Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

This the power of this forum all are free and don't need to pay any thing to post from the firs first steps after the registration, I hope they can continue like that all the time because we need it,about the bitcointalk it's very difficult to posting in the forum there is a lot of restrictions 

• +3 1

I haven't been asked to make any payments on crypto platform. In bitcointalk maybe you have to pay some fees but here registration and everything is free. I have been here for like 2 months and crypto talk has not asked to pay fees. It might be some wrong message that you received by scammers. Make sure that you do not fall for such traps.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

This is never true. I joined the Bitcoin Talks forum a long time ago and I can write and publish freely and he did not ask me any fees. But it seems that you have made a mistake and you will have to pay a fine to return to the forum.

• +1 2

A friend of mine once old me that if i want to join bitcoin talk i have to pay some small amount to pay because my country is not allow to join free and i decided to stop the registration process i prefer to stay here in cryptotalk and earn free satoshi.

• +1 1

No, you can register here for free. You don't have to pay any fee here, just do temple work and earn. Less work here but more money. A very beautiful site. The number one site in the world.

I have been working on this platform for quite some time but have not been asked or paid any registration fee for working or writing.  There is no fee for working on this platform.  I think it's just the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, when you're making an account in Bitcointalk, you need to pay some fee because they're implementing some fee before you make an account, there are also having an fee in this forum and that is the 100 post requirement, you need to make 100 post which is unpaid. 

For me it's better to make an account here by having no money to pay and doing 100 post is very easy.

I have never seen this happen before and there is a chance that this can be a scam attempt so i will be very careful in paying out this value. TO be honest, i think that in this forum, as opposed to implementing a system such as the one that you are showing here, they should instead show a staked amount of bitcoin when you enter the forum such as deposit to make use of the forum and if you had to violate a rule, you are then banned and the amount is taken from your account as well. In doing so it will create a forum in which only serious members are present, which can be quite good for the future of the forum. With regards to your screenshot, be careful and ensure that you do proper research before paying any amount to any scammers. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't believe there is any registration fee when registering for either cryptotalk or yobit exchange site, perhaps maybe this is another tricks that scammers are using collect money from prospective members. 

There is a proverb that says the meat in your mouth is the only one called meat . You have crypto talk at your hand  I don't know y you go around searching for other platforms and crypto talk has all it takes . And it's freee no any registration fees is required I suggest and recommend you to focus on crypto talk

I don't know if this is true for paying fees on the Bitecointalk forum, but for me I am not interested in working on this forum and I don’t have the time because most of my time is devoted to working on the CryptoTalk forum because in my opinion it is the best forum in the crypto world right now.

• +2 1

cryptotalk is proven to be an excellent option to generate money and learn, also here to level up and start earning you do not need to pay anything, respecting the rules and uploading valuable content will do you well, and what you are showing from bitcointalk is taken from context, between both platforms I have read users who prefer this

No mate. Bitcointalk doesn't ask for money. They have found something suspicious in your account. Your ip used by another account before. Thats why they gave you chance to continue posting by giving them penalty fee.

No mate.  Bitcointalk doesn't ask for money.  They have found something suspicious in your account.  Your ip used by another account before.  Thats why they gave you a chance to continue posting by giving them penalty fee.

• +3 1

There will never be such a thing for either Bitcointalk or Cryptotalk.

Bitcointalk has that fee requirement when your account gets too many negative merits given by other Users (you can see at your account after pressing merit option).

Also it says you might had account blocked due to using a VPN.

By the way, you can still buy a cooper member account

Here at Cryptotalk there is no issue using a VPN, as Staff team mentioned there is no rule regarding that and you are free to use one since there was a massive ip region ban on some countries due to early cryptotalk's spammers abusage.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I'm getting to answers at the same time it's really debatable matter and I would love to hear and know the truth am sure where we can get a postive response is within us , please our seniors kindly help us with this, is it true that bit coin charges it's new members?

You are facing this problem because your account (old account from your ip) has got some warnings points there. That's why as penalty you need to pay the fee so that your Ip gets whitelisted.

There is no need to pay for getting started in Bitcointalk forum and same is for Cryptotalk Forum. 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I do not know that my friend, and it never occurred to me to register as a member in any forum other than Criptotalk because I am not looking for another financial source, but rather I like learning new things about the encrypted world through the good topics that members share here, and I do not think that it will be put Fee for new members.

I don’t know that. I previously joined the bitcointalk forum but they did not ask me for any fees for publishing or joining the forum. On the contrary, I joined a signature campaign in their forum and got paid for publishing and this forum also does not charge any fees for publishing or joining

There is no registration fee for crypto talk.joining and earning on crypto talk is absolutely free and I also believe crypto talk is not  planning on introducing a registration fee. I don't know how bitcoin talk has a registration fee or not.

I have 3 years old Bitcoin talk account which was working good untill few months back I never violated any rules but suddenly when I log-in they ask for fee. I was astonish and check my account what I have posted last time. But couldn't find any thing wrong. So it's true Bitcoin talk is now asking fee for account holders, the crypto talk is great forum who is not taking fee but building member base by giving task of 100 posts. Which make member vulnerable and he works hard to make place at forum. 

Where did you get this information? This information is never correct !! I am a member of the Bitcoin Talks forum and I write freely there and they never asked me for any fees !!!

There is one case that can occur if a member commits major violations and his IP is blocked. He will not be able to log in via this IP unless he pays some fees as compensation for violating the forum rules. This photo that you put in topic is evidence of what I say, I don't know if this is an account for you, but it sure has committed a lot of wrongdoing.

Crypto talk currency has no registration fee, any one who requested a fee, from you for registration before joining crypto talk currency forum is a real scammer so let's try to make research and understand the basic things and let's try to follow the rules and regulations of the platform in order not to be scammed  let's be aware that crypto talk forum does not require registration fee