Libra Bounty? - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Merzoners

Libra Bounty?

I want to know more about Libra project, do they have some kind of bounty, signature, social campaign ? I'd like to particpate on it but i can't find it. Hoping for you help about this cuz i think it will really become successful (in my opinion). Thanks a lot

7 minutes ago, Merzoners said:

I want to know more about Libra project, do they have some kind of bounty, signature, social campaign ? I'd like to particpate on it but i can't find it. Hoping for you help about this cuz i think it will really become successful (in my opinion). Thanks a lot

Libra is not in the community yet, they will be launch in 2020.

There are no bounties or any campaign on going for this project.

And if i will be the one to ask, they dont need any bounties to do or even airdrops to make.

They already have the hype in the community and many people are just waiting for their public sale.

As far as I know Lobra won't have any bounties but its possible to have bonuses for early investors as they will implement buying options in every local groceries stores on those pay point atms.

There is NO Libra bounty.

Anything you see is fake scam Libra, so do not waste your time in that please

Edited by hexwin

Libra won't have any bounties that is for sure. What they will have is probably a bonus for early investors that will diminish over the period of investing window.

If they somehow will have a bounty program I will participate for sure as the rewards will be big without a doubt.

I try to search too, and dont find any bounty for this libra coin, may be the dev dont want general bounties because libra have very large community on facebook

On 10/5/2019 at 2:36 PM, Merzoners said:

facebook have not put out many information about libra distributions, but I'm sure there will be many bounty and airdrops, facebook will used their platform for distributions they had made that clear from the publications .

No there is no bounty campaigns for Libra. They will success without the bounty campaigns because the behind of Libra project is facebook, you know how big company it is. They can promote anytime and anywhere.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, Merzoners said:

You may try to search in google mate then, toy will a lot of information with regards that tou wanted to know about libra. And I agree to those people's who says libra does not required a bounty program because its all about facebook. We all knows how facebook so famous in social media.

Libra is owned by Facebook, and they don't need promotions like bounty or etc about promotion, but I read in several other forum threads that Facebook gives away fiew amounts libra to Facebook users by registering with the Libra platform.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/5/2019 at 3:36 PM, Merzoners said:

Don't ever think Libra will conduct any bounty or do any promotion because it doesn't need that. All they need is to run a ad across multiple social networks. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

As far as I know, libra is not launching a bounty program, if there is such a bounty, it is a scam and don't easily believe the bounty that is circulating

I think they couldn't make a bounty program.Because they have more than 1 billion users.Lets say they give away 10USD per person then this would cost them 10B USD at total.I don't think they could pay this...

There is no bounty are any other event which is taking place right now in that coin. Never believe in that coin it's totally a scam currency that got more hype via facebook and social media platform.

The only Bounty that announced pound facebook was on August 27 that it would launch a public error-reward program for the stablecoin pound. I think I remember offering security researchers $ 10,000 for reporting critical errors.

https://developers.libra.org/blog/2019/08/14/libra-bug-bounty

They will not offer any other bounty.

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Libra doesn't have any bounty campaigns that I know of yet. I do not think it will have in the near future, because it is already quite promoted and people are already finding out about it. Facebook is a popular platform and so will its crypto currency.

For what libra makes a bounty, they already have a brand name from facebook. If they want to do a marketing strategy they just use facebook to promote the project it self. Dont hope to much bounty at libra cause a big project who already have a brand name no need to make a bounty.

6 hours ago, jqprez said:

I think is not a big investiment opportunity cause will be a stablecoin  chained at the dollar price. Example: if you want 1 lybra, you must change one dollar and you can create a lybra token.

of course libra is not an investment, it is just a stable coin unlike bitcoin that we can make profit of it because of volatility. That is how I like bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

How to make any signature  campaign on that forum, I don't get it. Thanks

On 10/5/2019 at 9:36 PM, Merzoners said:

i think libra no have bounty broo no ico too 

I don't think Facebook will have a bounty, because even without bounties they have good prospects to buy,

I think if there really is a bounty it can damage the market price later

Libra have not an bounty this time.2 month sgo one bounty running dobi exchange. At this time there have no bouny. and all other bounty is fake i hope.

As far as I know, the project has not started yet. There are disagreements between Microsoft and its partners so I don't think there is currently any bounty. Of course everyone is waiting for this project and this bounty will be distinctive I think because this currency took great fame before it began.

I don't think Libra will make a bounty, we already know that the Facebook community is very large, even Libra itself doesn't use crowdsale. For what they hire other marketing while they already have a large platform. Usually large platforms focus more on the benefits of the coin, because they already have their own market if they launch Libra.