Bitcoin may have a hard time recovering as Whales are moving their bitcoin to the exchanges - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Bitcoin may have a hard time recovering as Whales are moving their bitcoin to the exchanges

I am not afraid of no whale. They can keep them Bitcoins coming and try to dump more, then they won't have any left and they will be rebuying higher. They did that many times and instead of holding they could have billions they were only left with millions in usd valuation of the Bitcoins they hold.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems there was valid information in this post as price has dropped a lot lately and the chart is volatile for weeks. There are some bad news adding to this and while good news are still coming I haven't seen a clear reaction to the upside. Maybe it is accumulation time again but I fear less about whales and anything I read lately. Most that we have been reading since the summer was fud by media that had sold.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The strategy whales some times affect the Bitcoin price or any other cryptocurrencies price. Their goal is to plant the panic, but I think we are on the last month of the year, so I don't see any effect about their strategy. The people are confident the Bitcoin price will rise for this end year, maybe the next year in the first months, we will receive another Bitcoin price situation.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Are these whales still moving their Bitcoins to the exchanges? Maybe they are using too low fees and their transactions are taking days. It dropped 1K so what. These whales are the last ones that lose their Bitcoins and really selling now is not quite the best they could do. I am now convinced that many whales don't understand markets at all.

• +2 2

I didn't see a big dip for Bitcoin to recover and there has been too much of this fud for months, meanwhile the Bitcoin supply in exchanges is declining and anything whales move to sell is bought and withdrawn to wallets immediately.

• +1 1

BTC cross the high this time and the market make a great high now is 20780$ and i hope now the big bull is start and the coins holders will sell their coins in a good profit. Crypto new bull is start to ready to buy the new coins and make good profit through this great market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No hard time at all, the whales were smart and didn't make a mistake to try and mess with this bullish movement that can take the price very higher than today, in fact we don't know how high this can go right now and we are based only on the market trend and the bullish news and sentiment of the market.

• +2 1

These bear whales lost their Bitcoins for half the price they could have sold them during a time of buying craziness by companies and it was a complete failure from them to see what was happening. Since then they stopped selling if they have anything left and these whales will wait to rebuy again very higher and just do the same passing Bitcoin between them but having less and less because this is what they are good at.

• +4 1

I see that if this continues, the whales are doing a great deal of damage to cryptocurrencies, they are depreciating the value of currencies with their actions, but today bitcoin is experiencing a great deal of luxury that we will never see before, it has exceeded the limit of US$30,000. 

• +5 1

I do not think whales are moving their bitcoins to exchanges from last two or three months. Big companies like mircostrategy they are accumulating btc at every low price. Btc have already broken its all time high and now it can grow upto any extent because corporate sector is entered in crypto market.

There wasn't a hard time at all, some whales sold to make profit that probably was important to them and in their strategy and price quickly moved up again to cover this gap in just days, everything went great and the price is so high now that 20k looks like a very distant dream.

No bitcoin really did a very good bullish run this time. I think it will move forward in 2021 also. If you already holding bitcoin you should hold it for this year also. Bitcoin will do some bullish run very soon.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:12 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Recently the price of bitcoin was on track to reach the peak price seen in December of 2017, however this was short-lived as the currency plummeted over $2000 in a single day. as with many, it is believed that the price of bitcoin will recover and that this was just a correction to the market before the bull market continues. I myself have seen many articles that suggest this as well and I too believe that this could be the case. However, a recent article says that bitcoin may not be able to recover from this drop in price. 

Based on the recent analysis that was conducted by the crypto analysts at CryptoQuant, it seems that whales have been moving their bitcoin into the exchanges. Based on the past behavior of the whales, it seems that moving the bitcoin into exchanges either results in the price being constant, a sideways trend, or that the price will drop rapidly as they start to trade and sell off their bitcoin. 

Therefore crypto analysts are saying that we may not be out of the woods yet and it is likely that bitcoin price may drop even further. The bitcoin support is at $15789 and if the price goes below that at any point it could mean trouble for bitcoin value and those that are investing now. 

What do you think about this huge whale movement of bitcoin to the exchanges? Perhaps now will be a good time to sell your bitcoin and invest in a more stable coin, in the event that these whales start to sell of their crypto assets in the coming weeks. 

Now this time BTC movement is not good becasue the BTC is just stable at this point and i hope that son it start to go high in the market becasue soon the whales will start to invest their money in it and that time BTC touch the 200,000$ easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of Bitcoin is really a mystery that no one can predict, all the predictions are speculations and there is no guarantee that they are going to be true. The wales are in total control of the market ad with one move of one of them to his wallet he can turn the whole crypto market up side down, because the amounts of Bitcoin they have are scary and no investor can go against the market.  

• +3 1

Whatever will bring success definitely hard time need to get involve in it, so when ever you find you self in hard time with bitcoin all you need to do is to mange it till it become very easy

35 minutes ago, m4nu3l4 said:

Everyone should know that digital currencies are very volatile currencies and that their price varies from day to day, which I mean by this that we should not get carried away by yellow news where every day they do something different to be a trend, if now we see the Bitcoin price reaches $ 37,245 much more than estimated, trust in what we do and not get carried away by others.

It's not that they are getting carried away, the writer of this post only speculated his/her belief and I don't see what's wrong in doing that, and as you said the market is volatile and should not be predicted always but that doesn't stop us from giving our opinions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day