How can I delete my post? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How can I delete my post?

Hello forum members I have a question here that unfortunately I cannot see the button to delete my post, so I just want to know this service of deleting our post is disabled or there have alternative way to delete the post.  

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Hello forum members I have a question here that unfortunately I cannot see the button to delete my post, so I just want to know this service of deleting our post is disabled or there have alternative way to delete the post.  

There hasn't been an option to delete your own post for a quite a while now. Reason for that is unclear. You could just report it to admins if you made a mistake and ask for removal. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

50 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I think the deleting options was disabled from any members, so you can't delete your own posts and comments, but i think you can contact the moderators to delete your posts, and you have to attache your reasons for deleting our posts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Normally the forum doesn't have a delete button after you mistakenly posted but you can remove it by report a problem by clicking on "Report post" to forum moderators which is located on the right corner at the top of your comment so that they can help you to delete it from the forum

1.png

• +2 1
  • +4 3

Hi friend I too wanted to ask this question because I tried to delete one of my comments because I  commented the same comment twice or thrice in a post. I thought that my comment is not uploaded now I am just thinking that whether this would put me in problem. I think the forum would understand my mistake. I really apologise for my mistake 

There is no possibility to delete the post, unfortunately, I wish this feature was present because sometimes a member needs to delete his or her post, but this is not available here, you can alternatively edit the post where you can delete the contents and write whatever you want instead.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk forum has no option or feature to delete your own post but you can edit your post after posting it. Maybe cryptotalk will create that type of option in the near future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there is provisions regarding deleting of ones post on these platform, one can only edit his or her post

You cannot delete your topic after writing it, so if you want to delete any post, inform the moderators about that and change the content. You can mention an amendment in the topic that your topic is for deletion, and the moderators will solve this matter and avoid writing any post so that you do not delete it from the beginning, submit good topics

Hello, friend! Unfortunately, in this forum we are not able to delete our posts and comments. But you can try to edit it so leave it without any symbol. So moderators will delete it, since the post consists of less than 100 symbols. I have not tried it, let me know if it will work

Edited by malik424

I'm happy that you are very much concerned about the reputation amd rules and regulations so that if there's something wrong with the post you have the option to delete but my friend, as per the recent status their is not such options or button to delete the entire post, the only thing you can do is to report that post 

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Report your post mentioning the reason.  I use mobile device to use CTT forum.  I made double post & I reported one post to remove then moderators removed  by post.  I guess it is an only one way for me & you to delete own post. 

Hey mate! You don't need to worry about that because if we see so the forum also delete post.If your post get much replies then there is nothing to be worried about.And if your post was useless and didn't get much replies so your post will be deleted automatically by the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently it is not possible to delete the comments or your publications from the forum, it is only possible to edit and I do not know the reason for that option because it is something common in any forum.
The only ones who can eliminate are the moderators, hopefully in the future maybe it will be implemented.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 11/28/2020 at 8:01 PM, guatazoo said:

Dear friend there is an information for you that the forum doesn't have delete button, you can edit your post but can't delete it so be careful when creating posts.

• +1 2

In cryptotalk there is no delete button on this platform, but if you really wanted to delete your post click edit at the down path of the post and then you can delete by pressing remove from and your post will be deleted.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, guatazoo said:

We cannot delete any post in the forum.  However, for many reasons, our post is doubled.  Then we can't delete it.  Then for that post we have to ask the moderators to cut the post. But if their own post could be cut, many people would cut their post.  So we can inform the moderators to delete any of our posts.

There is no button to delete posts, in this forum, and it is good for the moderators to add it to facilitate work here and delete the topics that the members made a mistake, so you have to inform the moderators to delete your topic and there is no other way for that.

Unfortunately, you cannot delete the private post or comment, but you can edit it. And if you want to delete it because of a problem, you can report it as a duplicate comment by mistake to be deleted by the administration.

• +2 1

Why anyone wanna delete his posts, and sir please i really like your content and the way of your writing. Plese help me how can i get more followers and likes on my posts.

• +4 1

I don't think there is an option to delete posts but there is an edit option which you can use to remove mistakes from your posts if you have made any so I don't think that a delete button is necessary.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:01 PM, guatazoo said:

The post self deletion button used to be there previously but currently I don't see it anymore and this means it has been disabled temporally or permanently and only administration can clarify well on this one however, we can edit a post instead of deleting it if we have made any mistake.

I think moderators can only the authority to delete the post. If a question answered too much then moderator delete the post so there is no spam posts and that is good step.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Unfortunately you are no longer able to delete your own post once it has been uploaded. This option was removed from the forum a little while back. My advice to you in this regard would likely be to edit the topic to make the changes that you want to make to the topic, or you could possibly report your own topic to the moderators and in the reason for the report, state that you would like to delete your topic and the reason for the deletion. The moderators will then be able to action it accordingly and remove your post from the forum. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.