Does Bitcoin's crash start? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Does Bitcoin's crash start?

How about friends I hope you are well and this time we have to talk about what is happening with respect to the serious fall in the price per bitcoin.
After Bitcoin remained in a good bullish attitude, a movement came that caused a major update, which would undoubtedly put the price of Bitcoin in serious trouble.
It is currently struggling in the price of $ 16,500 per Bitcoin according to coingecko.

coinborrf.thumb.png.361bda0a4d466ead60481d15abd8ea55.png

Expert analysts mention that this correction was seen to come, which is necessary for its price to increase, so this will motivate bitcoin to continue with its bullish movement.

The panic was not lacking, since when seeing that the price fell the sales did not stop increasing in the list of orders, many assure that this could have been caused only with the purpose of buying cheap and then selling at a more expensive price .
Even so, there is no lack of the person who ensures that the price will continue to fall, even reaching $ 10,000, but that already depends on the analysis that each one takes.

But tell me what you think, is it a good time to buy? Is it a good opportunity to sell? Or what decision you have made, sell, buy or continue holding.

I hope you like this point of view and that you better tell me about yours, your good friend TutoCash says goodbye, a cordial greeting and see you soon

Edited by Michar1
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +5 3

Yes I think,

because now a days bitcoin currencies has his high value from history, so every investors wants to sell his assets, at this time market is full of sellers because of this bitcoin currencies value decreases.

Thanks for your analysis, I see that movement as a good correction that should come soon because BTC rose suddenly in these weeks and it is necessary that liquidity enters the market otherwise it is impossible for it to continue rising and in technical analysis the bearish divergence was seen that had the movement.
I think there will be lower prices but in the future because the upward trend continues and in the 16.5K there was the buying pressure that bitcoin continues to hold.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

4 hours ago, velasco19 said:

Thanks for your analysis, I see that movement as a good correction that should come soon because BTC rose suddenly in these weeks and it is necessary that liquidity enters the market otherwise it is impossible for it to continue rising and in technical analysis the bearish divergence was seen that had the movement.
I think there will be lower prices but in the future because the upward trend continues and in the 16.5K there was the buying pressure that bitcoin continues to hold.

I also think bitcoin price is still having the potential to rise even higher than we witnessed therefore while it's undergoing price correction it's the best time to take advantage and buy for those who want to purchase for investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

That's BTC f care is not taking you will be consumed of fear to loose and dumb but this is the beginning of the rising to me, hold patiently waiting for your target BTC is just dropping down due to its nature but not breakdown, be well prepare to celebrate bitcoin in $20'000 soon before the end of 2020

• +1 1

I expected that the crash of bitcoin will happen but I think it can recover again because the investors will buy back to earn some profit in a short time so it is good time to buy more bitcoin and hold until will hit $18,000 or $19,000 just to make profit in  just a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, George10 said:

I also think bitcoin price is still having the potential to rise even higher than we witnessed therefore while it's undergoing price correction it's the best time to take advantage and buy for those who want to purchase for investment.

I agree friend @George10 I think also the Bitcoin it is not the moment when will crash. If this happened will be at the end or the next year start. Maybe it is in correction or one of those whales strategies to plant the panic in people to sell their Bitcoins and then will rise again. But anything can happen with this Bitcoin magic!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Before breaking the limit of $20K it was expected and now it happens from own analysis the bullish phase is near and can be start next week or at the start of December. The buying isn't stop but slow down of BTC and it's necessary for BTC bull run of 2020.Thus the strong support of $16k is their for BTC and it's helping building BTC price upward. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I would say calling this downfall a crash may be somehow equivocal and may give an inaccurate picture that spreads panic among newbies. What Bitcoin is doing seems to be a totally usual and healthy correction, if we keep in mind that in previous bull runs, corrections have been of up to 40 %. This time the price has not even touched any significant Fibonacci level, meaning it could go even lower. This can be regarded as a quite a natural movement to shake weak hands off the market, so whales can take the best possible positions. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for this review, yes indeed. Bitcoin fans were surprised by this big drop after the bullish wave that Bitcoin was advancing during the last period, everyone was expecting the continuation of Bitcoin's progress to rise towards new highs, but what happened was surprising, in any case I think that this The situation is temporary and Bitcoin will rise again, but I cannot give anyone advice to buy now because everyone has to make their own decisions.

• +2 1

Bitcoin did fall down around 3000$ from a all time high second only to the 2017 high. There are multiple reason why bitcoin rose to 19300$, because paypal is in it and there are multiple investment companies coming into it. So its more likely this set back is just a trap, and the price will jump and will go up to 25k, but then it is just my own speculation. 

This is the first time in the Bitcoin journey that the bitcoin is going down so much that it will never be the same because it will always be a match son who has always changed all our expectations.Bitcoin will come back stronger than ever as we have done all these things.Bitcoin has helped us to earn money in our free times and learn things as well so we can trust that they will help us here too. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 7:03 PM, Michar1 said:

How about friends I hope you are well and this time we have to talk about what is happening with respect to the serious fall in the price per bitcoin.
After Bitcoin remained in a good bullish attitude, a movement came that caused a major update, which would undoubtedly put the price of Bitcoin in serious trouble.
It is currently struggling in the price of $ 16,500 per Bitcoin according to coingecko.

Expert analysts mention that this correction was seen to come, which is necessary for its price to increase, so this will motivate bitcoin to continue with its bullish movement.

The panic was not lacking, since when seeing that the price fell the sales did not stop increasing in the list of orders, many assure that this could have been caused only with the purpose of buying cheap and then selling at a more expensive price .
Even so, there is no lack of the person who ensures that the price will continue to fall, even reaching $ 10,000, but that already depends on the analysis that each one takes.

But tell me what you think, is it a good time to buy? Is it a good opportunity to sell? Or what decision you have made, sell, buy or continue holding.

I hope you like this point of view and that you better tell me about yours, your good friend TutoCash says goodbye, a cordial greeting and see you soon

Yes, your analysis is correct, my friend, and I thank you for your useful information. Analysts refer to this decline as a corrective period for Bitcoin's price and then rebound again in order to break the barrier it reached in 2017. @HadeedSarwar

I agree with your analysis @Michar1 of the Bitcoin price during the last period, as Bitcoin has witnessed a significant rise during the past weeks, and it was necessary for this correction to occur in order for Bitcoin to continue to rise during the coming period and I advise everyone to buy bitcoin and keep it during the correction period.

• +5 1

On 26.11.2020 at 21:03, Michar1 said:

I like reading these topics. They are a bit outdated (that's not a disadvantage) and after a period of time it turns out, that the price goes upwards. I think, those predictions are good and sensible, but the picture now is, that bitcoin has overcome the historical maximum.

• +1 1

Yes you are right but in my opinion that there are many new investor who are ready to buy and want to hold this coin for lomg time and by this i don't think so that this is the end or fallen stage.

I totally agree since bitcoin will begin its great fall when it reaches 20k dollars and will go down to 10k dollars or it will go down more possibly since many people have many bitcoins since many people have joined the cryptographic world and they also have bitcoin pir  that before bitcoin falls I will change my bitcoins for another cryptocurrency a cryptocurrency that is stable.

• +1 1

Its price fell down quickly but now it have recovered itself back. So no need to worry about this. These sort of fluctuations keep on happening and they are recovered back.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think we should not be hasty to our decisions because we all know that it is still early to call any presumptions since we are not yet at the end of the year. There is still hope and possibility that the bitcoin will reach to its twenty thousand price range in the market and the good thing is that it would not yet be the peak price range of it in the market. I would say that whenever you see the opportunity seeing the bitcoin dropping its price range in the market, better buy more of the quantity of it so that you would be able to sell more when it reaches its peak price range in the market.

We should real start to understand the behavior of bitcoin, if it crashed to 4k during corona and it then recovered during the same time, then we should never panic from these crashed, besides you can see that it has recovered already.

• +1 1

I'd say this is a time for adventure and experiencing that moment. Analysts tell us that within a few months from now, it will rise from the current price. If you have invested well before, but I am in contact with you to study risks as well, invest in what you can compensate for, and if the price drops, then invest in what you owned. This raises the profit percentage a little and recovers your capital.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Congratulations for finding the bottom, I hope you bought there and did not expect Bitcoin to go lower than that. The dips this time are no more than 15% but there will always be a chance for 30% although with very lower rate to happen. If you look at the charts carefully you know when you should buy the dip.