Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

Crypto are way more better than the stocks because there are lots of opportunities in the cryptocurrency rather than stocks and even it is easier to trade crypto than stock. But in terms of analysis is more easier to analyze stocks.. 

Yes absolutely because in stock market we should invest our money and share by going to specific place in order to invest your money but in the crypto currency you will easily buy or sell crypto at home at anytime anywhere without going any specific place.

So i think crypto is better than stocks.

cryptocurrency is the best online earning platform. it is totally a real platform. this is not fake. it is very easy to use we can earn money easily from this website. 

We are in cryptocurrencies. We have to make sure that we have the actual paper stock if we want to own shares in the stock exchange because the shares will not be with the user, and this is one of the features of cryptocurrencies.

Personally I think so because it is much easier for anyone to invest in cryptocurrencies than in some stocks. I have no idea how to invest in stocks but I do know how to invest in cryptocurrencies so that is where the difference is, when it comes to profit is a different kind of issue.

Stocks belong to companies and depend on how the company is managed, depend on how much they are traded and on what happens in the country where the company is based. Cryptocurrencies belong to the person who mined, or bought it, and is not depending on a bank, or an institution, but its value is based upon trading and its use. When good people use cryptocurrencies it raises in value, when bad people create a ransomware asking for Bitcoin, then, the price goes down. Companies can go bankrupt and their stocks go to near 0 value. Cryptocurrencies will continue until good people will use it.