Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Thanks for your advice dear. This is very useful for us specially all new coming members. They can get lots of benefits from your tips. This will help them a lot. I think they can improve their work in future by doing this. So wish you all the best of Luck.

Thanks for the candid advice and well informative post, you have said it all, I just hope all the newbies coming into the forum new can really take note of this, if they can really take all this into practice, it will really help them in the forum on the long run, because that is the basis of what to note if they really wants to be on the platform for long time period.

Thanks for sharing this piece.

It is good for beginners to offer a lot of things or advice that in my opinion will help greatly if they are in the right place. I hope that we will reach the place we all want with the help of each other.

thank you. you are providing us very useful information to obtain knowledge about krypto and work related to it and the most important thing is to follow rules

So no one should use two accounts with the same phone or laptop.  Only one account can be run with one IP.  So no one will use multiple accounts.

• Useful or interesting2
  • +11
  • +31
  • +41

Useful or interesting

So no one should use two accounts with the same phone or laptop. Only one account can be run with one IP. So no one will use multiple accounts.   Useful or interesting 2 +1 1 +3 1 +4 1 Useful or interesting Quote   https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=79004    

Beginners must start from the grammar section and understand them well, and from some of them avoid copying and pasting, you must create your own comment, the comment should be 100 characters not 100 words, good luck  

Yes, my friend, abiding by the rules is one of the most important things that must be followed in this forum, and I think that the rules are clear and not difficult to implement.
We are here to gain knowledge not to raise money, Thank you for submitting this great post. Good luck

I advice you to complete 100 post then you have to write 20 post per day and. You also follow the rules and regulation of this website and thw main thing is dont copy paste the comment .

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. It really contains useful instructions that we must adhere to. We must take care of publishing useful posts and keep away from mistakes and repetitions.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I agree with you. They must follow the rules and instructions laid down for the forum and pay attention to linguistic errors and not copy and paste and repeat posts. Good luck for everyone.

Earn yourself money through this forum by participating in comments in accordance with the rules approved by the forum make your comment purposeful and elaborate and do not copy, paste and steal the ideas of others. Just make a good comment for yourself.

That your posts are important and far removed from the policy and be attractive and interesting to others. And to write 20 comments daily to get money in return and to read the forum rules to avoid the ban .. Good luck to everyone

• +2 1

first of all new comers should not disobey any rules that are prescribed on this cryptotalk because in case of any violation your account will be removed or you will loose access

If you want advice, you should avoid grammatical errors, as it must spread offensive speech, and you should avoid repeating topics continuously and not copying and pasting to avoid taking warning points and then the penalty of the ban and you must adhere to and adhere to the forum’s stipulated teachings..

Yes, of course, these tips are very important for new members of the forum, especially if they publish very useful content and not repeat other people's topics so that they do not get banned.

Beginners and old people should follow the rules of the forum because any violation, whatever your character, will result in the ban, stay away from copying and pasting and write comments in English with clear and understandable words for others and comments should be related to the topic .

That your posts are important and far removed from the policy and be attractive and interesting to others. And to write 20 comments daily to get money in return and to read the forum rules to avoid the ban .. Good luck to everyone jazak Allah.

I am also a new comer thanks for this information . I would to follow all these rules . I should try my best to take my work completing . Thank for advising this

Yes bro I'm agree with you. Some members are newbie here the don't read the rules and regulations and by that way they are banned from this forum. And I am gonna tell you;

1: Don't make Cheating.

2: Don't violate rules.

3: Don't try to copy others because copying others is not the way of success.

Hello my friend, In fact I created a good topic and we always try to share opinions with our new colleagues from time to time to alert them to the importance of working hard according to the policy and rules of the forum because we know that moderators will be lenient if the rules are not violated and this is the best way to stay a part of this forum and for this to remain Great opportunity is available to them, I wish everyone luck.

Thank you for your participation, this information should be seen by every newbie entering the forum because it is one of the basic rules for working here, and violating it means the ban, so we always note the importance of adhering to the forum rules.

I think newbies like me have to memorize the rules of this forum in order not to get banned because it not cool to reach your 100 posts and then get banned so we need to stick with the rules. 

Everyday many people join this platform and people who join this platform face a difficult time, they have to first they have to complete the hundred posts and follow the rules and regulation, if they are not going to follow the rules   then they will be banned on the account. 

You must make sure that you read the site’s rules well, abide by them, and take care to follow up all the changes that occur on the site to ensure that we continue to work on the site. 

It is good to remember new members who joined this forum about the best way they need to take on this forum to success. But if a such member really want to stay here for a long time and will receive their income every day, they need to start in reading the rules and regulations, because all things to do and respect are there