Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 8
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Where did you get this information? This information is never correct !! I am a member of the Bitcoin Talks forum and I write freely there and they never asked me for any fees !!!
There is one case that can occur if a member commits major violations and his IP is blocked. He will not be able to log in via this IP unless he pays some fees as compensation for violating the forum rules. This photo that you put in topic is evidence of what I say, I don't know if this is an account for you, but it sure has committed a lot of wrongdoing.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

This is not true, perhaps you understand things differently, I will explain to you: There are two types to register in the Bitcoin Talk forum, the first type is free membership and your rank is a beginner in the forum. As for the registration that needs payment, it is the promotion where you can pay an amount in exchange for the upgrade of the copper member in forum

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Registration fee for cryptotalk in not necessary and I am sure cryptotalk forum will not introduced registration fee in cryptotalk forum. Registration fee will discourage people from joining the site. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

I'm not sure this will happen with Cryptotalk and I think about Bitcointalk is not paying to join it, it is possible paying to grow your level on their platform. It is like a such game where to reach high level you need to buy it. But with Cryptotalk it is not possible to do that, and I think they will not implement this option.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcointalk forum is free for you are not going to pay anything to any one it is absolutely free and it is simple and easy. Thus that you have to pass recapcha but it has not difficult.

• +3 1

Please my brother there are no fees attach to registration on cryptotalk, every service rendered hear pertaining registration is free. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/25/2020 at 9:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

You pay a fee to register on the BitcoinTalk forum.  It is true that they have to pay a fee to join that forum.  However, in this case, the cryptotalk forum is very good.  There is no fee to join this forum  And you can easily earn in this forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

36 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

You pay a fee to register on the BitcoinTalk forum.  It is true that they have to pay a fee to join that forum.

@Cleaner I don't think this is true. I have been a member of Bitcointalk for some time and they have never asked me for money. The registration is totally free.

38 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

However, in this case, the cryptotalk forum is very good.  There is no fee to join this forum  And you can easily earn in this forum

Cryptotalk really is the best. It is great that it doesn't charge anything for registration and I hope it always remains free. 

• +3 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I also heard about this from my friend that bitcointalk charges a registration fee for an account there to be validated for all forum functionalities and concerning cryptotalk doing this as well in future I'm not sure it can happen because this platform is different from other crypto forums out there and this means it can't imitate what bitcointalk is doing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4

9 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Cleaner I don't think this is true. I have been a member of Bitcointalk for some time and they have never asked me for money. The registration is totally free.

Cryptotalk really is the best. It is great that it doesn't charge anything for registration and I hope it always remains free. 

@Dark Shadow..When I opened the account in the last 1 month, he posted and asked for a fee to open the account.  However, when a friend of mine opened it two days ago, they did not charge any fee for posting.  I think that's a good forum to bounty.  If they have a good forum, they may ask you to open an account for a fee.
 However, our forum is a really great forum, where no fee is charged.  And this is the best forum to earn

• +1 2
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

I think that's a good forum to bounty.  
 However, our forum is a really great forum, where no fee is charged.  And this is the best forum to earn

@Cleaner Bitcointalk is a great forum for different campaigns and the best part is that all of the campaigns are legit and paying.

I agree with you that our forum ( Cryptotalk ) is one of the best crypto forums on the internet and it doesn't even charge you anything . It gives you a free opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. I ❤️ Cryptotalk.

• +4 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

There is one case that can occur if a member commits major violations and his IP is blocked. He will not be able to log in via this IP unless he pays some fees as compensation for violating the forum rules.

• +5 1

Just forget them join crypto talk the biggest platform of crypto currency to learn about crypto currency in short period time from friends members it may be true to request for registration fees I will confirm it to be sure of the experience

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't think that cryptotalk will do this to its members because when this website was launched in late 2019, it has always started paying its members only after they have made atleast 100 useful posts and I don't think that is about to change anytime soon.

• +3 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:17 AM, MoralStories said:

From my point of view, it could be an interesting system, since it would allow the forum to obtain funds to finance the campaigns or even boost the price of the currency with these funds, this would cause each account to have a value, thus promoting that each user takes care and care about the content you post.

• +1 1

I think that you misunderstood the topic, there are two types of registration: free registration as a regular member and paid registration has more privileges, for example for company owners and digital currencies. But I advise you to stay in this forum better in all respects and this option is definitely up to you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have been working within the bitcoin talk forum for a long time and until this time I was never aware of this matter but even if this was true I would not pay anything to join it because this forum is better than all forums

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Cryptotalk is always free and ther is no need to pay for registration. This is the obly platform who pay us on making posts and comments. And there is no need to invest and to pay any kind of tax.

So working here is my pleasure.

This is very hard to see this kind of platform. If we look to the payment process of cryptotalk so it is always paying us in btc and there is no cheat.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Hello friends, I was always in search of a work from home and when I got that forum, I was just suprised by knowing that I have to pay a small amount to work in that particular forum, but I felt like is that forum trust worthy and decided to not to go for that work and suddenly my friends suggested me Cryptotalk the bestest forum with no registration cost. And there opinion was too good that if the forum had registration fee I surely have paid. Because I have listened a lot about Cryptotalk. After knowing all these advantages I don't wanted to let go this chance and as soon as possible I joined this forum . Highly appreciatable forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Perhaps it is not necessary to apply for a forum subscription system, I would opt for a system where members can enter for free but must pay to participate in the campaigns offered by cryptotalk, in fact another user suggested something similar a few weeks ago, and I totally agreed with what he mentioned.

since if strict measures are not taken in this regard, the forum will be filled with members who do not respect the rules and consider that if they are banned they will simply create another account and they will return, which is why some filter or regulation is necessary.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I don`t think bitcointalk admins take charge for registering on the forum. I think it will be unfair, admins of our forum can implement ads or something other moves if they want to earn. Charging fee isn`t good idea 

• +2 1

It is good that there is no payment fee to join this forum and it is free and this forum is better than
 Bitcointalk and many other sites have all the science, contests, bonuses and more you want

• +4 1

yes that is right, bitcointalk wants some bitcoin from users who registered more than once and scammed people for creating account and when you pay this ammount you will not called as a normal user. you called a copper member. cryptotalk doesn't have that kind of process at the moments.

• +4 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹