Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

if you want to stay motivated at any place you need to decide some prizes and you should give them to yourself when ever there are some achievements you make

On 11/27/2020 at 2:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

To cause a post or subject to get a great deal of answers and responses, you should make an honest effort to give another significant data or substance. Clients responds on posts that got valuable or accommodating for them. On the off chance that we are composing we should zero in on each crowd, old individuals and new individuals.

Yes, my dear friend, your topic must be very interesting to the forum members and address things that benefit the members of the platform, which gives you good feedback and a great reputation.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:29 PM, Raven said:

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

I think some members are forgetting about this as an extra way to post and earn more since they know that one reply is possible per topic whish not true. This forum depends heavily on discussing ideas and some people might have wrong ideas, that's why more explanation might be needed to correct them.

Edited by SayanCrypto

Your post is enlightening..

Share educative a informative post of great content on crypto and it will surely give you a high feedback of replies inform of comments and reputations.. so do well to share great content post to achieve this always

If you want to gain more fame in this forum then you have to put a lot of effort. You need to give detailed information about the topics you will write about. Then your response will increase. And your profile visitors will also increase.

On 26‏/11‏/2020 at 23:29, Raven said:

تم إنشاء هذا المنتدى لتوفير المعلومات لجميع الأعضاء هنا حول العملة المشفرة وبالطبع لكسب المال أيضًا.

من السهل حقًا التعلم هنا في هذا المنتدى ، ما عليك سوى قراءة المقالات أو الموضوعات هنا ثم ستحصل على معلومات. في الواقع ، التركيز الرئيسي هنا في المنتدى هو كيفية تحقيق مكاسب كبيرة ، وهو ما تحتاجه لنشر موضوعات تفيد بأن هناك شيئًا إعلاميًا حول العملات المشفرة للحصول على أموال ، فمن السهل إجراء بحث عنها ثم نشرها هنا. لكن في الواقع ، ستربح أكثر عندما يتفاعل العديد من الأشخاص مع مشاركاتك. الآن ، يمكنك أن ترى في الصورة أنني تلقيت أكثر من 1000 إشعار على حسابي ، إنها الردود وردود الفعل التي قدمها لي العديد من الأشخاص. لقد حصلت على هذا لأنني عملت بجد في هذا المنتدى ، كما فعلت ما قلته أنني قمت بالبحث أولاً قبل أن أنشر موضوعًا هنا حتى تكون مشاركاتي شيئًا فريدًا وغني بالمعلومات.

إذا كنت في انتظار أيضًا في الإصدار السابق من الردود ، وردود الفعل على منشوراتك ، أقترح عليك الترحيب بهذا المنتدى أيضًا ، تكن هنا في قسم المبتدئين فقط.

يمكن أن تكون ردود الفعل الخاصة بك ، رد الفعل الذي تتلقاها ، سيكون لديك رد فعل ، رد الفعل الذي تتلقاها.

نأسف للإزعاج. أتمنى مشاهدته وقد حصلت على فكرة وقد كان لديك الكثير من الردود وردود الفعل ، ما عليك سوى منحها تقييمات كان أم لا. شكرا يا رفاق لقراءة هذا.

التفاعل والمتابعين شيء مهم للغاية على جميع المستويات. أعمل بجد وأبحث كثيرًا حتى تكون مشاركاتي ممتعة ومفيدة وأكثر معرفة.
لديّ طريق طويل لأقطعه لكسب الكثير من المتابعين. هل يوجد طريق مختصر ؟؟😥

Your topic should be relevant and unique it will attract people to comment under your topic. Focus on good contents and quality post you will receive good rate

On 11/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

I really do appreciate you for penning this piece down. Thanks for helping us.

23 hours ago, Nushi12 said:

Your post is enlightening..

Share educative a informative post of great content on crypto and it will surely give you a high feedback of replies inform of comments and reputations.. so do well to share great content post to achieve this always.....

I agree with you.very educative and interesting also.

I think the most easy is where you can fill in as hard to be legitimate that is genuinely critical, there are such innumerable things happening right now since you see everything happening right now there are people who are endeavoring to amass structures that are not too easy to work with , so to me its huge that your message is clear and it will be a lot of regarded, that is definitely not hard to work with it such way

Friend, this topic that you have made is very useful because now, for example, I will know how to get many more responses to my topics or evaluations and everything will do to your strategy. Thank you for having shared this strategy and information and surely it will also help others.

That's right, looking at the over view if all that you've said. I think getting good ratings evolves creating unique and educative posts or topics. And the best way to do that is by making a lot of research on crypto currencies because that's what matters.

We should always make ourselves ready before doing something and that is doing research about a particular idea so that we can discuss it briefly after. If there is an idea in your mind. The best way to deliver that idea is that first go and do a little research about it to collect extra knowledge for the idea you have. On that case you can express your idea in way more effective way.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.i agree with you.we have to take Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions..by the strategy,you can develop in your life.

The easiest thing is when you realize that being able to work hard as really important is a lot of things happening right now because you see what’s happening right now because there are people who are trying to put together a structure that isn’t so easy to work with,  So it’s important to me that your message is easy to understand and will be worth it.

It looks very beautiful to have this many notifications, and I guess it feels good too XD. But you worked hard for this, because as I've seen so far on this forum, it's not easy to have this many reactions. I'm sure you've done your best  to be here, and you deserve it.

This is what happened with me i create my own post 2 days ago but didn't receive any reply from the members and my post get deleted but I'll keep trying my best and next time I'll be very careful to post and will use your stragety to attract my readers and will make it helpful thank you 

Hello friends, especially today where we are seeing that the platform is cleaning its files of false accounts, although we should be grateful for it because that way you can work in peace, thousands of accounts are losing followers and this sometimes hurts when it comes to getting reactions because we it costs more to get them, a constant increase in people who follow you is one of the biggest signs of success and that your publications are very intelligent and attract attention is what seems lucky to me.

• +2 1

Dear friend if you want more fame and reputation you should work hard and pay attention on your work .You should read posts of seniors members and from their you can get more ideas .

• +1 1

Well, it is important to develop a strategy to obtain more replies and more positive reactions in each post we make and thus be able to reach more members through sharing our knowledge expressing the concept of this field  (cryptocurrency) with new terms or technical words in our useful and meaningful posts. we must be authentic and original in that way we will obtain good results in your topics or posts

• +2 1

Yes you are right creating topic is very amazing for earning dear.. but I am still in the learning process.. just completed my 100 Post 2 days before.. I think still I need more knowledge about forum for creating a topic.. because I want to increase my earnings so I am thinking about creating a topic.. let's see what happens in future..

In order for our posts to receive positive evaluations we must make posts with useful information for both the beginners and the rest of the members, if your posts contribute to the development of the knowledge of the participants they will receive many positive reactions. 

The key to a good reputation is to know what you are talking about. It’s important to know this not just for talking, but in comments or publications. A good reputation is gained when the subject matter is known or studied. And you must do quality posts.

Dear Friend! No inconvenience at all,mate. Indeed your post is definitely encouraging for us all that are looking to create top quality content and get the recognition of the forum community. 

Well, your post helps a lot for us new members to keep on working hard to earn more I truly hope I also get what support you have, but of course, I need to focus on creating a good topic or a good reply in order for me to be deserving to receive a reaction from the members.