Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

I think crypto is better than stocks and I think it will form the cornerstone of future financial transactions.  And I think that dealing in stocks and stocks requires a large capital, and this is not available to many people, unlike cryptocurrencies, so you can start with a little capital.

Cryptocurrencies enable anyone to work with them from anywhere and at any time, and they also provide us with a good way to develop our money and get good profits. 

I think there is a difference because currently we can get some cryptocurrencies for free and the stocks don't come for free. But if we already owned stocks or some cryptocurrency, it would be the same because it depends on the price going up or down and how you succeed in trading. But this is a personal opinion, so if I am wrong I hope you will correct this information for me

I prefer cryptocurrency and it is better then stock because cryptocurrency gain a great value in the world markets and stock will end in the market but if crypto currency be store it help you in future.

I am thin which stock is much better than crypto bekus stock interface is very good amd and they are long in the market so there are plenty of users also having the same cryptocurrency but not as stock. So we can earning and learning from crypto not from stock.   

Welcome, my friend, I am a new member in this forum and I do not have much information, but in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are better than stocks because they gain you knowledge and speed in writing and in the English language

On 11/27/2020 at 8:45 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

Traditional stock markets are powerful than that of cryptocurrency markets. If you locate the traditional stock markets, there are are several times more total marketcaps in several trillion worth shares in USD. Cryptocurrency market is still on the way to make a bigger splash as the cryptocurrency adoption rate is growing up in the communities. 

Bitcoin is far superior to stocks, but with the advent of crypto, you will learn how to put together a good system for researching stocks, and crypto currencies are far preferable to stocks.

Owning the stock bought is down to the company that owns it even though it's your own, but cryptocurrencies keep them in your own portfolio where you can do the trading or investment you want to your liking.

Regarding cryptocurrencies, it is easier to deal with and can be used in a faster way than stocks that have a long journey and sometimes the loss in them can be large.

Given the ease of cryptocurrencies, in my view, they are better than stocks and each has its own market, and I think that in the future, cryptocurrencies will have a name and value on the stock exchange.

Yes according to my opinion cryptocurrencies are more easier than the stocks and it's use is also increasing day by day so in future also it will be more beneficial for the users, but stocks exchange type is also not bad. 

I think, in my personal opinion,
 Crypto is much better than stocks. 
Encryption can say it's the best choice to earn money better than stocks .
Crypto and currency trading are even easier than equities.

My acquaintance Everyone has their own viewpoint on this; some prefer digital currencies, while others prefer stocks. Crypto, in my opinion, is preferable to stocks. There is some risk in crypto, but if you can handle it, you should be fine.

i can not anticipate the future and no one can , but i think the crypto will destroy the stock exchange that all i have about your topic because i have not much information about that so good luck for you .

It can be said to be more risky than stocks but if you can manage it well you must, however, crypto may be the ideal investment choice for people looking for huge profits from their meager investment. Looks for gaps in complexes, including cryptocurrencies. I personally tend to do it. If you need a lot of income and you like risk, it is better to work with it

If you want to know my opinion, I would say it is better than crypto stock.  Because investing money in crypto is easier than trading stocks.  It is easy to make a profit in a short time but it is not possible through stocks..

For new investors out there, stocks and crypto are entirely different portfolios. Depending on your risk tolerance, you can invest in both. You can also use the same trading or investing strategies in both investments. Make sure to follow your trading strategies to avoid unnecessary losses.

In my Opinion, crypto is way better than stocks. Stocks is much complicated and time consuming investment as in crypto in the other hand is very easy to invest and even a beginner can easily understand sant start investing in cryptos

Cryptos are the future of Currencies, start investing the money only which you afford to lose at start and see the world change

Well both the fields have it's own place in the market. But I will.choose the crypto currency assesst. Because I have lot of experience and knowledge about the crypto market, how to deal and earn a good profit. What's your opinion.

I have some experience with stocks and now i join this platform so after all of my experience say that the crypto market and the stock market is similar to each other but the crypto market give us the opportunity to earn with different websites or invest with your national currencies.

Yes absolutely because in stock market we should invest our money and share by going to specific place in order to invest your money but in the crypto currency you will easily buy or sell crypto at home at anytime anywhere without going any specific place.

So i think crypto is better than stocks.

cryptocurrency is the best online earning platform. it is totally a real platform. this is not fake. it is very easy to use we can earn money easily from this website. 

Stocks belong to companies and depend on how the company is managed, depend on how much they are traded and on what happens in the country where the company is based. Cryptocurrencies belong to the person who mined, or bought it, and is not depending on a bank, or an institution, but its value is based upon trading and its use. When good people use cryptocurrencies it raises in value, when bad people create a ransomware asking for Bitcoin, then, the price goes down. Companies can go bankrupt and their stocks go to near 0 value. Cryptocurrencies will continue until good people will use it.

Some people believe that crypto is a better investment than stocks. Here are some reasons why: 

1.Cryptocurrencies are not subject to government regulation or control, while stocks are. This means that crypto is less likely to be impacted by political or economic turmoil.

2.Cryptocurrencies are still a relatively new asset class, which means that there is more potential for growth than with stocks. 

3.Cryptocurrencies are global, while stocks are usually tied to one country or region. This makes crypto a more attractive investment for people who want to diversify their portfolio.