How to do virtual mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marks33

How to do virtual mining

Hello to you all. I have been receiving messages of virtual mining from yobit almost everyday but I don't know how will I participate in the virtual mining. l will also like to know how much do I need to start investing in the mining and is the mining profitable?

Here is the screenshot of the message I always received from the yobit exchange 👇

Screenshot_20201128-040355.jpg.5467fed15db331db5776bd06a3c2c024.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

We the yobit exchanger virtual mining is just like investment where you will one will be oppotuned to be earning from what they Invested every depending on what you have in the program and it is much better you make more research about it before joining to avoid any inconveniences later on because i think that minimum you can put in the virtual mining is $200 while the maximum should be around $500. For more information I will like to call the attention of the some senior members in this forum to share there ideas on this issue @Guru2050, @Whited35, @Solex, @Oxygen99, @Calvinpriva, @Mwangi, @Dorjoy12, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Honny143 please we will be glad to have more information about the virtual mining from you guys.

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

@Projectcrypto vmining is a project launched by yobit exchange site..  If any one want to be minors of vmining  then he need to buy some certain planning such is micro mining, light,standart mining and so on..  After buy those planing minors will get minex token according to their vmining planning which is permanent..   Though i not yet buy any planning but my friend bought many planning already to enjoy this opportunity..               

• +3 1
  • +4 1

VMining is like a cloud mining. But this is different from those cloud mining scammers. This is Yobit service where you can buy for example a Micro V3 with 0.01 Bitcoins and plus you need to activate it with paying Yopower with 0.001 Bitcoins and then every month you will pay again Yopower. How it works Yopower?.. You should buy YO with 0.001 BTC and then activate the Yopower. The benefice of Micro V3 is 180 Minex per day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

We the yobit exchanger virtual mining is just like investment where you will one will be oppotuned to be earning from what they Invested every depending on what you have in the program and it is much better you make more research about it before joining to avoid any inconveniences later on because i think that minimum you can put in the virtual mining is $200 while the maximum should be around $500. For more information I will like to call the attention of the some senior members in this forum to share there ideas on this issue @Guru2050, @Whited35, @Solex, @Oxygen99, @Calvinpriva, @Mwangi, @Dorjoy12, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Honny143 please we will be glad to have more information about the virtual mining from you guys.

Am glad am mentioned among some senior members here to discuss about vmining, but it unfortunate as I have very little idea about vmining, but I will try and make research about it so that I can be able to talk about it, never the less, I will follow other senior member mentioned here,I will follow their comments so I can also learn from there view about the vmining @Honny143 , @Dorjoy12 and @Mwangi

15 hours ago, Marks33 said:

. l will also like to know how much do I need to start investing in the mining and is the mining profitable?

Any business is developed with reason to profit not to lose if that is true therefore virtual mining is meant to give out profit to miner's  I hope you get that correctly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

HEY !

I think the virtual mining Is just wasting for time and money thats my opهnion,

and you are free to work with it ,share your results maybe I'll Change my mind.
and Good Luck.

Its really glad for me @Projectcrypto you ask my opinion about yobit v-mining plan, recently few days back iam also buy a micro plan to spent nearly 0.01 btc,

but now I think I did a mistake because when I buy this plan then minex coin price around 1000 sat, but now minex price 170 sat means you understand how much minex coin price decreased, 

if we want 18 minex Every day then we need to buy yo power every money its extra, but still I believes this v- mining plan profitable, because this plan behind reputed exchange working,

so they do everything to made this plan profitable for their user's.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

After buy those planing minors will get minex token according to their vmining planning which is permanent

Now I got what virtual mining is all about but my question here is that is it a fearture that will allow the investors to earn everyday just like the yobitinvestbox or you will only earn after some days of mining on the program?

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Now I got what virtual mining is all about but my question here is that is it a fearture that will allow the investors to earn everyday just like the yobitinvestbox or you will only earn after some days of mining on the program?

@Projectcrypto this vmining earning system is same like investbox..  Every 24 hours passed and you will received your minex token as we get our investbox profit every 24 hours..    Also a thing you need to know that every month you need to buy yo power to lead your mining successfully..                

• +3 1

On 11/29/2020 at 5:30 AM, Honny143 said:

Its really glad for me @Projectcrypto you ask my opinion about yobit v-mining plan, recently few days back iam also buy a micro plan to spent nearly 0.01 btc,

but now I think I did a mistake because when I buy this plan then minex coin price around 1000 sat, but now minex price 170 sat means you understand how much minex coin price decreased, 

if we want 18 minex Every day then we need to buy yo power every money its extra, but still I believes this v- mining plan profitable, because this plan behind reputed exchange working,

Thank you for your explanation mate and I will make more research about the project so that I will know if it will suite me because all our major aim to to make good profit whenever we invest in cryptoworld and base on what you just explained i think this will be very profitable with time.

• +3 3

BetFury                                                   

23 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Projectcrypto this vmining earning system is same like investbox..  Every 24 hours passed and you will received your minex token as we get our investbox profit every 24 hours..    Also a thing you need to know that every month you need to buy yo power to lead your mining successfully..                

This is interesting mate but the problem here is that we can't invest little on the project and that will make many members in this forum not to participate because most of us here are average individual who don't have lot to invest in the likes of this virtual mining stuff but it will be profitable from the way you explained it to me.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/29/2020 at 10:15 AM, Honny143 said:

@Honny143 Thank you for this detailed explanation. Well, I was also compassionate earlier on purchasing V miner. But now going with other members comment/discussions I think it is not yet profitable now, and as I am concerned it would have been profit in the initial days. So, I just thought, investbox will be better than vmining. If I am wrong, please correct me, and at least give me some suggestion on what could be better to go with?

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, pacific said:

@Honny143 Thank you for this detailed explanation. Well, I was also compassionate earlier on purchasing V miner. But now going with other members comment/discussions I think it is not yet profitable now, and as I am concerned it would have been profit in the initial days. So, I just thought, investbox will be better than vmining. If I am wrong, please correct me, and at least give me some suggestion on what could be better to go with?

@pacific investment box 100 times better then v-mining plan because in investment box we stop our plan at any time, when we invested coin price down,

but in v- mining plan there is no option to stop are return back our investment, I already mention now regretted myself why I purchase that plan, I think now minex coin dead for miners so I strongly suggests don't invest.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

On 11/28/2020 at 7:09 AM, Marks33 said:

I need to start investing in the mining and is the mining profitable?

This is my daily income now. Now my profit is $ 1.04 per day .. The price of my package is 0.01 bitcoin .. I think buying Micro V3 is the wrong decision Profit is not big

89.thumb.JPG.4e149a67e1cccf8ff31fec882f5de7b7.JPG

• +4 1

You can invest in mining this year.It would be wise,now mining has improved.If you can invest in on the stock, you can make five hundred percent profit a year.

But you must be patient.Sometimes you can lose money,but if you make good analyze and invest to reliable and reputed mining company,you will earn money.(cloud mining company)And you will crypto money.

Good luck...

• +2 1

Dear friend I think yobit exchange good exchange in the cryptocurrency world and yobit cloud mining offer very good mining. I think its give 10x profit at mining price. I also trade in yobit and I think I will invest yobit cloud mining. I am waiting to get knowledge to cloud mining for profit. I think I will invest Micro V3 package.

• +1 1

They want you to put your money with them in order to give you profits every month, and this is not a good idea because you can invest your money yourself and take the full profit, whether in trading in cryptocurrencies or in another field, I always advise you to rely on yourself and not trust anyone.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:45 PM, KURTAULI said:

This is my daily income now. Now my profit is $ 1.04 per day .. The price of my package is 0.01 bitcoin .. I think buying Micro V3 is the wrong decision Profit is not big

89.thumb.JPG.4e149a67e1cccf8ff31fec882f5de7b7.JPG

Can you write an update on what is happening now? Is Minex Mining Profitable And Which Package Is Profitable? The price of Bitcoin has risen and I think the mining package should now be profitable

• +1 1

the mining is not the good idea if it is the virtual one because the coin will go to the low in the value when there will be no use of it and when there will be a lot of the coins with no sellers.

I do not advise you to do virtual mining, it is not profitable at all, and yo will pay high amounts of money to preserve yourself part of the mining service and there are no guarantees of the amount of money you will get, or you will need a very long time just to gather what you have already invested, try to learn about trade, it is much better.

VMining is like a cloud mining. But this is different from those cloud mining scammers. This is Yobit service where you can buy for example a Micro V3 with 0.01 Bitcoins and plus you need to activate it with paying Yopower with 0.001 Bitcoins and then every month you will pay again Yopower. How it works Yopower?.. You should buy YO with 0.001 BTC and then activate the Yopower.

Thankyou so much asking this question virtual mining is very difficult to simple minning. Therefore new started people always try to use binance wallet because in this we easily trade start and end.