Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Hi friend, am also new joiner here, I joined in the group yesterday only. I can tell you that just obey the crypto rules and share your knowledge to everyone.

If there are some tips for newcomers, they must work with the rules of the forum and be patient.  Cannot work outside the rules.  Cannot copy and paste someone else's post.  The most important thing is never to use more than one account with the same IP address.

You are right. Your information is very great. If you are working on this plateform first you need to learn about the rules of cryptotalk. You must follow these rules. If you want to stay in this plateform you can't copy paste other work.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

These are very basics that I do not know before. I will strictly try to follow these rules. I will try my best to make this plateform good for every one. Thank you so much for your idea. ❤

your tips for new member is helpful so much...many new member dosent know about those rules and regulations of the forum..so they often mistake...they are banned  for their mistake..so every new member should try to maintain tge rules and conditions of the group..tgey should not copy others post..its prohibited to group..

Edited by Nadim Hasan

The most important thing is to read and assimilate the rules and rulations as stipulated in the rules and regulations section. Always ask the Senior members.

I think newcomers will be follow your tips.. Many new members didn’t know about it that's why they got banned for that.. I hope after reading your post all newbies will be aware of this.... .  

First to fall i will welcome to all new users hope you all are doing well i want to give you some tips that do not loose hope work allway hard and try to make best words which can all understand easily.

Dear Mate, Many Thanks for sharing such a informative topic. Rules and regulations are first if someone don't follow them he/she got banned so make yourself valuable and create useful posts because useful posts gives you reputation. Create posts in simple words so its informational for everyone.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:43 AM, Dado07 said:

Thank you very much, my friend, for this great information. Members must also create content of at least 100 characters or play vbn, and they must always try their best to learn and gain experience and knowledge from old members of this forum so that their post is of useful and valuable content and always get a good reputation

I totally agree with you about that my friend. Thanks for sharing this. Actually as a beginner you must know these steps to avoid any kind of issue in future. Always follow the rukes and regulations. 

• +5 1

I am not old in this site but before your post I already act on these points and your posts is very beneficial for new members if some one forget to reads the rules then it should read your post must.

• +2 1

Thank you very much, this is a very useful piece of information. I would share this post to all my friends who are planning to earn using crypto and ask them to follow the tips you have just mentioned above.

• +1 1

They must always try their best to learn and again experience and knowledge from old members of this forum and you have knowledge you can make money in all ways and so we have a lit to learn from the forum and we can earn as well as learn.

Dear Mate, Literally you says well. First of all I know that everyone has right to raise his voice but new comers start creating topic which are already discuss I think they should first forum section and knows about this forum how its works. And we should also correct them by mentioning them instead of giving negative reaction on their topics or post. Support one another and keep sharing you knowledge just like above topic.

There are some useful rules of crypto talk platform. If you follow these rules then you will earn from this platform. This is really nice platform for newcomers to learn and earn.As a result, we will not be banned in the forum. If someone violates the rules and does not create a post or topic according to the rules, then he will be banned. So you will work according to the rules and be respected in the forum.

Life is about innovation.  Everyone needs to have an idea about all the new work.  Cryptotalk is such a new site.  Anyone who works with faith on this site can make a good income every day.  Not too difficult. Just a little skill required.  It goes without saying that there is no alternative to earning more with less work.

Thank you for this valuable and wonderful information. I am a new member in this forum and I will respect these laws and abide by them

Yes bro you're proper if the freshmen will care those suggestions they'll in no way get banned via way of means of moderators.however a number of are do not observe guidelines please my exceptionally request for the inexperienced persons observe the commands of crypto. If you research the crypto you may earn greater then now.

Thank you very much for your useful advice. All members should read the rules carefully, so that they are not banned by the administration. Frequent errors bring negative reviews, which causes weakness in the individual's account, 

Hello sir I'm very glad that you have shared this type of awesome knowledge. I am a beginner and the topics like this are very useful and interesting for me. Thank you for sharing this.

• +2 1

I want to add my opinions also in your post.

Don't just skip good posts without liking them. Because in this platform we only get paid for posts which are both useful and positive rated. So if you avoid other's posts ,then think it in their way ,they will avoid your post also.

So use your freedom of reaction wisely.

When we don't follow the rules then we get banned some users when try for their first challenge of 100 posts after submitting some posts they try for shortcut ways and for this purpose they start unfollow the rules and get banned. 

• +1 1

Hello, I hope all beginners will get a basic idea from the comments from here. I would like to add one point also. This is a forum where we can earn knowledge also. So instead of trying to comment to posts only, also look at the topic you don't know and try to learn about that topic. You should also give deserved reaction. But I would strongly recommend you to comment on the topic you have confidence and don't spread false information.