DLRS going to die or to recover again? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

DLRS going to die or to recover again?

48 members have voted

1. 1. DLRS going to die or to recover again?

• It's going to die !
    • it's going to recover !

We all know DLRS is in its worst days since its inception! So that many people have become suspicious of this currency despite having a very profitable advantage

(Yobit investbox plan 10% profit per day)

so I want to present my analysis of this currency and hear from you your thoughts about it!

1703350966_.png.0db31a20ae0783f3c9529ae4fc19ed2c.png

For me, I see a great chance of getting DLRS back in price as long as there is 3.62 BTC on the price of 13 satoshi! This is a very large amount so it is a pivot point in the life of the coin!

• If breached, the coin is bound to die
  • In the event that it is not breached and the currency’s price remains constant at 14-15-16 for several days, we will witness in the coming days a significant rise in the price of a currency....

َQuestion:  What do you think and your analysis about this currency? Share your opinion and experience with us! And vote too

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

In my opinion, the currency world in general do not have always a good days, as the market is raising and getting low there will be a good days and a bad days for all the cryptocurrencies such as the TALK currency.

I believe that after each sick hit a currency a strong health will be recovered and for the DLRS the price is going to heal soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your analysis is good, but for me I see that this coin will die, the reason in my opinion is that people got large quantities through the free Airdrop that was here in Crypto Talk, and therefore many people have a lot of this coin and want to sell it anyway because it Free.
The second reason: its presence in the Yobit fund with a profit of 10% per day. This also makes a lot of the coin reach people's hands and they get large quantities and they also want to sell it at any price.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Just now, m4nu3l4 said:

I think that the DLRS coin will have its second wind when the Bitcoin fever passes and the Yobit exchange will not let this coin die so fast.

Bitcoin movement definitely has a big impact on the price of cryptocurrencies! But I don't think this has much of an impact on Yobit's coins! In any case, the drop in the price of DLRS was before the sudden bitcoin movement! But there is no doubt that the Bitcoin movement exacerbated things more and more!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 3

The last time I checked dlrs price, it was at 15 satoshi, it has been decreasing and got to that price. Yobit makes it in a way people can invest on the coin and get 10% daily profit, tho makes many traders to manipulate the price in a way some people will invest but the price will be dropping. I do not think the price can recover if I will speak the truth which I think. But let us see what will happen, maybe the price will or will not recover. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 3

The currency is destined to die, no project is sustainable with a premeditated inflation of 10% daily, also it does not have systems to prevent users from selling those profits daily, 3.6 btc is not enough to retain the fall, there are users who assure have more than 1 btc invested in DLRS, if those users decided to sell everything, the wall would be destroyed.

So in the long run, she is destined to die.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Emma William i am still confused about dlrs price prediction Because i also invested 200+ usd in dlrs when it price was 28 satoshi but it almost down  now 50% and to recover my loss i need 8 days minimum..  So i just want dlrs price to be stable for some days..  Again there has a chance that dlrs wont die because of its investbox planning..          

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Just like other Yobit ICOs and Airdrops, just time, it might gone dead too. 

It has particularly no uses except keep in the investbox and earn 10% interest daily. It has received some protections and maybe some pumping from the exchange. That won't last forever.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion the bitcoin moment impacts normally on this coin i think its not going to Die it is very strong coin its give you daily 10% This is very good return in one day its not die its recovered again 

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 9:24 AM, Muhammad Adnan01283 said:

I think DLRS is going to recover in upcoming days and people should wait for better future don't worry about it's value DLRS will recover in 2021. hope for the best.

I do not think this is appropriate at all as dlrs may not recover, we need to just invest on the coin and make sure we gain a little and withdraw the coin. Drls is an airdrop but the 10% daily offer seem to good for many people to manipulate. Dlrs may not recover. 

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Emma William said:

Question:  What do you think and your analysis about this currency? Share your opinion and experience with us! And vote too

Well I think the fall will most likely be accompanied by a massive rise, these is the case with most tangible cryptocurrencies, many investors are currently buying these particular coin with the hope that the prices rises sooner than later 

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, Muhammad Adnan01283 said:

I think DLRS is going to recover in upcoming days and people should wait for better future don't worry about it's value DLRS will recover in 2021. hope for the best.

I have seen the market of all coins on yobit site.  Here they trade very well at first with their own coins.  At first they put up a very good price.  And when its traders and investors increase.  Then the price dumped a lot.  So that's what is going to happen with DLRS tokens.  However, I do not know whether the price will increase next year

On 26.11.2020 at 11:01, Emma William said:

We all know DLRS is in its worst days since its inception! So that many people have become suspicious of this currency despite having a very profitable advantage

(Yobit investbox plan 10% profit per day)

so I want to present my analysis of this currency and hear from you your thoughts about it!

1703350966_.png.0db31a20ae0783f3c9529ae4fc19ed2c.png

For me, I see a great chance of getting DLRS back in price as long as there is 3.62 BTC on the price of 13 satoshi! This is a very large amount so it is a pivot point in the life of the coin!

• If breached, the coin is bound to die
  • In the event that it is not breached and the currency’s price remains constant at 14-15-16 for several days, we will witness in the coming days a significant rise in the price of a currency....

َQuestion:  What do you think and your analysis about this currency? Share your opinion and experience with us! And vote too

11 votes so far, and 7 of us have voted for recovery. Can you explain me, what will be the catalyst for the growth? I just don't get it myself, probably.

On 11/26/2020 at 7:38 PM, 1qDan said:

The currency is destined to die, no project is sustainable with a premeditated inflation of 10% daily

I totally agree with you @1qDan. The investbox offers a 10% daily profit on DLRS ( which is too much if you ask me ) and this has severely affected it's price. Maybe if they remove this plan there could be hope for DLRS otherwise this crypto is destined to die.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think that DLRS token is going to be recovered again and very soon, it is still in promotion for new register users and I don't think that Yobit will let DLRS token die that way so fast. Currently they are worth 13 satoshi  I was thinking about  DLRS, buy it and hold it cause I think it will go up to where it got more than 155 and more 400 satoshi. will remain profitable DLRS token soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The assumption that the DLRS coin will go into extinction is not viable,i don't think yobit will ever allow such thing to happen to a coin they have worked so had to establish. 

Edited by Froshk
  • +1 2

The project has already fulfilled its purpose, the currency is destined to die since it is not profitable to maintain a 10% return for so long, we are talking about planned inflation, which sooner or later goes out of Yobit's hands, it is also a currency with an infinite supply, so only a miracle can happen for that coin to regain strength.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Honestly DLRS is doomed to die, maybe it can stay in that range for a few days or weeks but with such an aggressive InvestBox of 10% it is unsustainable for any currency. In addition, the people who invested are leaving to avoid more losses.

Edited by velasco19
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

If this coin is backed by yobit and cyptotalk which i believe it is true then it is going to survive and recover, otherwise i can not real predict it's future most of new coins eventually dies.

Actually we can see many coins fall down due to BTC movement and if we talk about DLRS so it is also dump so hard but it will pump soon and everyone will recover their loss because it has a great investment percentage and also there is huge buying orders so it will pump and will recover loss..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Maybe if they remove this plan there could be hope for DLRS otherwise this crypto is destined to die.

Till the dlrs investbox planning available in yobit investment then surely DLRS token wont be die as we thinking..  You maybe know about water coin in yobit @Dark Shadow and this coin give us 3% profit daily which is lasted more than 3 month.. The water token price was good like dlrs but it drop same as dlrs and still available so i think dlrs will be same as water..                 

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Till the dlrs investbox planning available in yobit investment then surely DLRS token wont be die as we thinking..  You maybe know about water coin in yobit @Dark Shadow and this coin give us 3% profit daily which is lasted more than 3 month.. The water token price was good like dlrs but it drop same as dlrs and still available so i think dlrs will be same as water..                 

@Dorjoy12 The investbox offers 3% daily for Water which is less as compared to DLRS ( 10% daily ). Due to the low percentage of profit for Water, it is still surviving and it is probably not going to die anytime soon. Water is actually at 24 Satoshi at this current moment and is remaining stable while DLRS is at 14 Satoshi and still falling. However, Yobit actually increased the min invest for DLRS from 4000 DLRS to 20,000 DLRS. So, maybe DLRS could rise again soon.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think that DLRS is actually died. I understand that all of the coins lost their price because of bitcoin, but i dont think he will recover. But anyway this coin has a chance to grow up, like bitcoin.

Each token's life depends on its project and i don't think that the dlrs token's project is special! but the most attracted thing is that the investing plan of 10% profits daily.. and that's what make people still hold dlrs even they are loosing everyday because the dropping of dlrs price.. let's wait and see what would people do if the price go down in the near future.. if they will sell their tokens so it wouldn't be good for the token for sure!

• +2 1
  • +3 1