The best app for buying gift cards. - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

The best app for buying gift cards.

I have not tried this application before. Can we buy cards from this application with digital currencies? Is it reliable because there are many untrusted applications that cannot be used because we may lose our money Have you tried to buy from it?

Yes I playing pubg and I buying gifts card from pubg app and enjoying.some app giving free gift card and I take free card others apps.but not I thankful to you for sharing info. I vist website and enjoying.

Personally, I prefer the sites because apps take up a lot of storage space، you can have a limited number of application on your mobile or else you have to get one with huge memory.

New year will start soon and this time we send greeting to our love ones their are some apps through which we can buy gift cards these are 

inbox dollar 

Viggle 

InstaGC etc

yes  You  are right   present playing cards is superb apps .lt can appealing for the brand new customers or customers.It can enhance sales.It can makes our existence simpler and assist us our cash save.

Different kind of cards and apps that they are not fake and they didn't waste your time. Giftcards.com, cardpool to save money with discount gift cards, eGifter etc

Yeah, CryptoRefills is a good site and very safe to purchase Gift cards using Cryptocurrencies. I tried it once and it is very easy to use just like Bitrefill. Now days it is very easy to buy a lot of products in different places and pay with crypto using those third-parties. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is the first time I heard about this service Crypto Refill, but yes I know that website like this they are doing good things about offering Gift Card to purchase and also the service of phone refill. At this moment and about a year ago I'm using Bitrefill and without the problem, anything works well! And it is for all members around the world:

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/28/2020 at 2:02 AM, betelihem said:

Hey good people, how all are you doing today.

I brought you this app called Crptorefills which you can buy any types of Gift cards with cryptocurrencys, they accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and also Etherum coins and they have so meany  of gift card choises, the best thing about this app is they have referral affiliation program which you can refer a friend and earn some points when your friend purchase some gift cards, and also you can earn some points when you yourself purchase some gift cards, and you can redeem thus points to any crypocurrencys that you like, i hope you will try the app, 

cry.png

Until now I am using Bitreffil platform for buying Gift cards. This Crypto refills also seems to be the good platform. Nowadays there are many services which provides the gift cards buying and Mobile topup through Crypto currency that's why it's really hard to choose the best among them. And does this platform have no fee for payment with coinbase exchange ornot? And Does it supports lighting payment?

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Until now I am using Bitreffil platform for buying Gift cards. This Crypto refills also seems to be the good platform. Nowadays there are many services which provides the gift cards buying and Mobile topup through Crypto currency that's why it's really hard to choose the best among them. And does this platform have no fee for payment with coinbase exchange ornot? And Does it supports lighting payment?

Yeah i also use bitrefill the web version to buy a mobile top-up, and to be hones bitrefill was my first site to buy giftcards with bitcoin and i was surprised, but i also use cryptorefill for buying google playstore giftcards with fair price.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:03 PM, Muneebwaqas said:

I tell you the yobit app and clipclap are the best rewarding app.

I do not know how real this information is but many write on the internet that the app is a scam. Many people wait for payment in 2-3 months. I hope this is a flaw and it will be fixed soon .. I have $ 10 on my balance and I am waiting for the restriction to open

• +5 1

Wow dear friend this accept cryptocurrency to buy gift card. I see this first and this offer is very good. I think I will cheek this site and its offers. I think this site legal and without problem buy gift card. Thanks for share a wonderful information.

• +2 1

I am useing jazzword for claiming daily mbs gift revard .i like it and also useing easypasa for ans some easy question and get gifts from it.

Personally, i prefer the sites because apps take up a lot of strange space, you can have a limited number of application on your mobile. Thanks for posting such an informative content. Cryptorefills has the largest brand selection of gift cards to buy with Bitcoin. 

• +5 1

In Internet we find many app or platforms where you found gifts or cards, available  new years gifts or cards, birthday gifts or cards, the best gift card app is alibaba site

• +5 1

As we know that the world is more advance now. For buying gift cards from the apps is now so easy. There are many more apps now in play store for buying gift cards. Every app is having best deals. So people can go and check that which apps suits them.

Crptorefills is excellent application to buy gift cards. We can easily find many popular gift cards in that application which are purchased by using cryptocurrencies. It is easier to buy gift cards there.

• +5 1

In Pakistan jazzcash and my Telenor app is available for climing daily new gifts by completing some easy task and answering some easy question.

There are many gifts apps available on Internet. We send or receive gifts from this apps. Some gifts are free or some gifts we buy. These apps are very simple to use or every person can use this.

Best app for buying gift card is crypto talk. Amazon app is also best for buying gift cards. I haven't enough knowledge about this so thanks to all friends for sharing useful information.

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful topic we all need to have this kind of app, but is there any site for this app?

this app also can save our money and improve the sales

Thanks dear for giving us so interesting information.i don't know about gift cards that can be easily buyed by apps with crypto.Its a good information.i'll also try this.

Yes this is great but there are also some games on which we can get gift cards by playing and there are also some new sites or apps of gift cards but this site is safe. Thanku for This site. 

Many apps are available on Internet where you buying gifts but some apps are thats i know.

Amazon.
Artifact
Drizly. 
Giftagram.
Giftster.

Slice.