How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !?

Purchase other thing that you buy or sell if you want to convert your money then you try to select on that you want o covert like btc and then select talk to convert it. 

• +3 1

Good explanation friend ideal for any beginner who has any doubts about the withdrawal process, but keep in mind that the withdrawal in usd also has commissions cans is better to make the withdrawal in litecoin trx, or waves. 

• +2 1

Thank you, dear friend, for this really useful information. I have done this way dozens of times and I have been losing some cents that are my right, but from now on I will stick to your advice in order to guarantee the greatest amount of profit.

Friend, this information is very helpful because there are people who are working here but do not know how to convert their talk to btc or usd and now thanks to this topic that you have done if they can know it and now at least what they have worked will be able to to convert it.

As a new beginner I need to learn and acquire knowledge and experience on how to convert the coin from one coin to another and I wish the senior members of the group will guide us through

Thank you for this detailed explanation
It is important to know how to convert the talk's currency to other currencies, as most beginners have no idea about converting the currency on the Yobit platform.

• +4 1

Thanks for the post senior that will help beginners to do so. But I recently knew it and also changes my talk tokens. But I was astonished when I see the talk tokens price graph. It decreased so much and if it continues it can be more cheaper like a unstable coin. 

Thanks dear for your useful information. This will help many members who are new. Because the payment system is changed. And they are paying in talk tokens. So this help many members.

Thanks.

It's a good and informative post for all the newbies and beginners in crypto field. Trading is the option to exchange your coins to BtC or USD and USDT ir any other coin whose pair is available a that exchange site. There is also a trading fee to trade these coins amd at Yobut it is 0.2%.

What a wonderful post you've came up with,to be sincere I do get confused in the process of converting my coins,not until now,your post has made it clear to me now,and i don't think I'll face any difficulties while converting my coins again,thanks for the post

Converting you talk tokens to bitcoin is very easy as all you have to do is trade them for one another. You can also trade your talk to other currencies like dogecoin, litecoin, Ethereum etc. You have to donis pick the currency pairs that you want to trade and then make the trade.

Thanks for sharing the ideas for selling our earned talk token and get usd. Generally i follow the last steps that firstly i Convert my talk into btc then usd. Then withdraw them. The withdrawal fee is also reasonable. Whenever i need i trade talk token in yobit trade

I prefer the indirect way, which is to convert the talk currency into Bitcoin
Because Bitcoin is the best
Thank you for explaining the conversion steps in these clear images through this useful topic for everyone

My friend you can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I am telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

Thanks for teaching us another skill in the forum for better discharging of duties and earning income it is not just easy to be part of excellent fellows and still want to participate with them you will continue learning new things and always.

• +1 1

Actually , this is one of the easiest way of converting Talk token to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and hopefully this method will be useful and helpful for all members of this platform more precisely the new members of the forum who will start receiving payment soon. Thank you very much dude for sharing this information.

First of all, 6 appreciate your effort for sharing such an informative and knowledgeable content. I am thankful to you in this regard because I didn't know how to deal with talk token and your topic helped me alot . I request you to share maximum topics like this one because it would have helped a lot of us . Please keep helping this forum and it's members. Stay blessed.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:33 PM, Emma William said:

How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !?

2041024815_261a97e23861330b64586c72de5b4315(1).jpg.820089dfc1b86e78ccff8be503272a8b.jpg

There are many inquiries about the process of selling TALK currency, and I will try in this topic to cover all the points that are formed or inquired by beginners here!

There are actually two ways to convert Talk currency to USD:

1- Direct Transfer
By selling Talk currency for USD directly!

Note: (This method is not recommended because with it we will lose dozens of cents!)
For sale according to this method, enter here
TALK TO USD
2- The indirect way
It is done by selling Talk to BTC and then selling BTC to USD

Note: (This method is recommended due to the currently high bitcoin price and also through it we earn some extra cents)
For sale according to this method, enter here
TALK TO BTC TO USD

Now how to complete the sale!
After choosing the method that works for you the SELL box will appear!

1215692468_.png.561652f217860e6ddd24fbe7eebcbab9.png
Number 1: Click on the number one to select all the amount of Talk that you own and want to sell
Number 2: Choose the Right Price You Want to Sell Talk Coin at!
Number 3: Click on SELL to activate the sale order!

The sale process will be completed when the Buy Order matches your Sell Order!

I never make any conversion and withdrawal from yobit platform because I begin to receive payment from the yobit, but I'll guide on this guideline you provided on how to make such conversion when I'm ready, thank you for sharing this with us sir.

It is a good explanation, my dear friend, about how to sell this currency despite its low price in the currency market against other currencies, but the problem lies in the withdrawal rate that we do. It is high rates.

• +2 1

You are right. In my opinion we should not use always a one way method but instead we should always to search and try to find the best method of earning profitsYou must follow the safest and most reliable method and know the most important information about the platform through which we will transfer in order not to be exposed to fraud regardless of the amount of profit that we will takewithout a doubt exchanging them for BTC is the best option for us due to the great difference between the buy and sell orders with respect to USD. 

• +4 1

In fact, I started working on this forum after recent talks about it and I did not get this currency. I wish it was still there.

Thanks for the great information, for me I create an account on the yobit platform and I connect it to my cryptotalk account so that all my currencies I get from the forum become on the platform and then I can transfer or withdraw it

• +2 1

The platform provides you with a lot of options in selling, especially for new tokens and currencies, so the more many pairs it has to trade with, the more demand for it becomes.