How to register cryptotalk on yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuzar hashmi

How to register cryptotalk on yobit

indeed I'm a new member in this platform I don't have enough knowledge or idea on how to register on cryptotalk plartform but I'm looking forward to learn through the old members who have ideas about it I'm glad to be in this forum.

Hello buddy. I am newbie here. I have interest in Yobit, that's why I come to read comment here. Members are very helpful. They give lot of information. Thank you all of them. 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:38 PM, Abuzar hashmi said:

Greetings to all the members of this forum and I hope you are all well. Ever since I have been working on this forum, I have not been able to put my crypto email on Yobit account . Because there are two types of options available in yobit, One is CryptoTalk New and the other is CryptoTalk Campaign.I have to ask you which of these two options should I enter my e-mail on so that I can continue to receive my payment.

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

@Abuzar hashmihashmi yes my dear also thanks for this kind of information posting for us. And I was thinking about it because I was worried how to use it but with your post I learned something different and I got experience from your post because it is very informative. Again thank you so much my brother keep it up and post more material. 💕💞

• +2 1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:38 AM, Abuzar hashmi said:

Greetings to all the members of this forum and I hope you are all well. Ever since I have been working on this forum, I have not been able to put my crypto email on Yobit account . Because there are two types of options available in yobit, One is CryptoTalk New and the other is CryptoTalk Campaign.I have to ask you which of these two options should I enter my e-mail on so that I can continue to receive my payment.

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

In other to receive your payment on both sides of cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign you have to link both by typing your email address. And make sure the e-mail address are the same with the one you create crypto account.

Dear Friend! 

In registration your cryptoralk to yobit , you need to copy the email, that you used in creating your cryptotalk account. This procedure is very easy. You have to click on your username in yobit account. Then you have to click on cryptotalk new  then you have to give your cryptotalk email on both of the session. 

• +2 1

Hi there mate. Thanks for the informations. I want to warn all the members to make their entries carefully. Once you made the entry you have no chance to change it, even the administrators say it is not possible to change the entered entry. I entered my e-mail for the TALK campaign wrongly and now there is no chance to change it and I can't join the campaign. So be careful everyone. Have a nice day and good luck in your earnings.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Welcome to Cryptotalk. I am sure by now you must have got your answer by now. So I hope you start posting good and quality posts and earn your rewards for your time in Cryptotalk.

It is simple dear firstly you go on Google and write youbit.com and register yourself on that account and the youbit send you an email to copy on youbit account it is very simple and you check your daily post daily page to click on your profile and click crypto talk campaign or crypto talk new

• +3 1

It's easy. Register your account in both cryptotalk new then cryptotalk campaign. Enter your email in column that is given in your Yobit account then click on the save button. Make sure that you must enter that password which you used for crypto. Then check the number of your posts and payment daily in Yobit.

Brother you are already login in crypto but these two options show you two different campaign crypto talk new is tell you how many you collect you talktokens and crypto campaign tell you how many you collect bitcoin satoshis. So Both are very beneficial for you check Both sides is is the benefit for you

• +1 1

On 11/24/2020 at 5:38 AM, Abuzar hashmi said:

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

If you want to register in the campaigns you must do it in both and there place your email and you will be assigned a user number which is where your interactions will be credited

I think this is the easiest feature we do have today and to me we need to find that good thing that we can grow in this there best thing to work for is to keep on trying as hard and try to use your email only that is really important you register you will be able to post and all you need is to post it on your yobit, attach it and then that becomes your posting account , you can still change your email

Link your account on the yobit platform and then by opening the link you join a new crypto campaign and receive digital currencies on your account

Edited by Ses93
  • +1 1

Crypto is a register but rather we did not use it, I am not an administrator, just close, a friend has helped, because of this we are working on a lot of groups, which we do not like well, we only use this. 

First of all you have to register your account from the yobit website where the cryptotalk campaign is written. There you will be given a cryptoctalk UID after registering the account with your information which you have to save.From then, after making 100 comments on this site, bitcoin will automatically be credited to your yobit account for informative comments.

Hello everyone s easy to make you need to link up your cryptotalk account to yobit and follow the rules and regulations and you could be able to process it following every bit of the rules, you need to be careful so that you don't make any mistake

Edited by Shantos
  • +3 1

First you need to register your account from Yobit website and account with the information. Then you will be given a crypto talk ID then you have to post 100 comments as per the rules of this site then your information will be submitted for comments on Yobit website.  Thanks.

Halo dear you put the same mail those you put in the crypto talk account .then you are connect with the yobit account and when you open it so easily you sign it its  not a difficult.and any want to go in the crypto talk new and crypto talk campaign.both are important because you can check your correct post in that crypto talk new.i think my information is help ful for you.

Hello friend, you can register your crypto account by giving your email on both options (Cryptotalk New and crypto talk campaign). If you want to receive token payment, you will link with crypto talk New and if you want to receive coins payment, you will link to Cryptotalk campaign. 

I am also a newbie here and this process is quite simple because it doesn't take me any stress to register my CryptoTalk account on yobit. All what needs to be done is just to go to yobit and register with CryptoTalk email and account login username and password information after which one needs to put ones email inside a box at the left hand side in cryptoTalk new and CryptoTalk campaign to generate a code to link the CryptoTalk account and Yobit together.

We need to know something good about how to register cryptocurrency, then here we can know something good because we want to know a lot about how we can control this issue, because if we can register here, we need to know something good about this issue.  We hope there are some good ways here. If you don't want to share with us, we'll find out. We hope you'll do well with us.

Actually i am a new member in this site. So i do not have enough knowledge about cryptotalk and yobit.I was joined in this site about a few days ago.So i really do not know how to register cryptotalk on yobit.But i am very interested to know about this.Please anyone tell me abou this topic?

One of these options is for the bitcoin payments you receive for writing posts here, and the other is for the Talk payments that we used to charge for reviews on the posts. In all cases, you have to link your account to both, but the most important thing is of course Crypto Talk Campaign .

• +3 1

We can link our forum to the yobit exchange at payment page by your email that you use in the same forum or use your uid on your profile page on your forum it's easy to use as you explain in your page,you can add more screen shot to show new users