Why Likes Are Important For You - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zulkifal

Why Likes Are Important For You

Like are very important for all of us becouse they give you daily 50 like and they 50 like they gives 50 Talk token This is very good and Taking likes are not any hard work its benefits for you they gives you knowledge or payment and main thing is Your reputation is increasing by that like so Like is very important 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We all try to get a lot of likes, for this it is very important to have useful content that helps the community. and I have realized that not only people on the forum like content to gain knowledge, but also advice, encouragement, ideas ... many options to generate Satoshi

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

unfortunately you will see short post with about three to two lines paragraph with over +5 reaction i wonder and feel angry seeing such good post ignore by people without giving them reputation I think it's unfair doing that.

@Gomez12  without any doubt those post that contain only 3 line words or less while get +5 reputation mean surely they are using multi account to get react.. Again those good quality post that dont get any react is normal because now a days in our forum has lot of spammer who cant judge good post to give react..  But good quality post always helpful for other members            

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the likes are important not for the money, but because they are an incentive for us. I write the best topics and always publish new ideas and other members who find them useful for the money so they publish useful topics to gain likes and money as well.

Likes will give you motivation, to create important and useful content of high quality, through which members can benefit, and you will also get 1000 satoshi to like

• +2 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:53 AM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to 

Hi friends, this is a nice topic to discuss about according to me when we get likes we comes to know that out post have positive thoughts and our post is worthy. More likes offers us more rewards and maintains good reputation in the forum. We should post by supporting some ones point of view it doesn't mean supporting the post which talks against forum, support that post which are in the favour of the forum

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Nimmiiii said:

We should post by supporting some ones point of view it doesn't mean supporting the post which talks against forum, support that post which are in the favour of the forum

Well @Nimmiiii ,you can post anything in this forum but it should be legit , good and related to cryptocurrency .If you are writing something against the forum with full evidence ,it is good because it will help the forum moderators to know about different problems in the forum .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

As for the subject of commenting about something that benefits the group .. I always find a problem with this .. because the owner of the post has fulfilled what he wants to ask
So what could I suggest something that the remaining members would like ??
Can anyone answer this?

• +4 1

Yes, indeed. That's why the content of your post is important and must possess the quality and most importantly has relevance to this forum to keep it growing and healthy. Also, this is a motivation to do good in your topics and replies because you're getting paid for it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The truth is that we all want valuable information that it contributes to us since this is how we grow and those who share information would be very grateful if they like us since this way we get more BTC but also who does not like to be congratulated for their work.

• +4 1

It is important to you since it shows the level you have been like respected your post has been useful them it is also important to you earn bitcoin payment if your post is rate positive reputation to your information

• +3 2

Likes are important to me not just about the earnings I will get from it but also that when I get likes, I will feel motivated and encouraged to make more posts that are useful like the ones I made before.

• +4 1

Positive reactions are a sign of appreciation for our contributions and encourage us to keep producing content of similar characteristics, rather than spam and meaningless content. Positive reactions are the best tool to show our fellow members they're doing a great job and thus they truly deserve the monetary rewards kindly provided by Cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course, likes are very important. Because the more likes I get, the better quality my articles are. It encourages me to write more. We already receive awards for our quality and original articles.

• +4 1

According to new payment method, the post that gets more reputations will get more pay for this post. But we should be full of information to reputations such a post. But we should reputation the post on merit. 

• +4 1

Positive reputation are more than that obvious numbers attached your profile account counting, it's far more than that because other are seeing it and know that positive reputation it is an intrinsic motivational and inspirational element capable of keeping you motivated to your work

• +3 1
  • +4 1

All members here dream of obtaining a good reputation, and in order to achieve this we should publish useful content, or comment seriously about the topics that are shared here, and the most important thing is to adhere to the rules of the forum and not violate them.

4 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Of course mate,some of them are using more than one account to react themselve reputation mark even when take a look into their profile you will not benefit or gain ideas from their post but you will see most of their posting is low quality contents but still have reputation.

@Gomez12 if you see those kind of members once more then you can contract with forun moderator with the member profile like so the forum moderators can check the profile deeply..  After check if any evidence available then be sure forum authorities will banned him immediately..              

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Of course, like is very important to be paid for the post or comment, and it is better to have a like with a positive number between + 1 to +5 to get 1000 satoshi and 10 tokens on it. The forum gives seven days for the post to be evaluated by members before paying for it. So if your posts are good they will definitely get a good reputation during this period.

• +1 1

I think reputation refers primarily to how important the topic is, is it bad, average, good or excellent. We have to look at reputation here first.
Plus, we'll get 1,000 satoshi for every reputable comment.

• +1 1

Likes which I also believe is reputation is important because we can only get them if our post or comment is informative,and if we get them we will receive 1000 Satoshi for the post, so I think that's what likes it reputation is very important to us

• +1 1

When your post has good reputation then you will receive 1000 satoshi but it doesn't count it more than 1. Even you have 4 good reputation in just one topic you will receive 1000 satoshi only. This is important because we know if our posts are appreciated by anyone here asides from getting payment

• +1 1

@Sufyan Salihu exactly reputation important because it shows our post was useful for someone or not and its inspire us to keep sharing posts and also its important for payment because without out good reputation we won't receive 1000 sat.

• +1 1

On 11/25/2020 at 8:23 AM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to others.

But I don't understand for those post which doesn't react 100 characters and having positive reactions, such post like this will also be paid or?

• +3 1