Why Likes Are Important For You - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zulkifal

Why Likes Are Important For You

Likes are important because if someone post good post I will give, if I post good posts they will give. If someone post bad post I will give negative ones and if I post bad they will give me negative one. 

Yes you are saying right.Iam agree with your statement.

According to my opinion positive feedback depends on our work.

If we follow the rules of this platform and write a good informative and meaningfull post, then we will get positive reputations.

And if we are cheating  or copying to write our comments, then we will have to face negative reputations because we have not done good work.Therefore, we should focus hard on our goals and work hard to achieve positive reputations.

First you should know that this forum paid on those posts which have position rating and give nothing on negative rating so reaction is more important for good earning. 

This forum also give 1000 satoshi on 1 like on any posts so always try to create quality posts. 

• +4 1

Like is very important in our post becouse when our post is good the people like our post if our post not good people not like it.Then we see like in our post we become happy becouse our post is good and we creat the next post with new talent so i think that like is important .

On 11/25/2020 at 1:23 AM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to others.

I agree with you the reactions are the most important part of the forum since they are the ones that define which publication deserves to be paid and which one does not, and if we want to receive good reactions we must create useful topics that add value

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is necessary to post good post so that members will read and like the post for you to receive the payment of bitcoin. Goodness of your post to the forum will allow you to be paid in bitcoin 

A high quality recognition is vital in a forum for income first and encouragement 2nd. When you supply a popularity to the contributors, you boom the positive electricity some of the contributors. The most essential thing is that the man or woman merits this reputation and that the submit is beneficial and treasured .

Outside of the economic aspect, I consider that the "likes" are more a recognition, since that number reveals the quality of your publications and the effect it could have on other members, it motivates me personally to see that number of reputation increase, as sometimes this turns out to be boring.

Yes precious subjects can assist one get greater likes and a plee to my fellow pals and individuals of this discussion board I request you to assist each other in getting likes have been vital this may assist anyone to be inspired and be innovative on subjects to present.

Edited by Khanak123
Actually my keyboard use the double so my comment got doubled.i so sorry.

I think here are new rules  in this forum right now. Nobody will be paid for giving like. But giving like is not bad or useless. It help people to get motivated  at their work. Thank you.

Because positive love gives you advice, your post or comment is very important and it is important to put them together. It will also give you prizes. You can set 50 preferences per day. This means 50 Conversations given to you for your liking. I suggest you all for giving liks  one another.

Positive reactions are important for us because we can't gey our payment without them. So all members should help each other by giving positive reactions for the posts that deserve it. Please don't hesitate to give these ratings for people who share good stuff otherwise their work will be in vain.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well, like are supposed to be reward and appreciation of ones efforts towards contributing useful contents to the forum and its important because, it encourages one to continue with the good work. 

Well, I think that the most important thing here is that ratings, because nor matter how good your post is, it still needs to be rated , if not rated, then I you won't be paid for that particular post, so you see why ratings are important for you.

the lights are very important because we only get money in Bitcoin if we that like on our content but no matter how useful your content is you are not gonna get much likes

Welcome to you, I agree with you on the importance of getting liked, but we must give the likes according to the evaluation of the topic or participation, and we must not place likes randomly. We must be careful

• +3 1

Likes are as important for me if someone give me positive likes that means my post are usefull and informative for that person who give me likes and He also appriciated to me of that post so my best try for nxt time focus to choose best words for my post and try to workhard for my work .And the other side obviosly likes give us satoshy which is a great achievement for any members as like me .

Positive remarks or likes are very good because it not only motivate you but also build a kind of confidence in you to work further. Also with the positive likes you will earn. 

• +2 1

Look mate if you have useful, relevant, unique, informative content then you will get positive reaction. And this positive reaction will help you to grow your reputation. Likes are important because of payment. If you have positive reaction then you will get satoshi and if you get negative or zero reaction then you will not get payment. 

• +2 1

We know many people are obsessed with the positive reputations which is not right, their point of view need to be changed. Run for knowledge and hard works, you will surely get your rewards. If you become greedy and run after reputations, then there is a chance for you to make mistakes. So be careful. 

It is one of the methods of support that we offer to each other. Like here on the forum, it has a great moral and motivating effect. As a family, we try to support each other, direct the new members and give them the strength to move forward.

Like is important in this forum because it measures how useful is the post. We can earn bitcoin from the ratings that we get. Ratings not only help us to get payments in btc but also helps us to provide motivation. If the post get negative comments then that post is unuseful and it doesn't get payments. If we get more rating then it will increases our reputation too. In this way rating is important in this forum.

Thanks brother in this work. You say many important words. It is necessary to find like in this work. Reason if we work and only get this. Now it is very cheap. But if we find like this is very good even now the price is like cheap but good More than the price this. For this it is necessary to find like.bey.

Truth to be told, like or the reputation points doesn't matter if you have an interesting thing to share in the forum. If you are concerned for creating genuine topics, you didn't actually run for reputation points, as these things come automatically if we provide our valuable time and contribution for the creation of each post that we made in the forum.

Likes are really important because it will allow us to get btc Satoshi and having like is by making post that are meaningful, useful and educative that will increase other members of the forum in knowledge and experience which will make them gain from the write up in order to have positive reputation for earning profit in crypto talk currency platform