Crypto Trading is now part of the Rivalry between Oxford and Cambridge university - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Trading is now part of the Rivalry between Oxford and Cambridge university

The British universities Oxford and Cambridge are rivals and this is known to all. Generally this rivalry expresses itself through a boat race that happens every year, however with the change in the global position of crypto lately, it seems that this can be moving to a crypto battle as well. 

According to a recent article the rivalry between the two universities will take place as a crypto trading battle, where students from each university will build algorithms that are able to look for market trades of cryptocurrencies and make these trades. Companies such as Coinbase, FTX, LMAX digital and many more are getting involved in this competition, with the winner of the competition being decided on the return on investment that the students from each university are able to generate. 

The inning team will keep all the money that they make in the competition. 

In my opinion, introducing crypto trading as a competition between universities is a huge development for the crypto world, because not only does it serve as a great platform to promote crypto and show the stance of the country, but it also is a great way to educate the students in the respective universities on this currency and how the crypto world and trading works. This is great in expanding the crypto world even further. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@BrolySSJ It is good news, and this indicates that cryptography is the money of the future as it will strengthen cryptocurrencies even more and push them to impose themselves in financial systems.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I never thought of that but that can be the truth but the right thing right now is to have a good study system of crypto currency its important we do have it because there are so many things that are going on right now its important to work as hard and put together everything in the right position that works for us

• Useful or interesting 3

This is really amazing news, the entry of cryptocurrencies into universities may make a tremendous development in the  crypto world, of course in the first aspect the entry of educated university students into crypto, this in itself will be a great development, also there will be great developments through competition and graduation projects that students work on to obtain On the certificate. In this case, students may undertake graduation projects to find solutions to the most important problems in the crypto world, such as delayed confirmations of Bitcoin transactions and the problem of increasing the block size.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

These long term rivalry is still their, the Oxford and Cambridge University are all top notched universities and having them reval against each other especially in the aspect of cryptocurrencies is actually going to yield positive impact. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some major countries have it. Decisions that are in the interest of everyone, try to build a cultured and aware people. This competition is for the sake of exploring professional programmers who have the potential to give a lot of research in the future. I cannot admit that they will reach a solution. But there is a chance for that.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This was interesting, so these universities have now dropped to a level of creating trading bots that can manipulate the already huge manipulated crypto markets. Meanwhile the bots in crypto exchanges use spoofing a lot, which is a banned technique in stock markets and since this is happening in regulated exchanges too I expect a lot of fines to be placed once an investigation starts.

• +1 1

This is great news. We urgently need such steps for the development of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies.
At the same time, we need to have recent studies on cryptocurrencies to increase our experience.
Competition is so great that it makes working in coding exciting and pushing us to work harder.

The two big nations have now change their rotten competition where they arrange the sports activities now they have change the ground and chose the crypto currency field to have battle. From their crypto rivalry  world be know more about crypto and new generation can take part in crypto trading at university period. Their for it's a great progress of crypto after having discrimination and negligence. Their could be Ace hidden in university and will join crypto market from this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It will be very nice to know if they found an algorithm to beat the big traders and the bots but they will also find some good results for the crypto markets, although by trading in a bull market any bot won't work very well, they will buy high and sell higher, this can go on until the price reaches a top, and finally we see volatility and not one side rise only.

• +1 1

It had not been heard before about this issue, who would say that two important universities in the world would seek to solve that rivalry, through a trading contest, it is a healthy way to see who is the best and who is the most adapted rival on the subject .
It is better to solve this problem, through a healthy way and a different way, which had not been heard before, good post, best regards.

• +1 1

I wonder how this battle ended and what are the results. Who could have won and how much money they made in total. Bot trading is allowed in most markets but sometimes bots can be abusive and the owners could even face criminal charges for market manipulation. There are rules that exchanges have and in the past even in a few crypto exchanges users of bots have been blocked from trading.

I have not heard for this competition before. It seems to be some kind of test though for advanced robotic trading in exchanges. Perhaps Coinbase and FTX reached an agreement and donated to these universities to allow this, as I don't see another way of these institutions having it as a good idea.

This is good news for cryptocurrency, because we know that between Oxford and Cambridge University exist a competition. So if they will compete about adoption and development of cryptocurrency this is great and ideal to grow the popularity. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This only means more people are starting to appreciate cryptocurrency and for universities it is even better, because I think students should be the target for cryptocurrencies if we want mass adoption.

I agree with you because this might even show other schools to adopt crypto currencies into their curriculum as these two influential schools have led the way and this will make crypto currencies more popular and valuable.

True to your words, as a similar encrypted trade confrontation is currently taking place between universities in Japan, with the participation of a number of high-level economics and mathematics students, this will positively affect the cryptocurrency. It will spread in the class of distinguished students around the world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This show how far cryptocurrency is spreading around the world. And such great universities will help in advancing the use of cryptocurrency and some universitiea will adopt from them. 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:08 AM, BrolySSJ said:

The British universities Oxford and Cambridge are rivals and this is known to all. Generally this rivalry expresses itself through a boat race that happens every year, however with the change in the global position of crypto lately, it seems that this can be moving to a crypto battle as well. 

According to a recent article the rivalry between the two universities will take place as a crypto trading battle, where students from each university will build algorithms that are able to look for market trades of cryptocurrencies and make these trades. Companies such as Coinbase, FTX, LMAX digital and many more are getting involved in this competition, with the winner of the competition being decided on the return on investment that the students from each university are able to generate. 

In my opinion, introducing crypto trading as a competition between universities is a huge development for the crypto world, because not only does it serve as a great platform to promote crypto and show the stance of the country, but it also is a great way to educate the students in the respective universities on this currency and how the crypto world and trading works. This is great in expanding the crypto world even further. 

I really believe that competition is better for the sake of development, that anything that enters the competition becomes better because everyone is working towards achieving the best development and production.

@BrolySSJ @davy22 @abd1992 @Nersreem @KARIM Sy @Bruno52

Yeah this two always go around doing so so to me this is really important that we get and we are able to define that weak and power comes from the two so to me we need to keep them key and effective so to me we have the right to speak and be keen in finding power to all this things and being effective to the same the right idea is the best way to grow and be the right key for so many people we see and grow with it

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Nersreem said:

This show how far cryptocurrency is spreading around the world. And such great universities will help in advancing the use of cryptocurrency and some universitiea will adopt from them. 

Could be even better if universities started teaching about cryptocurrencies, trading and even the blockchain technology.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:42 PM, abd1992 said:

I really believe that competition is better for the sake of development, that anything that enters the competition becomes better because everyone is working towards achieving the best development and production.

You are right if there was having a competition of things, then people were delaying on working towards for more things, but with competition that's how the development comes, for example the country thats have multiple political parties, such countries must be having development because every political part will be doing fine than other one. 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:08 AM, BrolySSJ said:

I think cryptocurrencies are really good and have a good future, making two of the world's largest universities to compete with them

It really is a very good way to integrate the knowledge of great student minds in order to support and expand the use of blockchain technology in universities, I see it very great and that this rivalry does not end in lawsuits but in a good affection for cryptocurrencies.

A very creative way to promote cryptocurrencies and teach the importance of cryptocurrencies in universities, it must be borne in mind that even though it is a competition, the important thing is to bring crypto knowledge to schools.