Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

Of course, you have to prepare yourself.  Greed, fear, war will all work as challenging.  So you need to take the necessary steps to move forward with each step.  We have to control greed by controlling our bad aspects.  We need to build morale to move forward.

Fear and greed are among the worst traits that any person has, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Fear of anything new or fear of making decisions makes us unable to achieve our goals or reach success.
Greed causes us to lose because we turn away from correct thinking and calm at work.
So it is better to get rid of these two characteristics if we want to achieve something important in our life.

We must distinguish between impulsivity and recklessness, because people who work recklessly and rely on luck have little success rates, while people who are rushing to work and do their work well are the ones who are successful, in my opinion.

Yes, my friend, you're very right, if we are to succeed in life we have to deal with the fear and greed must reject these two things also we control our emotions while trading. If we fear to do trading, you may get rid of the possibility biggest profit. As if we use our emotions, we may feel greedy and make the wrong decision that loses a lot.

I totally agree with you, my friend . Fear and greed are a powerful aggression of trade in general, and no trader can succeed if he does not get rid of these two attributes . The field of trading in digital currencies must be entered with courage and confidence after obtaining the appropriate experience, and we must learn when to withdraw and when to complete the trading .

Hello my friend, this is what you said caught my attention. This is right. Seeking money without effort, patience, or serious action will inevitably lead to loss, and greed is one of the worst qualities of one indeed, this leads to loss and failure. Your words are very good in the world of work here and on this platform specifically we must work with self-confidence and perseverance by gaining knowledge and avoiding making money without knowing for a better tomorrow

Hello my friend, I agree with you, because greed and fear weaken a person's resolve. We must overcome these habits to earn money and experience in the field of cryptography and electronic currencies.

Fear always stands as an obstacle to achieving success. We must have patience and self-confidence to overcome it in order to reach the goals. Also, greed is a bad quality that must be avoided to ensure a successful investment

Yes, I agree with you, if we are afraid, we will not be able to continue achieving our goal and building a prosperous future for us We must be courageous and make decisions to change the course of our lives when the opportunity arises 

Certainly, fear is one of the causes of failure in our public life, so we have to have the will and the strength of the heart to enter into the largest investments in order to profit, and when we are exposed to a loss we have to accept this matter in a sporting spirit and to stop working and one of the most important goals of success is to be patient.

• +2 1

Fear and greed are the enemies of success
If you want to be successful we must by all means avoid them
You must be mindful of others and not go beyond them

Indeed, these two things fear and greed greatly affect every trader because we need a lot of time to be able to gain the necessary experience, and as I said, self-confidence is the most important thing in the trading world.

• +2 1

Yes mate if you Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. Look success doesnt come so easily. You have to work hard for it. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Keep struggling. Dont lose hope. Be optimistic. 

• +1 1

Fear is something that can't be ignore but we have to drastically eliminate it۔we have the wrost feeling when we are trading both are make us lose money and I have found lately

My dear friend, thank you for this good post. Your words are true. Greed and fear destroy any work that you will do, whether now or in the future, and when fear all the plans drawn for the future will fail

We must set goals, plans, and strategies for working with cryptocurrencies and stick to them, and keep updating the plans to match the fluctuations in the markets and the new events that occur. 

• +1 1

I imagine that the main thing here is persistence and not dread. You ought to be quiet and work to gather data to acquire insight in the space of exchanging and speculation. I'm new here and I am chipping away at gathering the biggest measure of data. I wish you achievement in that.

On 11/25/2020 at 2:45 PM, Lazarock said:

Hello mates trust this meets you well and in good health, I am new here although not new to cryptocurrency trading. I just want to talk about two things that can affect your trading life seriously, which is Fear and Greed, most times because of the fear to lose money we exit high probability winning trades so fast. You can control this emotion by avoiding your chart once orders are placed with good risk management.

Secondly Greed, you can avoid greed by having a daily, weekly and monthly goal(target) and have the decipline to close once met. If we can avoid this two then we will win big time.

If this was helpful to you, can I get a heart reaction please.

Yes my friend you are saying right that greed have no limits. It increase and increase until you fulfill it. So try to keep distance from it. And secondly thing which is fear. I will asked about it that if you take a risk then you will succeed otherwise not. So don't be afraid and take a chance to invest your earnings. If you don't take a chance and always be in fear that you will lose your money then you will never succeed. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right, this three things that you mentioned are our greatest enemy which block our ways to success. We have to be smart and take risks because without taking a risks I don't think we can achieve our hearts desires. 

• +1 1

I think that these words that you said do not come out to anyone from an expert, thank you.

We all have fear that prevents us from entering into trading and experiencing this risk and fear is losing money, we must get rid of this greed that prevents us from trading, life is beautiful with adventure and we have to go through this adventure.

Fear and the greed are the most motivational things in our life we must have proper fear of the society and also you must have the greed to make yourself a lot of money and to be succeeded in life.Crypto currencies, trading and other digital currency platforms also ensure the availability of greed and hardwork in their areas and also fear the world that has opened right in front of us with a huge mouth.

Your words are correct. Fear is for those who want to stay in place and not progress in the field of cryptocurrencies, but of course this does not mean rushing recklessly. As for greed, it is the key to the decline in any business, so we should not rush to profit.

Right if we fight with our inner fear and also greed then we will definitely get more. In every work we have to take risks because risks are part of life and when we take risks then we learn new things and get experience.