Important of reading and skills needed - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

You said very well. Reading it keeps keep us upto date. And this is how we can learn about skills  If we have knowledge then we will be able to go through the different sections.And this will increase our income.Every human should read and learn about skills.

It's important to understand how that one may read themes sooner than remarking booming authority. be sure you experience a concept just what the subject is attempting as far as saying that you can remark correctly externally obscuring the info.

It's important to understand how that one may read themes sooner than remarking booming authority. be sure you experience a concept just what the subject is attempting as far as saying that you can remark correctly externally obscuring the info.

The reading is one of the most mind opening experiences, if you read a novel for example you live another life in all its details, and if you read articles on cryptocurrency you will become an expert in it after some time, so it is really a blessing if you are one of the few people who like to read and are willing to spend hours of their day among words. 

• +2 1

Of course here we have an essential ability to read patiently. But only then can we learn new things and put them into practice. And skiller is the experience of making more posts like that. In it we always include quality and content

I also thought reading was easy before. But this post made me know, reading is not that easy as we think, understood it has lot of strategies. Thanks to the creator. Rather than blindly reading, try to follow the strategies to make it efficient.

Reading enhances the boundaries of our creativity. It helps us to gain knowledge and helps us to provide it to others on different platforms such as Cryptotalk. I suggest everyone to try to read more and more useful concepts to improve your reading skills.

Reading is so important and it help to develop our reasoning skills. When you read you will derived knowledge and skills that will help you to things which will bring you more earnings. Reading  is also important on cryptotalk forum.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

We will need the 6 skills you have given us because we will need some skills to do the reading.We must know the vocabulary or we will not be able to reading properly.

Nothing is helpful to us in learning especially in the platform other than reading . Reading is not that easy , you focus on what you read so as to save it in your brain . 

Reading helps alot , it helps to build spelling and the speaking bof the language you read. When you read you obtain knowledge , you acquire and develop information even build our goals.

Do not avoid reading because it's one of the way to success in this forum.

Yes, you should read the topic in order to know how to answer it in a beautiful and useful way to benefit from your experience in the platform and discuss everyone for your information 

Thanks Sir for providing great information. Your topic is great. It can be easy to read but difficult to read and understand. The skills you have learned are very useful for reading and understanding well. Using all these skills, we can better understand this forum and be successful.

• +3 1

Reading and writing skills are keys of this platform. You have to have a good language and vocabulary as it is very much essential for the reader to understand and perceive what you have written. 

just my friend you said absolutely right to read the comments on this forum you should to have the skills of the reading that is very beneficial for you and one thing more I want to tell you that when you work on this forum you are able to read and speak the well English

Yes ! Reading and skills are very important and hence they are needed much in this platform but  honestly speaking me myself lack both of these qualities but i have spent a week here in this platform and I am feeling improvement in my english reading and writing skills.

You have my gratitude my friend and also many other beginners gratitude too I can confirm. You really made an effort to explain it point by point and hoping for each member to read it. Some of the so called required traits is needing heavy improvement from my side and I'm focused on doing that. I am gonna add patience to the list as it is the foundation stone in succeeding here according to me .

The decoding part should be from the writters perspective. We must be precise and not leave a lot to confuse the reader. If we have code messages and think that others will know, probably they won't so don't by cryptic when we write posts but exact on the point of the topic.

Yes, I agree with you. This forum helped me improve the technique of reading and writing, and this will increase my memory stimulation and strengthen mental capabilities. We need these skills to develop ourselves.

The reading and skills required in this field are very important for that in order to obtain the necessary information to gain experience and work on its basis to achieve future successes and develop yourself in this important coding.

Thanks for sharing this you can achieve this by writing useful topics always and follow the rules and conditions of the forum and selecting topics attractive to the members

The last factor i.e. attention is the most important one for reading. Because if a member does not pay his attention to the topic and does not read it carefully then it will be hard for him to comprehend that topic. And if he do not understand what the topic contains then it is impossible for him to reply relevant comments. Thus, try to be focused and pay your attention to only your work.

Before writing it is very much important that you have knowledge about that topic which are want to written by you. And getting knowledge reading is more important without read you could not write any thing and for reading their are also some rules which are giving above in the post

Yes, and among the skills also is speed in reading, reading between the lines, understanding and comprehending what we read well, then memorizing the information accurately and presenting it in its time and purpose in a simple and understandable manner.

These good writing steps, thank you for sharing your useful information, my friend, reading the grammar is not just about reading, but it must be kept in our minds so that we know what is useful from others.

A debt of gratitude is so as for a in particular enlightening publish. I'm another component right here. Your put up might be extremely useful for me. Previous to making account I didn't think about virtual money I just concept about this inside the wake of perusing this in this level. Consequently, my tour as began thru perusing. Along those strains, I actually recognize the importance of perusing.

studying is really important for us because we can be established in a very good place for studying, we can earn a lot of money, we can be very successful in life.Reading is essential in a forum and in life itself, through it we obtain the necessary information to become better writers and educated on many topics, greetings