Can you get rich with crypto money ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ulas

Can you get rich with crypto money ?

Dear friend, of course, the majority trade currencies, but before trading you must look at each currency before trading and my friends trade currencies like Eth.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 12
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes I think its possible to become reach through crypto, all you need to donis to invest and trade when you acquire some earning, then, you van invest in other business too that will continue to bring you stable income.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

There are a strong possibility to get rich with crypto. I know one of my friends. He bought a bike with crypto. He buys more with crypto. Though he isn’t so much rich, he can able to complete his happiness. If we work hard we can be rich. Nothing is impossible for a man            

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

20 minutes ago, ulas said:

Hello friends. I wonder if anyone makes a lot of money with crypto money. Do you know anyone and who are they ?

Although we are not billionaires, I believe we can earn a lot with cryptocurrency. We can make a lot of money from it if we are willing to work hard. Cryptocurrency helps us to generate our own income.  Every time we spend our time we have to make a lot of money from it and we do not waste a single moment of our time. That's why I believe we can make a lot of money with cryptocurrency. 

• +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

A lot of friends here are making huge amount of fiat currency through crypto currency. Of course people can get rich with cryptocurrencies most especially bitcoin, I have heard and seen lots of people becoming millionaires as they manage their trade themselves.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

There is a huge demand for crypto in today's world.  And a website that is very trustworthy as an earning website.  Although I can't get rich with crypto money, as a student I can meet my daily needs. I am very happy to be able to work here.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes off course. You can be rich with crypto money. Here you get paid of your daily working. Your hard work is converted into reward here. If you are needy and poor and want to earn money then join this forum and earn money to become rich. Here rate increase discontinuously your income may increase.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Hmm. To become rich its no compulsory that you have invested a lot but its all about your efforts, your hardworking. Always work hard. The success is yours 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Yes there is a lot of people who made it through this platform, from reliable source many people are now rich with the help of cryptotalk, all you have to do work hard and don't relent.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Of course you can with crypto trading investing profits you can achieve that but just if you keep discipline and working hard to get good results then you can make money 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

Yeah, I think it possible, because crypto is very unpredictable. And you can get a lot of money there. Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Yes you can get rich with crypto currency .

You can even become a billionaire with crypto trading  . You just need some strategy know more about crypto attend online classes watch videos on crypto and have faith regards to risk

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading does not makes you rich or poor ,the thing that makes you rich or poor is to utilize your mind in trading.It is a game of mind and good luck. Some people grow up very soon and some fall down but there is a strong possibility to get rich with crypto. I know one of my friends. He bought a car with crypto. He buys more with crypto...   

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are different youtubers that I have sincerely seen that have a good profit with cryptocurrencies, the main of them generate them under trading, but the others with airdrops platforms etc.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I know quite a lot of people who get rich through crypto, but most of them get richer thanks to tokens in the ponzi Lending 1.0 projects: Bitconnect and Fistcoin when these projects last long enough.
I know there existed crypto wallets containing assets worth $ 700M in October 2017 from a Vietnamese member 🙂

• +2 1

my friend the rich is in your mind not by money or cars or houses ,the real rich is the knowledge which no one can steal it from your mind

• +1 2

Yes, definitely ! Otherwise, I wouldn't find many people working here! Especially smart and wealthy people! If a rich person was not making a good profit, he wouldn't waste his time in the cryptocurrency project! I think that the cryptocurrency project has a very good advantage, which is to give the opportunity to (the poor and the rich) to create strong capital and then start the process of collecting monthly profits!

• +1 3

Cryptotalk alone cannot make you rich but can sustain you some cash so it is your duty to either invest the money gotten here to increase the value.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

It depends a lot on how you work your income that you have, because you can take advantage of many opportunities that appear and maximize your income too many, but you must be attentive to the opportunities that appear in the market. as are the different airdrops and investment pages but with your responsibility.

My friend, nothing is impossible. Hard and predictable work can accomplish the impossible. You just have to trust your abilities. I know friends who got rich by working here on this forum, but spend a lot of time working and researching. You won't get rich in just ten days. You have to work for a better future.

There are many people I know who earn money well and this is by trading currencies on many platforms. You can in the future if you want to enter this field, but you must learn well before entering so that you do not suffer a great loss.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, ulas said:

Hello friends. I wonder if anyone makes a lot of money with crypto money. Do you know anyone and who are they ?

I have a friend who's became a millionaire because of crypto currency. This is ehat happened, he bought a 1 bitcoin when the price of it are useless, then he didn't expect that the price of it will increase about $20000 so taht he became a millionaire in instant.

• +2 1

If it is possible if you don't want to invest you should just put your jump in storage and wait patiently for the market to do its job

• +2 1