Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

On 12/29/2019 at 1:56 PM, Ahmed jabri said:

Cryptotalk is a forum that pays you for publishing directly.

I have no idea about the other forums and are not even widely spread.

Hope to get the best from this forum and wish you the same.

That's true, i agree with you. Cryptotalk is one of the best platform that pays you for publishing directly but i think this is not the best because it couldn't surpass bitcointalk because bitcointalk is very huge community.

I have heard about other platforms that you can earn just like on cryptotalk but you will have to check them out to verify.

I think this is a big platform and i have tried others but the rules are very strict and you have to spend a lot of time and sometimes you wont get paid

4 minutes ago, compsons said:

This gathering is the one campaigns here that having some pay in step with posts, you'll earned right here 30000 Satoshi an afternoon which is first-class for us due to the fact you definitely were given to do is to posts a few concerns and concepts round cryptocurrencies, not because it have been coins which can get too you'll choose up some data almost crypto via perusing a few strings right here.

I don't really get your point mate, if you don't mind can you elaborate it? Thanks. One thing i understand to your post, yes, we can really earn 30000 satoshi per day here and that is very useful fo us.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

They pay btc as you can see. If you connect your account to yobit and cryptotalk pay the highest amount these days..

I think there is only a cryptotalk that pays for posting posts and there is no other site better than him, if there is any other site then the members here will probably tell us about it

In my opinion i haven't come across a better plateform then cryptotalk.it is paying you 1k satoshi for every post. What more cuold you ask for. And also you are getting knowlegde about crypto currencies. Before cryptotalk i had no idea about crypto currencies. 

Hello, good day. Maybe is maybe not. It is unknown, but it is clear that he is among the top sites, the site is paid with cryptocurrency and still paid a lot. For me, the best site. Very convenient, useful and profitable.

There is no contest here that the best for publications to get the reward. You just make a good comment or make a good topic then you can earn 1,000 satoshi per post and maximum 30,000 satoshis a day so you make 30 posts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/27/2019 at 6:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

I have to advice you that if you actually want to have an extra profit from writing in forums/blogs etc. you will need to improve your command of the english language. If you manage that, you will be able to participate in blog bounties from upcoming cryptocurrency projects. Noone will pay you if you don't have adequate knowledge of english grammar and vocabulary. The quality of your posts along with the views and comments you receive will provide you an extra income. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I've heard that there is a better website that pays more for publication or for your writings. It's not about cryptocurrency though. One needs to have a good knowledge and know how to write a good article if they want to earn with their writing skills. I believe if there is a bounties that pays well, the blog campaign might give a better payment than the other. But, finding a good bounty is very hard right now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have worked on BITCOINTALK forum for 2 months but it is very complex and need hard work and big time  in order to begin profit so for me there is no forum such as YOBIT forum

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I have searched many forums where they pay to interact, and so far I stay with this :)
It is also very easy to use

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Crypto talk forum paid to us for posts work not for publication of anything so clear your mind about it if you can do work here for three hours daily then you can earn from this forum. 

Yes I agree crypto talk pays good and profitable money for those who really work hard here, in past time I thought crypto talk is the only one that pays good

I trust in this forum, it pays me very good also best pay for publication too..

On 2/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, Ume Habiba said:

Yes this is a great platform and it is using many people and using it very well using it. This is really a good platform and can give more

I agree with your statement and I am happy to use this platform because it is good and good to use because it provides more opportunities to be used properly, so we can do it.

Cryptotalk pays all member here in forum,  but to those spammers the consequences of not posting good content is deleted of thier post which is very annoying because you need to post more to reach the minimum post requirements. 

9 hours ago, Jahid01111 said:

Yes is right bitcoin talk but it is not rewarded like cryptotalk on every post it warks for a while and after the upgrade you starts getting best.

Good opinion and I'm glad to hear it because it can be appreciated when cryptotalk on each post. Therefore, if it is upgraded, it will get the best thing, so I am sure in the future can get additional income in the right way.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:52 AM, Arsalankhan said:

I agree in the current time that only the cryptotalk pays for posting topics and that there is no better website than iif this is the best platform for publication that pays.

Yes, and so far this website it the highest paying and easiest to earn bitcoins. That's why I'm really grateful for this website. Anyways, God bless!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Crypto talk also makes good money. If you are looking for something like this, I think you should try Bitcoin, but it is not so easy I mean the rules are so strict.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:24 PM, Netherlove said:

I don't know about other platforms. I not see ever this type of earning and learning platforms. I love to do work here in crypto talk and i love to learn here.

With the current economic occasion, I do think there can be given it ended up cryptotalk and that is acquiring putting up matters along with there isn't a various other locality fashion superior to the idea, our stop can be that will in the event there was yet another spot in that will component your folks below may transmission rounded the idea.

For me yes Cryptotalk is the best platform pays publication.I do not know about the other site.I only know Cryptotalk, You can also earn here but if you want something big you can ask the others that have knowledge about it.

I find Cryptotalk to be most amazing platform for pay by post.

Cryptotalk is now the only forum where it is paying us for every post..

An alternative to Cryptotalk  is Bitcoin talk which is also good but it requires certain formalities to be fulfilled