An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC!

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000...

I did this while ago, because why not... free change to make free money. Obviously i am not telling what my 3 entries were, but they were during this month. Good luck to you too :).

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes I read about this amazing contest last day & I am planning to participate in this contest but the problem is that my KYC is still pending so I cannot participate yet. But as soon as my KYC gets approved I will make my prediction.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, rekter said:

I did this while ago, because why not... free change to make free money. Obviously i am not telling what my 3 entries were, but they were during this month. Good luck to you too :).

@rekterGive a try and share your winning experience here if you become one of the luckiest 😜 ! Looking like I have to check so many technical aspect with the already available data to predict the exact date. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It does not just depend on chart reading, you can use your own theories and hypothesis to predict the date. Do the best by following whatever you can. Good luck

Thank you friend whited I will try my luck. I haven't make a prediction for a while I hope to take a try this time for the first time. I hope I should be among the  lucky winners 😎

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Thank you friend whited I will try my luck. I haven't make a prediction for a while I hope to take a try this time for the first time. I hope I should be among the  lucky winners 😎

@Oxygen99 Good luck and remember, cheating with multi accounts will be disqualified for this schemes as their terms have said 😉Just bind a single Binance account with the coinmarketcap and you are done if you able to predict. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, Whited35 said:

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date. Make sure to bind only one Binance account with the Coinmarketcap platform. The prizes are as follows;

• 1st place: $2,000 in BTC
  • 2nd place: $1,500 in BTC
  • 3rd place: $1,000 in BTC

Also, all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.
Best of luck to all of you 😍

But how does coinmarket do they making money and lead to be offering people the reward huge amount of money like that? Do they earn from ads network or.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

But how does coinmarket do they making money and lead to be offering people the reward huge amount of money like that? Do they earn from ads network or.

This question to ask Coinmarketcap support representatives as they may deliver the most authentic answers for your satisfactions. I think ads and huge traffic on their platform can be the sources to generate revenues for them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Though i have no binance account yet but this news pull me to create a binance account then participate  in this     contest to realized how much my coin price prediction become closer or wrong..  I appreciate to you @Whited35  ❤ for this news to allow us..  Hope one winner will be chosen from us..     

• -1 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Though i have no binance account yet but this news pull me to create a binance account then participate  in this     contest to realized how much my coin price prediction become closer or wrong..  I appreciate to you @Whited35  ❤ for this news to allow us..  Hope one winner will be chosen from us..     

@Dorjoy12 You can create Binance and Coinmarketcap account and Bind them with each other in order to be able to participate in this scheme. Make sure, you have correctly followed the steps. Once you done, perfect, test your luck then. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 You can create Binance and Coinmarketcap account and Bind them with each other in order to be able to participate in this scheme. Make sure, you have correctly followed the steps. Once you done, perfect, test your luck then. 

@Whited35do you have the explanation please how to bind binance account with coin market cap account because its my first time to do something like this..  I am appreciate for your help all the time you gave you.. Also this guidelines might be helpful for others too..         

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35do you have the explanation please how to bind binance account with coin market cap account because its my first time to do something like this..  I am appreciate for your help all the time you gave you.. Also this guidelines might be helpful for others too..         

@Dorjoy12 First of all, create an accounts on both of the platforms. Then got to the link that I provided in this topic and look at right hand side of page and then follow the steps. You need Binance ID to do so. Good luck. Give a try and let me know. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This information is awesome by @Whited35 it is a challenge to who want to participate in the competition to win such a high amount I wish every participant best of luck.

2 minutes ago, Abuhassan said:

This information is awesome by @Whited35 it is a challenge to who want to participate in the competition to win such a high amount I wish every participant best of luck.

@AbuhassanGood luck to you too. If you are smart enough to make the exact prediction, a huge amount in BTC is waiting for you, give a try. In case of me, I am still using some crucial analytical tools to give my best shot for it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this serious information that enables us to win a good amount in exchange for the correct expectation of the arrival of Bitcoin to the price of 20000 and I will participate because I think that Bitcoin will reach 20000 by the end of the current year

• +1 1

Great opportunity for all the analysts! especially because this competition doesn't depend on the luck! it requires enough experiences in analysing this cryptocurrencies market in order to understand how it works and predict something there.. most of us know that btc will reach 20k$ in the near future but the hardest part in this competition is that knowing the right time to reach this price and this isn't easy as it sounds in my opinion!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Just bind a single Binance account with the coinmarketcap and you are done if you able to predict

I have done that already friend whited, I will keep waiting for results I hope someone should win from cryptotalk I guess you can win the prediction I trust you friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

19 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

I have done that already friend whited, I will keep waiting for results I hope someone should win from cryptotalk I guess you can win the prediction I trust you friend.

Lol, I can not be the luckiest one at all but I give the best shot for sure no matter it hits the target or not. I am allowing the more time to follow the trend that Bitcoin market supposed to have. Let's see what happens the next. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I tried it last day because I became so curious about this kind of announcement, so I try to create an account to the said platform and link also my binance account. I think that this is better to try it since there would be risk of losing at all except the identity of the account of your binance only is at risk but is unnecessary for the platform to do so. I think it would be better for everyone to try it since there is always a possibility for us to know when would it become true and maybe your prediction is right and win the prize.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Gluttony said:

I tried it last day because I became so curious about this kind of announcement, so I try to create an account to the said platform and link also my binance account. I think that this is better to try it since there would be risk of losing at all except the identity of the account of your binance only is at risk but is unnecessary for the platform to do so.

Do not get worried about the accounts privacy because both platforms are from Binance. You will loose nothing whilie linking your Binance account with the Coinmarketcap. Give a try and test your luck for your satisfaction, good luck. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I am allowing the more time to follow the trend that Bitcoin market supposed to have. Let's see what happens the next.

Yes friend whited I am still a beginner in following trend but I am trying to be among the trend readers. Not to be funny enough but the market was very volatile I get confused and still losts 😀. I am still focusing on the price movement too let's see what the future market comes up with but I hope we guess the right prediction although we are not experts.😉

BetFury                                                   

14 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

I hope we guess the right prediction although we are not experts.😉

You are correct that's why this scheme is all sort of the Crypto enthusiasts. I wish to see the luckiest pal from our forum. Eagerly waiting to feel that moment when a luckiest pal replies to this thread with the proof of wining 😜

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You are correct that's why this scheme is all sort of the Crypto enthusiasts. I wish to see the luckiest pal from our forum. Eagerly waiting to feel that moment when a luckiest pal replies to this thread with the proof of wining 😜

That could really sound grate to have a lucky pal here. I am all eyes friend whited. I can see many members here are trying their luck to be among the winners. I hope we make it finally 😀

BetFury                                                   

On 11/26/2020 at 10:12 PM, magd said:

You are really cool my friend, I searched for this competition and really found it, but the steps are as follows: Register with Binance, register with Coinmarket, then after that, how can I get the link code to join the competition and can we amend expectations if we feel strange changes in the price?

@magd Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier but still it is not too late to make prediction. Simply go to the link https://coinmarketcap.com/ko/bitcoin-price-prediction/ and check the steps in the right hand side of the page. 

Click on "Login" and you will redirected to the Coinmarketcap, do Login there. After that it ask to enter 8 digit user ID from your Binance account and do so. Now steps are more easier, just make prediction on that page. 

Best of luck. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thank you very much for reporting on this event, I was totally unaware of it, I already made my prediction, I hope at least to be close to winning some prize, since everything is welcome to my investment capital, anyway I have a question and that is, what is it the end date of this event?

@Whited35. I checked the announcement page just now.

The event will end when either of the following happens first : 1) The date Bitcoin hits $20,000; 2) January 19, 2021 UTC

Luckily, I haven't missed out yet as the two conditions are still open. Thanks for this. My CoinMarketCap account is already linked with Binance. I want to carefully make the predictions and as fast because of the first condition. 😊

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy