Important of reading and skills needed - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

I think if the members can follow this steps it will help us in our writing and reading skills alot, as said by the creator of the topic, reading is not just something we can do straight forward, it also had strategies

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Certainly, reading and writing is easy, but writing the comment in currencies should be simplified in order to reach all readers and members.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

16 hours ago, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's sex essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Thanks for this wonderful information you shared. Your method of working and learning here is nice. Motivate yourself for your dream to work here and earn as well to achieve your dreams.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

16 hours ago, Tesco said:

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's sex essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

5. Knowledge

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Thanks for sharing this, it might help newbies here. The only thing you need to know in this forum is how does forum works and that's it, if you know what is the rules and shat is needed to be able to receive payment, you'll be fine here. All you need to do is read the pinned posts in this forum because that is the guidelines you need to follow.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

All of us here need skill in order to succeed, but there will be a little hard work to get the skill and experience that we learn through the forum.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Tesco said:

to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

5. Knowledge

@Tesco In the English language if you change a letter you can write other things, for example you say "There's sex essential skills needed # when you change the" i "in the word" six "for the" e "you talk about sex and not six, I recommend that you edit your post to read "There's six essential skills needed."
Reading is essential in a forum and in life itself, through it we obtain the necessary information to become better writers and educated on many topics, greetings.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Tesco In the English language if you change a letter you can write other things, for example you say "There's sex essential skills needed # when you change the" i "in the word" six "for the" e "you talk about sex and not six, I recommend that you edit your post to read "There's six essential skills needed."
Reading is essential in a forum and in life itself, through it we obtain the necessary information to become better writers and educated on many topics, greetings.

Thank for the correction, noted and corrected, knowledge is power, knowledge is wide and we never stop learning because life itself never stop teaching us, cryptotalk forum is where we can improve each other in knowledge, skills and experience, experience is the best teacher.

• +4 1

Reading is really a good habit.by reading we come across with new ideas of other people.we learn too much skills and knowledge by reading.by reading we improve our learning skills.we become able to work efficiently and able to conquer our hurdles.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The post and understand the every thing when we read the thing books and novels so it help to understood every thing reading skill is must to wake himself when we read thing so we motivate her  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course you are right. Study and skills are what we need and that is crucial. It is not possible to do any work properly without study and skills. So the first thing we should know before studying. Then the second step is that we have to do everything efficiently.

• +1 1

There are some important thing when you read a comment or topic firstly you check his/her grammar and check how long they make their topic or comments and then give a positive react if they deserve you all are do effort for Junior to improve their skills

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This is first and foremost a challenge in life, it is always good to have a certain amount of skills, although those are obtained with the same experience and daily work, you just have to be constant and dedicated with what you propose and voila, you have a high probability of triumph

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for the great advises it is really needed here in this forum because I see lots of posts which are sometimes hard to understand because of having lots of writing mistakes and the thing is that the posts might end up having good information but might get deleted because they are not well written

Reading always increases our knowledge so We can learn a lot By exploring all the sections of the forum and by reading the posts there with good and quality content.As With the passage of time working here amd by reading and commenting on the topics we learned a lot and It also help us in our English writing skills and reading.So I suggest that we should try to spend more time to read valuable and quality content to learnmore.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/30/2020 at 10:31 AM, Mati463 said:

when you change the" i "in the word" six "for the" e "you talk about sex and not six, I recommend that you edit your post to read "There's six essential skills needed."

@Mati463 That seems a bit hilarious but you are right that everyone must be very concsious while creating a topic. A single spelling mistake can change the word and people can misunderstand.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Nothing is useful to us in learning, especially in this forum other than reading, and we focus on sound reading thanks to which we obtain knowledge, develop our information and build our goals. Sound reading is one of these skills that you talked about in your topic; do not underestimate reading because it is the secret of our success in the forum.

Yes, my friend, reading is not easy because you must focus on what you read and save it in your memory, because it is important in your work so that everything remains in your memory so that you can retrieve it when necessary, so my friend should focus and not be distracted by your brain when reading, so I advise you to choose a suitable time for reading which is in the early morning hours These help you memorize and focus
I wish you success

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Yes I agree with you it is not about posting we should always understand what the topic is talking about before answering and posting them those are the necessary things we should do first 

Good topic. it is important to emphasize the importance of good work. It is good to follow the advice you mentioned. I hope members will benefit and use it to work here.

• +1 1

If you are good in English language then it's your advantage also in this forum. But of course we also need to read about crypto currency to gain some knowledge about it and then you can always post without hesitation.

In every field of life skills have important role for success so these skills improved by getting knowledge so we should be interested in reading books and our skills should be superb then we cant failed in any work of the life so good skills should be in our habit   

1 hour ago, Zinat08 said:

Thank you friend. I agree with you.  The points you have made are very important to enhance our experience  I always follow these things. I read the post with a lot of attention and also the comments. I try to understand the meaning of everything and write the answers in fluent language. And to improve my skills, I always try to express my thoughts in a good way.

You welcome, decide to share my experience and knowledge on how to make good and well arrange sentence and also to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency, we should try and understand the importance of topic and contents at large, understanding the contents and applying rational thinking on it matters alot.