Is crypto better than stocks? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

I thin no Stock is better than crypto becouse the stock interface is very good amd its easy to use and they are also long time in the market so their is lots of users also cryptocurrency is same but not as stock 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Crypto is far better than stock but with the rise and fall of crytpo then you can say it has more risk than stock but if you can manage it well then you will surely earn more gain than the loss.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think no, because on stocks you get to learn a sense of how you could put up a good system of studying a stock and predict where the market might go , so that is very important you need to be careful how you go around everything there is nothing on how you can study crypto, it just moves any how we go with it, there are so  many things that we have to work and put together a strategy,.

• +1 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

For me, I prefer digital currencies, which are better than stocks in a lot. Digital currencies are easier in the processes of buying and selling, fixed assets and exchange.

• +3 1

I personally think that crypto is better than stock there is some risk in crypto but if you are able to manage then there won't be any problem .

However, crypto might be an ideal investment choice for people looking at making huge profits from their meagre investments. ... Looking at the gaps between return on investment of the two stocks should help one make an informed decision as to which stock to put their money in.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think both has its advantages and disadvantages. But let me tell that both are different markets. So the trend between the two markets need not be the same. Also both markets need experience and extensive research to trade.

Investing in stocks is much better, but as the ease of cryptocurrencies, it is considered a better stock of the many gaps in the market.

• +3 1

This for the benefit of each person if you want to obtain good profits in the short term the best option is Cryptocurrencies but with more risks and if you want to have passively profits the best option is stocks but with less risk

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My friend, we all have a way of thinking and anticipating the future. I believe that the cryptocurrency will dominate the global market and the stock exchange.

Crypto are way more better than the stocks because there are lots of opportunities in the cryptocurrency rather than stocks and even it is easier to trade crypto than stock. But in terms of analysis is more easier to analyze stocks.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I Personally believe that cryptocurrencies will surpass stocks in profit.  However, the risk will be higher.  After all, for example, we understand that if a company releases some cool product, its shares will start to rise.  But things will get more complicated, including cryptocurrency.  I personally tend to do it.  If you need a lot of income and you like risk, it is better to work with cryptocurrency.  If you want to earn less but be less risky at the same time, it is better to invest in stocks.

Cryptocurrencies you can own and put within your reach, as for stocks will be in the hands of other people and trading cryptocurrencies is easier than trading stocks

Yes, I agree with you that cryptocurrencies are more easier to own than stocks because cryptocurrencies you are in control of the handling while stocks are being managed by the traders. 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:22 PM, Man138 said:

Crypto is far better than stock but with the rise and fall of crytpo then you can say it has more risk than stock but if you can manage it well then you will surely earn more gain than the loss.

The main difference in these both is the volatility and access to ordinary person. Crypto is more accessible to an ordinary person and have more volatility than stocks

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

But I think that trading on central platforms is exactly the same as stocks, in central exchanges that you do not own your coins in fact because you do not have your Private keys and therefore the exchange can block you or withhold your money at any time, this is similar to not owning real shares in exchanges.
It is different in decentralized exchanges where you own your coins and you trade them while they are in your wallet, so you are safe.

• +1 2

My friend, I think cryptocurrency is very easy to earn money because on this platform we can share our knowledge and there is a very easy way to earn money. And I will give the number to cryptocurrencies 

It was because that I had a general idea of how a stock market work I was able to more quickly grasp the concept behind cryptocurrencies and its trading. So if you do to research on the technical analysis behind stock trading I feel that it would definitely help you with making the correct trading decisions on cryptocurrencies. And the chances that crypto would outperform stocks is debatable.

• +2 2

According to me crypto is batter then stock exchange. We use stock, when price high and sale. And it maybe chance of loss much then crypto. So according to me price of crypto not down immediately and it work to long. So we can earning and learning from crypto not from stock. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This is very true and it is another reason why I like crypto currencies as they are owned by the person who earned them and can be used at anytime to make transactions thereby making it efficient and reliable as well.

For me cryptocurrencies are better since if you invest in a large cryptocurrency you can have a lot of profits while the shares are almost the same but they take longer to give you profits that is why I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 11/27/2020 at 11:00 AM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

@Emma Wilson It is that they are two totally different things in terms of investments, debt papers are issued by governments in search of money to cover fiscal gaps, take debt to have liquidity in the domestic market, where you sign a contract, cryptocurrencies are digital assets that you manage after you have bought or mined a currency, you can sell it whenever you want, trade it or do whatever you want, in a purchase of shares or debt you cannot do that, that is, with cryptocurrencies you have more financial independence.

• +4 1

You are right, cryptocurrencies require low amounts to buy and many will consider them better than stocks with respect to volatility and the possibility of obtaining profits much faster.
The stock market is interesting and at the same time requires large capital and as you mentioned to invest properly you have to operate in brokers that offer the option to buy shares instead of ETFs and it is necessary to do KYC with the documents they request.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹