An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC!

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date. Make sure to bind only one Binance account with the Coinmarketcap platform. The prizes are as follows;

• 1st place: $2,000 in BTC
  • 2nd place: $1,500 in BTC
  • 3rd place: $1,000 in BTC

Also, all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.
Best of luck to all of you 😍

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 12
  • +4 6
  • +5 9

33 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date. Make sure to bind only one Binance account with the Coinmarketcap platform. The prizes are as follows;

Also, all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.

Thanks for this information Mate, Although its very hard to predict when it was exactly hit the BTC price at $20K level. But I will try it just for fun and for suspense, By the way the market now is red, I believe that its already a slight correction and it will not go down further for now let's go back to our trading mode.  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 3

1 hour ago, Masterrex said:

Thanks for this information Mate, Although its very hard to predict when it was exactly hit the BTC price at $20K level. But I will try it just for fun and for suspense, By the way the market now is red, I believe that its already a slight correction and it will not go down further for now let's go back to our trading mode.  

@Masterrex Maybe some whales are into it to play the games to cause the recent price fall of the major cryptocurrencies. It is Bitcoin price can be bounce back overnight, who knows 😉? You might just give a try to predict the date, simple as that. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Yes, it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin, especially given its fluctuation. Today we noticed the decline of most of the digital currencies.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

22 minutes ago, saradz said:

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Yes, it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin, especially given its fluctuation. Today we noticed the decline of most of the digital currencies.

@saradz Prediction is really hard that's why prize is high for the luckiest one 😜. Have a look at prizes which are to be distributed to the winners. If you are not first three despite your correct answers, do not worry, rest of members will evenly receive some portion of Bitcoin. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks for the information bro I think it's very good experience to predict about the ups and raise of the Bitcoin. Hopefully in 2020 we will not see any more fall in the Bitcoin value. In my view the Bitcoin value will increase in this year about to 20,000 dollars maybe. That's my prediction and let's try it there maybe we get some profit.

24 minutes ago, Mansoor sumaan 29 said:

That's my prediction and let's try it there maybe we get some profit.

Brother @Mansoor sumaan 29, so give a try to test your luck brother. Predicting the date is really simple. If you are luckiest guy, you will be managing to grab attractive BTC gift off Bitcoin. I shared this to Cryptotalk community so that luckiest will receive the prize. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.
Best of luck to all of you

Wow! 😎This is very awesome and a good opportunity. I have nothing to wait for I will just make a try I hope to be among winners. But sounds funny 😂 I don't know how to study the chart. I hope you help me let's win together bro @Whited35 😃

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually I have tried this and gave my prediction . I think that it's a very big prediction game and we will have a very tough luck. I want that the prize should be begged by a cryptotalker. Because so many peoples are giving there suggestion in the forum. So it will be helpful to predict the date. Also you have three chance to predict.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

2 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

I don't know how to study the chart. I hope you help me let's win together bro @Whited35 😃

@Oxygen99 It does not just depend on chart reading, you can use your own theories and hypothesis to predict the date. Do the best by following whatever you can. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

I want that the prize should be begged by a cryptotalker. Because so many peoples are giving there suggestion in the forum. So it will be helpful to predict the date. Also you have three chance to predict.

@P A Ashif I also wish to see winner from the Cryptotalk forum 😉. That's why I decided to share this topic here to spread the news about the good opportunity to everyone. I wish everyone all the best for this regard. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thank you very much for this! I never knew about this competition! I will participate in it .. After researching this topic, I made sure that it is real and not just a fraud project!
Especially this platform is reliable as it has partnered with the Binance platform!
For more information, you should click here, friends
coinmarketcap

But I have a question .. If I do not get lucky with the correct expectation, will I win? Or is the divided amount only for someone who makes a correct prediction?

Edited by Emma William
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date.

A good competition with a good price for the winners but hard to win it 😅. @Whited35 Predicting the exact date for bitcoin to hit $20,000 it's not easy, but i will try though it seems bitcoin will never reach $20k in this year, maybe in 2021 can make it. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

What happen if BTC doesn't reach $20000 in this year & next year?  CZ is very clever man. I don't know if VS ask KYC to distribute  rewards if not so many scammers with multiple  accounts create entry to enter the slot. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Unfortunately i did make a prediction for BTC to reach 20k$ by yesterday and today and that didn't

happen so i lost my chance but still a good opportunity to win for lucky peoples

• +2 1

I lost mine already because I used today and two previous days on the coinmarketcap form. Bitcoin instead decided to dip and while I was afraid of it, I couldn't think that any whale would be so bad to sell right before an all time high. Now it will take perhaps another month.

• +2 2

You are really cool my friend, I searched for this competition and really found it, but the steps are as follows: Register with Binance, register with Coinmarket, then after that, how can I get the link code to join the competition and can we amend expectations if we feel strange changes in the price?

• +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

CoinMarketCap and Binance are two totally reliable platforms. When they promote their events, they have all been paid and although I do not believe in luck, there is no other way to participate since it is an opportunity to be selected and to be able to win some of these rewards and best of all, totally free. So since we will not risk money and we are only going to spend some 10 minutes of our time, then we are all going to participate.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I've never heard of this before will definitely try it out despite the fact that it's not easy will just give it a try, I might win something who know but which site should I check it out on

• +1 1

I have already made my predictions, there is a pullback and some call it corrections, but we must be aware that it may simply be a descent to go to heaven. Well we can expect from everything a little bit can also continue to go down. So let's not be afraid of him and give your prediction that you will not lose anything

• +1 1

I have been especially following BTC From last Bull run and keep reading all the BTC related articles for better closure of BTC movement. I will try my observation and make out come from it to hit the exact date for BTC $20.Which is not easy for me and may be I would be wrong but trying is better than not doing anything. In crypto I have been doing trading and other activities which gives me good earning. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It is a competition with a great reward and equally difficult to win due to the high volatility of bitcoin, I will try it just to participate and try my luck.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Coimarcketcap is a property of the binance platform and this bonus is fairly good, but the best rewards for the yobit platform are allowed for each participant who can benefit from them for a nominal and respectable amount for everyone, and this is what makes yobit much better than others.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing information with the entire community friend, although it is not easy to predict exactly which day the Bitcoin will reach $ 20k but we lose nothing by trying it

• +3 1

Great information, mate. Thanks for sharing. After the recent price correction in Bitcoin, many may have lose hope on getting their predictions right. Anyway, I'll work on making my own estimation to take part on the competition, and if I don't succeed, at least I'm sure It'll be good fun. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Excellent information, very useful the topic thanks to you I am already participating I hope someone wins that juicy profit I think it is a good opportunity although it is very difficult to predict the price and the time you have to be very lucky to win, thanks for the help friend.

• +1 3