Important of reading and skills needed - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Thank you so much for this post.  It will help new members. There is no doubt that to work in any field of life we need skills and knowledge about that work. In this field knowledge and skills are very important. Our english should be very strong. We should read maximum posts of senior to get maximum knowledge about cryptotalk. Reading is also important on this site. 

Very good topic, I congratulate you, reading is very important in our lives, even more in this field, it helps us to develop our skills in a healthy way, obtain knowledge, have more fluency, improve our vocabulary, is an essential tool in the forum 

• +1 1

Hi @Tesco debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this, it may help newbiess here. The solitary thing you need to know in this forum is the means by which does forum works and that is it, on the off chance that you realize what is the rules and crapped is should have been ready to get installment, you'll be fine here. You should simply reading the stuck posts in this forum since that is the rules you need to follow.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Tanveersab said:

Good information buddy,I hope it will prove helpful for other members also .Using simple and easy wording is best way because it will give comfortable to other and they understand well .

It will build our language and way of constructing good sentence, we all need to do more research about cryptocurrency, read more Journal and it can prepare our for future, learning is a continuous process, everyday we learn from other members post and gain knowledge, skills and experience, this steps will prepare us well and guide our grammar.

Reading is very important to improve your language and to enrich your knowledge about various things. Especially in the forum here we have come together to share our knowledge with each other. So writing is equally important as to share your knowledge. It is really a good habit.

1 hour ago, DEREKHALE said:

Hi @Tesco debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this, it may help newbiess here. The solitary thing you need to know in this forum is the means by which does forum works and that is it, on the off chance that you realize what is the rules and crapped is should have been ready to get installment, you'll be fine here. You should simply reading the stuck posts in this forum since that is the rules you need to follow.

Am excited mate, I see that is better to share the little knowledge I have with my members of this forum, most importantly we should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of this forum, follow the guidelines and read the senior members post in other to be guided, reading skills are very essential and vital in other to make useful, interesting and educative contents we most acquire this skills first.

Very very important stills for creating an informative post in crypto talk. All should memorize these points. These will help in creating good quality posts.

We all know that the more we read the more we know. It widens our knowledge about the things that we are not aware of. Reading has to be taken as a daily routine mainly among students to improve their vocabulary ,develop mind and language at their yonger age itself . We all do exercises to maintain our body, reading is also considered as an exercise for our brain to think and produce. Thus,reading is marked as an needful and important skill.

• +1 1

The only thing you need to know in this forum is how does forum works and that's it, if you know what is the rules and shat is needed to be able to receive payment, you'll be fine here. Reading and writing skills are like two friends who complement and support each other. So it's almost impossible to hear someone saying I love reading but hate writing. So both of them are indispensable in our lives. 

Importance of reading can never be endow because it was a very of importance to accuried more skills on how to tackle any problem. 

Of course you have to read every post of the forum seriously and master the subject.  Every post here is important.  And make posts that are useful and acceptable to people who easily benefit from reputation.  Therefore, in order to create important and useful posts, one has to apply one's own knowledge and acquire the desired knowledge and skills about the subject.  Post the best consistent comments on each topic.  Research the issues.  Create all new topics.

• +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Of course dear mate I am agree with you. If you do not understand the question which is given in the post than you are unable to give answer of that question. So firstly we have skills which you mentioned in your post and then read the post and make a comment at that post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people like to read. And many people think that reading is not as difficult as writing. But I don't think so, because if we don't have an idea about what we're reading, we won't be able to understand it.

Thanks for such a valuable information! 
My native language is Russian, but i feel myself comfortable while I’m studying in English. 
There is series of books, which helped me to develop my English skills: Robert Langdon (author: Dan Brown

It’s the best set of books I ever saw! It gives you  a lot of information about ancient cultures and forces you to think about modern problems. While reading, you have to decipher many riddles and encrypted messages. It’s rare example of studying with pleasure ☺️

reading is a truely top habit. through analyzing we encounter with new ideas of other humans. we analyze too much abilties and know-how by reading. reading we enhance our gaining knowledge of talents. we turn out to be capable of paintings efficaciously and able to triumph over our hurdles. thanks .

Study enhances human skills. These skills are extremely regorous. We can increase this skill by adopting some strategies. As a member of this forum you need to be hard working and tactful to increase your skills.

6 hours ago, Ahmad746 said:

Of course dear mate I am agree with you. If you do not understand the question which is given in the post than you are unable to give answer of that question. So firstly we have skills which you mentioned in your post and then read the post and make a comment at that post

Sure we need to understand the topic or post first before attempting to answer or reply the post, let's concentrate and be careful on how we tend to answer questions and reply post, understanding matters alot in any aspect of our life, we have to put our best to achieve our goal.

Thakas for your kind information. I will try to maintain this.I ma weak at sentence construction. But im reading many sentence making book and practising regularly.Also i m learning new word everyday to improve my vocabulary.Wish me luck.

Great topic, mate. I just can say you're very right here. Reading is not as simple as it seems, especially when we deal with some abstract topics. Reading not only requires going through the sentences, but we actually need some level of concentration and understanding of what we're reading about, such that the information is processed, encoded and assimilated.

• +5 1

Hello my friend
It wasn't what you wanted
I encountered a lot of the topics raised randomly
It was broken and difficult to understand due to completely unclear sentences and terms
If all members abide by what I wrote
It will become easier for everyone
Reading has strategies and it's not easy

• +2 1

If a good post is negative, you can learn from this post. All the information in this cryptocurrency is good. A lot can be learned. And from here we can speed up our work. From this forum I can learn about my talent, see the peak of light in the future. This forum increases the interest in our work. I like the rules and regulations of this forum and all the sites very much.

Necessary reading and skills are important because here we have to do something good so we have to learn a lot here. If we can do something good here then we can learn a lot here because we have to discuss this well. There is a lot of learning here. We are good here.  If we have to do something then we can know a lot about work. Hopefully here we have to do something good so that our reputation grows a lot.

We all know that it helps us to acquire knowledge. It enriches our knowledge, increases our knowledge. It helps us to learn something new. The more we read, the more we can acquire knowledge about the unknown. It keeps our knowledge fresh.

There is no end to knowledge, so we learn a lot through reading.  So at some point in my favorite life we need the value of reading.  Now the government has given a lot of importance to education

I think fluency and building a case is really important this would help anyone who is able to understand what is happening right now we need to build on that and put together that power to it, there are a lot of people out there that we are able to produce that great gesture that is going to make us grow , we need to keep on putting up with a lot of effort and building on that 

• +3 1