Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

There are many ways to win some free coins but most of them have a very small profit.

And in my opinion, CryptoTalk is the best way to earn free money it is also useful for learning more about crypto

they pay for publications, but not for any publications. Publications must be copyrighted, interesting so that users can read and like them, and not just copy the article and paste it here, for this you will get a ban. You must understand the topic about which you are writing otherwise it is not makes sense.

I would not say that it is the best, there are projects that do more, but it is not so convenient to work there as on this platform. And in any business, first of all, the main thing is convenience and then only the results, And I believe in this project and I hope that prices will rise here. I work here myself and advise everyone

I did not understand your question well or what I wanted to know, but the forums that pay for publishing directly are not widely spread, I just know this forum, which pays me every 6 hours and I hope that this lasts for the most available period.

This forum is the one campaigns here that having some pay per posts, you can earned here 30000 Satoshi a day which is good for us because you only need to do is to posts some thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrencies, not only money that can get also you can gain some knowledge about crypto by reading some threads here.

I agree in the current time that only the cryptotalk pays for posting topics and that there is no better website than it, I believe that if there are any other websites here the members will speak about it.

i don't know any other sites like cryptotalk but i was a regular user of steemit .that also worked like this forum and some different rules they have.these i am not spending time there and getting more from here

To exactly know the best paying publication sites, will not really be an easy task on knowing. Since there are many paid publication sites which pays. So I can't say crypto talk, is the best paid posting site. But does, could be or not

One thing I know for sure is that this forum does really pay us for every post we make. There are other sites like Bitcointalk but other than these two, I don't think other sites are safe.

In my opinion yes. Definitely yes. Nowadays it is the crypto writing platform which pays free bitcoin. The another was there called bitcointalk. That also pays but it has very much restrictions. Too much rules are there. So if you consider all aspects then this is the best forum.

Cryptotalk is the best site where you can earn genuine money. I am also working on it. You can earn 1000 satoshi for every constructive post. Everyday you can earn 30000 satoshi which value is now $2+ in the market. And you have to invest 1 hour to do it.

Yes the forum is indeed a legit website and the forum pays you seriously for the content you write. Obviously depends on how you do posts. They need to be made of at least 100 caracters and of good and useful content.

Yeah according to me it is the best in the market. Not amomg the platform which pays for publication but also among all the platform which pays crypto for free. There is another one called bitcointalk. You can try that. You will understand the difference between this two.

It is the best platform presently as i have observed most of the sites and if you reply to the queries asked on the forum you can just explain them or give a suggestion or comment and keep posting them regularly you can earn a good amount of satoshi's with this site. I think this as a best platform to gain knowledge.

a long you post why you not still continous for post bro , at the moment cryptotalk its same in last years and continous to give pay for all members for continous to contribute create a usefull post and i see you only have 14 post still need 86 post to starting to get opportunity achieved plan to get rewards for post . but i see you not active again .

I hope so. Cryptotalk is new in crypto currency but i think cryptotalk is become more popular and more useful in the future so i think this forum will become one of the best for publications.

the cryptotalk is the best forum platform for earning money. This is also a best platform to sharing the information abut the crypto world. This is also good platform for the content writers that gives their opinions to the other peoples through writing.

Present time there is no other platfarm to pay 30k btc in oneday but some members suggests bitcointalk.org platform but we known the site rules so many user agree the site rules are tuff and work little hard but this site is good and site members are so cooperative to give good information

I don't think there are any forum pages like crypto talk which pays this much amount for a single post. But I think there are more these kinds of websites in the internet. all you gotta do is do some research!

Some forum will not let you to earn if you don't have merit which is hard to achieve in short time unlike in cryptotalk that you just need to accomplished 100 post to earn. Cryptotalk is a great forum for some begginers because the process is not complex.

I believe that cryptotalk is one of the vest platform to share knowledge, create discussion for things especially cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptotalk can make it on top with the help of moderators who are cleaning and maintaining the beauty of cryptotalk.

Yes cryptotalk is the best pay for publication in the crypto currencies industry, no other platform come close to it, if you are looking for a place to earn for your publication this is the best place.

that was a great informative posts that you posted here mate, for me my rank. since i joined here my rank is member as for now..and im hoping that the rank here will get another benefits like percent increase to my earnings..to be inspired always to post useful here..