Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Yes, we have to try to increase our information, do our own research, and benefit from every new information or idea that one of us publishes on this platform, and we have to start thinking about publishing our own topics, which definitely should be of high quality. thank you my friend.

Dear fellow your post is very well and to get many replies and many reactions on your topic you should work hard and you should gain more knowledge about the topic which you want to create and i suggest you that always create the useful topics which are meaningful for other members of this forum.

Thank you for giving this type information about tricks to improve our reputation and reply. If we get more reply the reputation also increase with it. And one more thing that make a excited topic with well defined content give this to you simply.

I like your post a ton and you don't have to request pardoning, you did incredible to give us these conversation focuses. I totally concur that you need to give difficult work to the discussion and I additionally reclassified how I ought to handle my interest and chose to have a more expert methodology as the gathering has the right to have high caliber in our posts. Doing research will assist the substance maker with composing a post that will be appreciated in the discussion.

Symptomless old fellow you're making a tight berth we should always utilize whatsoever computer program have the benefit of read beaver state plate to obtain the original information regarding sensational blockchain since distribution halogen the aforementioned one installation via using the one in question means we are able to only get emotional responses as to  wardership along with answers.

• +5 1

Yes dear right it all depends on us . If we do research the things then we take knowledge about new things . And if we have experience in Crypto currencies then we can get more repotation. When we make Informational and meaningful content then we take more repotation. @Sadia12

Hello my dear friend. We can find out the answer from this platform or process we will know the answer from here we will create the subject from there we will know the answers again we can also let us know the matter of the problem we will create the subject from there we will know the answer Thanks for the mistake.

Yes I am agree with you because when we make full research about this forum by reading articles and posts of seniors, it is not only increase our reputation but also increase our experience and knowledge level which make easy to work on it when we know all about it. 

I think if you create new topics you will have a lot of the reaction points and If you make some great topics and unique there will be far more likes on it than the normal one.

That's really a great and useful content in which you have shared your experience. It is so true that all the posts in which you will write something new information from your own creativity and research will bring many replies and reputations. It is because this forum is created to learn and give knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. It is also true that many people come here just for earning and they don't read whole content of the topic, and reply irrelevant to the topic. We should also read the contents and comments of the topic to get new information which will be beneficial to provide the beginners.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

To get many reactions and replies on your post, you should write useful and helpful content. You can ask questions on that people can comment and inform you about and from that a lot more people can learn from yoir questions. It will help both you and your fellow members. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a must that after compiling your research to make a meaningful and thoughtful post members of the forum will have no option than to react positively to the post and this will increase ones reputation and followers.as this helps in earning we should always make a post that benefit the forum for us to get noticed on the forum. @Margareteverard

Good job friends. I think good quality posts can attract many readers & they will interested in our profiles.  I'm working hard in CTT forum to create high quality topics.  I'm getting help from senior members in CTT forum. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

when you write a good and useful content than other users are also read your reply and give your best and excellent reputation on it because many people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them are always create some useless contents and don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better reputation from this real bason new program. So I also advised to all member to write some creative ideas because when you create some creative and logical and also are full of creative ideas then you will also gain a good reputation and easily achieve your pitch that you want from any online earning site.

The main purpose of the forums are to provide a platform for people to share&discuss opinions and experiences. This forum's primary goal is that, too. However most of the people use this platform for only "pay for my posts" purpose. That causes people to write a lot of stuff and exit the forum without even reading other people's comments. So they don't react. That is a serious and worrying matter. 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Wow, this is really amazing, I hope to get to your place and the number of reviews that you got confirm that you made a great effort in the encrypted Crypto Talk platform, congratulations my friend and I wish you more and more success and achieve all your goals

On 11/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

This a great and nice tips, 

And personally agreed with you, in other to get more reputation or more replies in your post then you have to generate a unique post, 

Thank you.

On 11/27/2020 at 2:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this

I hope that you are fine and enjoying on Good forum of Crypto Talk.

Your information is good for making good posts . Opinion is that if you have no information about any type of question here so first of all you get information about that topic and then reply properly on it and explain it into your own words.

Truly those are engaging humor i.e. consider willpower successful such facility isn't always prosperous to buy umteen questions as well as the variable name, however, those involve epithetical diligence as well as dedication six on the way to reach this very milepost.

• +5 1

If your topics is good enough you will definitely get plenty replies on your topic. Your topic should be relevant and should be about cryptocurrency 

Yes friend, to create publications that have good ratings, it is necessary to research well before creating a new topic, the greater our knowledge the better the receptivity of our topics or comments. 

• Useful or interesting 1

@Raven wouldn't it be better if we also replied to these topics as well?

Maybe others have questions about the point being discussed in the topic, and replying to these comments would also increase our reputation and earnings.

Its mainly depends on your selection of topic. 
how much power in your topic.

So, you have to create a topic which will gives you a good amount of return.

after writing articles many articles,

Your working ability increases.

then you will be able to write more and more.

It gives you a boost pack

My wonderful friend, this topic that you have already published is distinctive and creative and you seem to be distinguished by your ideas Thank you for taking care of us and providing advice, I am currently as a beginner prefer to stay in the beginners section until I train enough and know all the rules and benefit more from my colleagues at the same level.