shall hold this it should pump means it prize increase

You have a point mate and I think the suggestion to eliminate talk tokens from your investment box can lower the price and reduce its price which we are not ready to see and I hope the administration and Jobit will do something about recovering token tokens.  Help to do and trade at a fair price. Think that prices have come down because most people are getting talk tokens to work there.  Be normal when you need to invest and withdraw. Thank you friends.

Downs are always stay at everywhere in the life but one day price will be at low rate than the next day price will be higher in the market so I also advised to a member to keep you connected to this site and are much more profitable and from this real base earning program which is very useful and valuable for you and. Your work on it because many people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better at quotation so I also advised to keep well connected to this site and unmarked and more profitable and from this site.

1 of the reasons that Talk is going down is that people sell at any price. They dont try to sell it above any of the asking price. If there is a low buy / bid, they will sell it at that price. What they dont understand is that they are only hurting themselves by selling so low. Even thou the price is being maintained somewhat, it will just keep on going lower at this rate.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This is a normal thing, at least we don't have to feel displeases if at all our primary aim in the forum is not only centralize on earnings.

It hereby depends on why the fact you're dwelling in the forum.

Is it for earning alone? Here you'll actually feel discomfort

Or it is for both knowledge and the earning as well?

It is with this motive that you'll not totally feel discourage since you have something you're impacting with.

People do hard work here to earn that talk token, they are expecting to make some amount of money that will help them for fulfill their needs but its price is very low that demotivate them.

Talk token price should be increased abit higher so that people are satisfied and motivated.

Unfortunately, the currency has collapsed completely and now the price of one TALK is equal to 3 satoshi, it was necessary to draft these notes and include them in large platforms such as Binance, I now think that the best solution is to stop the payment of the TALK currency and find another way to pay.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, the Talk Token price has decreased a lot since the beginning of its trading, and now its price does not exceed 5 Satoshi, this is disappointing, I hope that its price will be supported by some traders so that it returns to recovery and rise again.

Well, I won't say that we are in trouble, because if we consider the difference between 49 and 50, then the gap is not much, however, I think that if the price continue to fall so rapidly, then definitely we are going to be in trouble.

This is a calamity for the official token of the cryptotalk platform, because the dropping of talk token should be unfriendly to the cryptotalk forum members, so I hope the price will come back to normal, thanks.