Some Tips For Newcomers - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Thank you for your valuable information. We all are doing our best to learn and help others in this forum. This is an online platform in which everyone has their own opinions as everyone is independent so try to bring the best quality information from your own side.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

31 minutes ago, Shazi veer said:

I also wants to gave some guidlines to new comers. 

1......I want to say them don't work only for earning. 

2......Work for learning and when you learned a lot about cryptocurriencies than you can earn 100 times more than you earned now. 

3....So learning from this platform is important. 

You are right.  Many come just to make money.  They are a kind of greedy people.  We need knowledge to make money.  If you have knowledge you can make money in all ways.  So we have a lot to learn from the forum.  We can earn as well as learn.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Tips for new comments. I want to give some guidelines to new commers.there are too many instructions but these are some basic guidelines which m gonna tell you;

1-don't make cheating.

2-don't violate rules.

3-don't try to copy others because copying others is not the way of success.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes bro you are right if the newcomers will care these guidelines they will never get banned by moderators.but some of are don't follow rules please my highly request for the newbies follow the instructions of crypto. If you learn the crypto you will earn more then now.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

I agree with your topic because it can help alot of beginners and newbies to amend there mistakes. The common rules that are violated in this forum is pilgiarism, many members do not do there own research before they post but instead they copy some else. 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, mhmd7 said:

This advice is the butter of speech, and the beginners should read it and learn from it. Also, I advise that you do not create more than one account, as this will lead to the banning of the two accounts

You are right that there are penalties for those who run two accounts with the same phone.  So no one should use two accounts with the same phone or laptop.  Only one account can be run with one IP.  So no one will use multiple accounts.

• +3 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Dear @Cleaner thanks for your effort to create such kind of informative post for the new member of the forum. It will help them to do not mistake and working under the rules of the forum and will be safe to getting warnings.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

This is good information, and every beginner have to respects all this tips in the forum, which will help to promote the activities in the forum and doing them is violating the forum rules. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, riazpakistani said:

Dear @Cleaner thanks for your effort to create such kind of informative post for the new member of the forum. It will help them to do not mistake and working under the rules of the forum and will be safe to getting warnings.

Those who break the rules of the forum must be punished.  So if everyone abides by the rules of the forum then they will stay away from the warning point.  So everyone will refrain from making low quality posts, copy paste, invalid posts.

• +1 2

Your participation is very useful, And I emphasize your words and say and explain the most important rules of this forum, which should make your post useful and in a decent language and include at least 100 characters, and be aware not to offend others, and do not use multiple accounts, and is forbidden to copy, paste and repeat other posts, but to reconcile for all. 

• +1 3
  • +3 2

Thank you for your tips. I think newcomers will be follow your tips. Many new members didn’t know about it that's why they got banned for that. I hope after reading your post all newbies will be aware of this.

I would like to advice to new members if you want to stay on the forum then first of learn all the rules of the forum and  strictly follow them. If you don't follow any rule and violate the rules you can not survive on the forum.

I also suggest that make authentic and useful posts and create good topic if you want to get good reputation.

Edited by Qainth
Correction.

Hello friends, I am new here, I write your tips, I will be learning little by little, thank you very much for your comments and advice, they will be followed constantly, greetings

• Useful or interesting 3

Hi everyone Its a good by you with some important rules that new members should follow and also other members too it's same for all we should keep in mind them other wise we face warning or banning of account

• +2 1

I am also a new comer thanks for this information . I would to follow all these rules .  I should try my best to take my work completing . Thank for advising this

The users who are beginners should realise that in order to to sustain their survival on this platform it is definitely necessary that you go through the rules and regulations that are pinned on the top part of each section. I am sure by this time many users would have faced warning points or even ban from moderators because of violation of the rules. So in order to avoid this make sure that you are keen regarding the rules.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You are right friend your tips are really recommendable the new members should follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order not to be banned or not to receive a warning point they should work hard and make sure they make their own post and dont copy others, and try to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum

• +2 1

You start the good topic for the new users. i think new users should not use any shortcuts to earn. First thing they do is the reading of platform policies and rules. They should not copy even a word of others. Don't use two accounts on a single device. In early days don't invest in any site. just read the other replies and topics. 

• +1 3

We always have to review the basic rules to remain in our memory so that we can work well because most of the mistakes that friends make happen from not reading the rules and adhering to them.

About Newcomer I say that when they join this form, first meet your challenge, try to complete twenty posts in a day, first follow the rules and regulations of this form.  So that their account cannot be blocked.

Obey the rule make post and earn bitcoin .

• +1 2

Good work for New comers. It's very necessary to know all these things before starting your work. If you follow these steps your participation will be good at this forum. So try to complete your 100 posts here then make the at least 20 attractive and new posts per day.

• +1 1

Good post indeed as u explained well the rules and the outcomes in case of voilation. Useful tips everyone should learn them and avoid copy paste content. Write useful topic relevant and don't offend other members

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks my friend for this valuable information, for me I always try to avoid anything that violates the rules of the forum and I read the post several times and understand it and then give my opinion and see the members' topics so that I do not write like them and my topic is different and distinct, these are valuable tips that we must all follow in order to improve the The quality of these publications.