Google Play free app lets people earn free money daily (free crypto on blockchain) - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
clearTimeStope

Google Play free app lets people earn free money daily (free crypto on blockchain)

Hi Friend,
Thank you very much for viewing my post.

Overview and Dev team
TimeStope is a new mobile app that lets people earn a new digital cryptocurrency called TIME. The app is developed by a team of Korean PhD scholars. It does not require money deposit or investment. It is free to mine TIME. Currently, the app is only available on Android devices. Soon, it will be available on iOS devices. The only requirements needed for a person to mine TIME daily is to have a smartphone, Internet, and be able to press a button every day. Also, your age probably need to be 13 years old or older.

Advantages

There is another similar app called Pi Network. In my opinion, TimeStope is better than Pi Network for the following reasons.

• TimeStope has unlimited coin supply and does not halve -- it is not limited time to join. You can join whenever you want and your earn rate will never go down. Pi Network has limited coin supply and may halve very soon (currently 9.5 million members) -- it is limited time to join and your earn rate can go down or become 0.
  • TimeStope has at least two ways (invite people, "TimeStope Search") to let you earn more coin. Pi Network only has one way (invite people) to let you earn more coin.
  • TimeStope does not stop mining if you do not click button immediately. Pi Network will stop mining if you do not click button immediately.
  • TimeStope will reward active miners and punish inactive miners... this could be an advantage AND a disadvantage. Pi Network only rewards active miners and does not punish inactive miners.
  • No phone number verification is required for TimeStope ( there will be KYC verification ). Pi Network requires at least one-time phone number verification.

Instructions for signup and use:
You can open Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timestope
Install TimeStope app and then open. Tap Sign Up.

1) You only have one chance to decide your username in ID box.

2) You can write fake name in ID box. Then write "clear" in witness box.

3) Write real info other boxes for KYC verification and agree to terms... Welcome to TimeStope and thanks for your time! Smiley

The first day you may not have to click any button. On the second day and every day after, remember to click calendar stamp button  so your account is enabled to accept money and you can earn free cryptocurrency every day. 

Relevant links and Tips:
Learn More: Visit "timestope.com" and you can read FAQ, whitepaper, and more.

In the future: you can earn more money with "TimeStope Search".
For now: you can earn more money by invite more people with your ID. Your ID is your code and you can write your code in comment below or anywhere on my YouTube channel (discussion and video).

Happy mining,
witness: clear

Screenshots attached (they are my screenshots... you can see similar screenshots on Google Play)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Update: Thanks for support! Love everyone hope happy, healthy and earning time! Below this section, I answer questions asked and show new information and videos. 

First, KYC verification will begin on January 25, 2021. Then, very soon, we will be able to send and receive TIME coin. We are still waiting on news for withdraw TIME coin. On timeline, withdraw will happen in 2022. I forgot show timeline image in first post see below...

Timeline image:

timestope_img_6.ff3e2d22.png.ccd909c31fc1a4a83dc6d6e72e23c85b.png

Finally, many new videos released by TimeStope company (their youtube channel is called BLOOD). If you are worried it is scam you can watch Youtube videos. Below is English version. They also upload same video in different languages on their youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_OW3UHiok

Finally last update, this one is optional. I will help you get more referral bonus for TimeStope. Click this link to add your witness code: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTovrtxnSqa4T4jok4Bey0Xr2eiqqrs4cQZMiQx6LNvGawvG7GCBdhzm62STvukFGXyOrUJsZIUbQLX/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true and I also create video. You can check out my video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxVlAlOmQ0

Edited by clearTimeStope
Update 1/15/2021
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yep it looks like a real and good app by which we can earn Time a new discovered digital currency and can you please tell us the lowest withdrawal and the method of withdrawal from that app

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The smash-hit idle clicker where you mine virtual bitcoins to amass a simulated fortune! Bitcoin Billionaire is an idle mining game that's all ...

• Useful or interesting 2

Wow dear friend I think this is very good application mining cryptocurrency. I cannot know this TimeStope application and read first time to your post. I think I download this application from play store and see its mining feature. I think this is legal and benefit application. Thanks for share this application information.

yes I am currently using pi network and timestope applications, but these two crypto money applications have not yet been opened to the exchange. If it opens, I think I will make a good profit.

Thank you for pointing out something so beautiful. There are many apps online that will not pay you. There are some apps that will give income. But the amount is very low.
But the app you are talking about, if you can do everything right here, income is possible. 

I know there are many mobile app who offer to earn free but i think it’s not good for us, It's not profitable for us. They only promote his application for this type offer and show us some opportunity to earning.

the fees are really small and I think it was a waste of time. Instead, it would be more logical to develop a skill and continue on it. I learn Photoshop and start doing things over the internet instead of spending my hours on this and earning a little money. I think I can find a job very easily with freelancer sites. what are you thinking ? am I talking unreasonable?

Can it really happen i don't think it will I think it will be fraud If this is true then give me the information about it I will trust you ۔And how is it possible 

By using it, you can earn your phone from the Google Play that we have crypto or the leader of the bike by calling it. People use what they have but they are side by side because of the pens in some confuse. If it is launched in the whole world, send Ajay, I open it, then who is this very good .

On the playstore if we search on online earning applicationes then we can notice that there are number of applications are appeared but mostly applicationes are fake if anyone paid to us then that one paid very very low price even we can't earn 1usd in one day so this platform is best one. 

Thank you friend for sharing your experience to us on this app. It may be a good app for earning. But you also might know that there are many apps that are spam and fraudulent. So I would like to ask you please share the withdrawal proof with tour post so that the members should be got a legit information about the app.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In my opinion Well many apps are available in Google play. But all the apps are fake. I am losing my money in large amounts because they are scammer. So i advised you don't trust any Apps for earning. 

Thanks dear i was searching for this kind of app finally u tell me from this post.It looks good.I will try this.Most important,it doesn't look fake app like too many other apps. 

wow you can be sure I will definitely try this app on my first review I have thoughts about the interface being simple and useful and this is one of the most important things for a user

Google Play Store is a great platform to earn money because it is freewale and for the special student,What happened can you earn money in free time so that your future can succeed For this student Great chance

• +1 1

Thanks friend i will try this i want to make more earning and profit tell me more about google play Are you earning from this? which amount you have make from this? Its really work?

Thats great people easily earn money from it google play store give people a great chance to earn money. People easily download free apps and then  they get money in their acount. It also a good chance to earn cryptocurrency. 

Yes, Google is a very website and gives you a lot of information about the apps that installing this one will benefit us a lot. Didn't go too much but what is 99% on Google is that there is only one website and it is fake  

• +1 1

U is not engaged in Google, go inside Karna and use it and do not do it in a very good way and improve your life. It can gain many more captive benefits in other apps, not so much as it has savings 

• +2 1

Yes, there are many websites and apps available on the Internet for Exemplar bitcoins. Binance Blockchain which is a different website and apps, so that you can turn on Unlimited on and on for free and you can also do it by investing.  

• +1 1

Yes, thanks a lot for this platform.

Yes, a very true platform and application with the help of which you can turn on it, there is no difficulty or threat of any kind. The more work you do on this, the more money you get for your hard work.

Thank you for giving us this amazing thing.

From the many applications on the Google Play Store we download some of the applications that are for our benefit and on some applications we work online.With some applications we earn highly amount and get huge profit but there some apps are fake.