Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

As a newbie. you have to follow the rules and regulations guiding this great forum. If you want to be successful in crypto talk forum, don't copy and past others content, and makes sure all the things you post are educative and informative contents, thanks you

Edited by Shantos
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, Shantos said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Yes you are right my friend. If someone can create reasonable and meaningful post, and you shouldn't copy each anybody's work, just try and make your own research for you to get knowledge on how to replay to a topic.

@Shantos ,newbies really have alot to understand in the forum before trying to make any post or comment in the forum, they needs to fully understand the forum rules and regulations before doing anything, not only plagerism that they need to know but many more, terms and conditions of the forum is another important thing to put into consideration

• +3 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Thank you so much dear mate for sharing this information. I am a new here and want to know all this information.

I will try my best to follow all the rules and regulations of forum and become a successful member of the forum.  I will do my best not to violate any rule and stay with crypto for long time 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Muhammad saif said:

I'm glad to read that topic.Because i am new here and i didn't know much about it.But after reading this topic, I came to know a lot about it.I am sure I will follow these tips and will not make any such mistake that lead my account to banned.Thank you very much @Cleanerfor providing such information.

@Muhammad saif...Those who are new, of course, make a lot of mistakes in the forum.  However, if anyone abides by all the rules of the forum, he will never be banned from the forum.  So we should all follow the rules.  Anyone who does not post in good quality will be banned.  We will share good information and post well so that everyone can use it

• +1 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Muhammad saif...Those who are new, of course, make a lot of mistakes in the forum.  However, if anyone abides by all the rules of the forum, he will never be banned from the forum.  So we should all follow the rules.  Anyone who does not post in good quality will be banned.  We will share good information and post well so that everyone can use it

Obviously @Cleaner  new members have lack of knowledge in crypto and also on this forum, this forum learns crypto knowledge new members but first they need to learn this forum guidelines to stay longer, because most of beginners eliminated their beginning stage because in this stage they  do so many mistakes,

so work on this forum under their guidelines and made good publication to save their account.

I would also like to give tips for newcomers to this new site. I would say that you should always make good comments.

You should not write anything in the comments that is meaningless that does not need to be written.If you know the subject you can go with some information otherwise if you know you can skip that question.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

so work on this forum under their guidelines and made good publication to save their account

@Honny143..The forum has many rules and pinned topics.  And many new members are creating topics with rules and guidelines.  Which a new member must read carefully and follow.  This will allow a new member to have a better experience.  He who is well versed in the rules of the forum will not make a mistake easily and his account will be safe

13 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..The forum has many rules and pinned topics.  And many new members are creating topics with rules and guidelines.  Which a new member must read carefully and follow.  This will allow a new member to have a better experience.  He who is well versed in the rules of the forum will not make a mistake easily and his account will be safe

Yes @Cleaner our forum moderators did the great job to pinned the rules and regulation topics on every section, where they fully explain how work on those section,

but unfortunately some new members didn't read those topics and do mistakes, iam not saying all members some new good members read those topics and acknowledge, now they are working safely on this forum.

22 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Cleaner our forum moderators did the great job to pinned the rules and regulation topics on every section, where they fully explain how work on those section,

but unfortunately some new members didn't read those topics and do mistakes, iam not saying all members some new good members read those topics and acknowledge, now they are working safely on this forum.

The moderators have given some pinned topics in all the sections so that all the members can gain knowledge by reading that topic.  Those who are obsessed with this pinned topic will never violate the rules of the forum.  So all members should follow the rules of the forum.  He who does not follow will surely fall.

Yes! I want to give some tips to newcomers

First of all  newcomers should have the proper knowledge of crypto, They must follow the rules, don't try to copy paste of posts and don't try to copy other's posts, must follow the regulations. And good luck for joining the cryptotalk

I also want to give some guideline to newcomers. You should must read the rules and regulations and don't copy paste to other people answer. If you don't follow any rule and violet the rules you can not survive on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have point out all the forum rule step by step brother which is really helpful for newbie member though if they read up forum pinned message then easily can understand how to work in this forum @Cleaner ..   Also a thing now a days notice able that new member creating topic   Which already created..        

• +2 1

I find the advice that is not provided in this publication very useful as it will be a great help to comply with the rules and with handling in this great forum called cryptotalk for newcomers it will surely be very helpful
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Thank you so much for these tips as I am new this would help me a lot to stay in this forum. You shouldn't copy paste to anyone the content. Text or post should be more than 100 words.

Greetings to you, I think that some members are beginners here and do not read the rules and basics correctly, and in this case, when they are integrated into this site, some members are afraid to participate in this forum. So I advise you to adhere to the instructions more carefully to support the forum and raise it up.

Thank you so much for the tips as I am knew this would help me a lot in the cryptotalk journey I will surely follow these tips. 

We should not copy paste animals content and our post should be more than hundred characters.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You have point out all the forum rule step by step brother which is really helpful for newbie member though if they read up forum pinned message then easily can understand how to work in this forum @Cleaner ..   Also a thing now a days notice able that new member creating topic   Which already created..        

Yes Brother @Dorjoy12...Anyone who reads this topic will be able to get an idea of the rules of the forum.  However, every member should follow all the rules and pinned topics of the forum.  Then he will know everything about the rules so he will not make any mistake in the forum.

Thanks for remind us all the rules once again. I'm a newcomer and joined yesterday. I read all the rules of using cryptotalk. I will always obey all the rules for using this forum. We shouldn’t do anything which is Against the rules or regulations. If we break any rules, we have to suffer in future                

They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post. Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater. Again many copy from blogs. So no one should use two accounts with the same phone or laptop. They are a kind of greedy people. We need knowledge to make money. If you have knowledge you can make money in all ways. So we have a lot to learn from the forum.  

I have provided good and important content for beginners who do these mistakes without intending to offend and are subject to ban, so they must read and understand this topic well and stay away from these actions that lead to exposure to warning and ban points

• +4 1

This is important to take note for lazy members and especially to those who doesn't have a great understanding as people doesnt get, as something else hopefully people didn't stick around for reading the rules this is should be helpful enough for them.

The regulations you presented are useful on evey every last one the beginners ought to follow the equivalent. On the off chance that you are not after this counsel it will be hard to make due in cryptotalk and it will be more diligently to bring in standing and cash. So do your cautiously and procure as you would prefer up.

Dear it is the duty of every member if any member know about any cheater or doubt on those who is cheating with the help of friends to get more positive reaction so you should report these profiles to the form.

First you are welcome to this platform my advice for you is read the rules and regulations before proceeding to attempt anything, after reading the rules of the plartform make sure you post useful information and don't cheat rating don't copy and paste, don't post useless post.

Hello friend, for me, I am still new to the forum, and I am still learning about it, so I make some mistakes, I try not to make a mistake, but I make mistakes unintentionally, so thank you for this topic that will contribute to raising my efficiency