What is the profit rate of trading with stocks? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ewirizim

What is the profit rate of trading with stocks?

I have plans to trade with several stocks. But in this case, I am aware of the risks, where do you think I should take steps, which way should I choose?

Set profit and loss limits and time from the beginning and close deals when they reach one of those limits. This helps a lot for people who are weak in making decisions

• +3 1

First, you have to choose the best stock trading account according to your capabilities
 And choosing the best online stock trading platforms
 It is important to choose a broker that provides the highest levels of licensing and security and to choose the appropriate stock trading strategy
 Analyze stocks in a consistent and systematic way to obtain clues about where the market can move next and rely on fundamental and technical analysis.

• +2 1

I even have plans to exchange with numerous stocks. But on this case, I am aware about the risks, wherein do you believe you studied I have to take steps, which manner have to I choose?

So you have several plans to work with. The easiest one is to buy from the smallest share price limit. But I do not mean that if it only falls, this means that it is a good time to enter. It may turn against you, so try also to follow the most important news and learn technical analysis and basic. It is best to start from scratch so that you do not get confused and regret what you lost. Also learn to manage your capital and apply what you have learned. Do not read and ignore it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: